Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Visinel's pack's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1864
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Visinel's pack's   Tue May 03, 2016 7:42 pm

People looking for Visinel's pack's and info it's not here anymore as he was banned for various reasons.
For people following his "work" please feel free to do so,but don't bring any of it to this forum.

Thank You!
RottenDub!

__________________________
The Day Before The Day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Visinel's pack's   Tue May 03, 2016 9:18 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
People looking for Visinel's pack's and info it's not here anymore as he was banned for various reasons.
For people following his "work" please feel free to do so,but don't bring any of it to this forum.

Thank You!
RottenDub!

A shame, I liked him. But you probably have a good reason, you don't seem to ban people for no reason.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1864
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Visinel's pack's   Tue May 03, 2016 9:25 pm

dvr wrote:
A shame, I liked him. But you probably have a good reason, you don't seem to ban people for no reason.

Never banned anyone before so yeah...

__________________________
The Day Before The Day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Visinel's pack's   Tue May 03, 2016 9:30 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
dvr wrote:
A shame, I liked him. But you probably have a good reason, you don't seem to ban people for no reason.

Never banned anyone before so yeah...
That's something, what I've seen you are not a guy who can't handle criticism, as long as people stay polite.
So it is what it is. Good luck with beta 2, just checked your video and the mod-list looks amazingly tidy!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1864
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Visinel's pack's   Tue May 03, 2016 9:31 pm

dvr wrote:
So it is what it is. Good luck with beta 2, just checked your video and the mod-list looks amazingly tidy!

It will only get smaller if everything goes according to plan.Thanks!

__________________________
The Day Before The Day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Visinel's pack's   

Back to top Go down
 
Visinel's pack's
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!