Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Modlist V4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Modlist V4   Sat May 07, 2016 3:41 am

Not sure if a modlist would really help since a LOT of the mods are merged but here you are :

*After 12 hours str8 working on this  of the mods from Beta 1 were either updated/reinstalled with MO or merged
*Most of the quest mods/new lands were removed for the moment to save on save string space (currently sitting at 44k)
*This does not include the hundreds of texture mods that were manually installed in Beta 1 or Combined with SMC texture combiner
*This does not include some SKSE plugins
*This does not include some other things i won't bore you with

|Modlist on modwat.ch|


Last edited by RottenDub on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:57 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Modlist V4   Sat May 07, 2016 10:53 am

Between this post, and your new merged thread - I have some reading to do!!!
Thanks for this early snapshot of all your hard work so far! 


However on a quick read......
I cannot help but to feel that the way this Mod pack is coming along - it is TOTALLY different that anything you have done in the past. 
In the very best of ways!!!!!


Just looking at your merged list where you have the armors detailed and merged by type.....For one example.
[High Quality Armors] •RM•
[UN-Immersive Armors] Tera and Bless •RM•
[Merged Robes] •RM•
[Cloacks and Bandoliers] •RM•


Where we can just use or not use what armor types we want. (No more bitching about too skimpy, too frumpy, etc)


Or how you put - [Immersive]Skyrim Radioactive Interiors Full •RM• - together in one pack - so if we want to use ETaC ( for example ) - we can just disable that in MO's left side menu.
Or we can disable ETaC and see what you have put into your merged pack - (On the fly!!!)


So many of my loved mods are still here, old ones are updated, and new ones I still have to look at. 


Skse 1.7.3, EFF (finally) for followers, and what was so missing from the 206 mod packs thus far - Oh so many OPTIONAL mods!!!!
That list is impressive!!!


For the first time in about two years - Skyrim seems exciting to me again!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Modlist V4   Sat May 07, 2016 6:41 pm

I could be mistaken but [Immersive]Skyrim Radioactive Interiors Full •RM• only affects interior cells like shops and homes etc. and only 2 inns so it might be compatible with ETAC.

A question i wanted to ask how is performance on ETAC and other Settlement and cities mods?

__________________________
You should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Modlist V4   Sat May 07, 2016 8:29 pm

ETaC does take a bit of a hit to FPS (but not as bad as you might think, and can be GREATLY reduced) - Its all a matter of the way it is set up on the installer. 
Expanded Towns and Cities 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-WsUSnlss0

I usually get the ETaC - Modular and not the Complete install file.
But it's been awhile - and it is always updated and fixed so ETaC - Complete might be the way to go now???
Then install a minimal amount of options - slowly adding more if you want.

This what I always do - As it has minimal performance drop on any of your mod packs thus far.
- Always use the without Inns option!!! Not sure why - but .... It just does not like it??? And we should be able to use your merged file this way also?
- Do NOT use Dragon Bridge South option, which splits Dragon Bridge into two areas ( nice but??) 
- Do NOT use Orc Strongholds - not really needed and???
- Do NOT use Whiterun Exterior Market Add-On - really nice area but again?
- However the Solstheim / Raven Rock Add-On is really stable and really adds alot to that area and I really like it!!! Like really :))

Optional Vanilla Textures For - 
Dawnstar:
Falkerath:
Morthal:
Winterhold:
Are a matter of choice - but not needed - but worth looking at.

And make sure to use the patches inside the installer.
Check out the .pdf file at he the bottom for info. 
Includes information on manual install/uninstall; patches; load order; random other read-me-type-stuff; etc.
Manual Install Instructions

Usually best to add this LAST - after you have most of the mods you want added to the pack - easier to patch, and test.
I love it personally - adds so much -  ETaC now includes Immersive Settlements.
It is one the the first things I always add to your Mod packs. 
Riverwood is not the same without this (well this and my player home :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratorsofcows
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Modlist V4   Thu May 12, 2016 9:07 pm

Hi Rotten, I just discovered this forum, but not your modpack. I've been using it for a couple weeks, and I thought it was just something I torrented from a Russian guy. This forum is pretty quiet, but I wanted to let you know I run another private forum, and we've been playing using the journey mod but it's bugginess is out of control and most of us are looking for an alternative. It's at least 200 regular users that and we've just come across perfectly modded! I wanted to list a few mods that the many users collectively have been trying to merge into your modpack is Holds the city overhaul, immersive creatures, and how to customize the CBBE body.

Furthermore, I like the static leveling in Skyre, where things and creatures around me have a static level based on location and don't get stronger with me as I level. Is this addressed in Perfectly modded?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Modlist V4   Fri May 13, 2016 2:07 am

@kratorsofcows wrote:
Hi Rotten, I just discovered this forum, but not your modpack. I've been using it for a couple weeks, and I thought it was just something I torrented from a Russian guy. This forum is pretty quiet, but I wanted to let you know I run another private forum, and we've been playing using the journey mod but it's bugginess is out of control and most of us are looking for an alternative. It's at least 200 regular users that and we've just come across perfectly modded! I wanted to list a few mods that the many users collectively have been trying to merge into your modpack is Holds the city overhaul, immersive creatures, and how to customize the CBBE body.

Furthermore, I like the static leveling in Skyre, where things and creatures around me have a static level based on location and don't get stronger with me as I level. Is this addressed in Perfectly modded?

Hello and welcome to the forum man!Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not Russian ;)
If you are talking about Beta 1 i suggest you guys wait it out until Beta 2 is up because it will be a massive update.

•As for Holds i have another vision for major towns and villages.(see video below)



•I am looking at the modular version of Holds but no promises as it requires a LOT of compatibility patches which might merge or might not merge since a lot of the compatibility patches require some masters that i already merged into single .esp's
It's very demanding on most PC's from what i can tell and it does alter main Skyrim worldspaces in many ways see *Mods that won't be added

•The problem with adding to much "additional" towns or anything else to the skyrim world is that even the smallest errors will CTD your game.All the mods from the above video only contain "inside city cells edits" that were altered not to "skyrim wilds area" with the exception of the Windhelm bridge which only has a small area edited.

•Modlist Updated check first post.
•immersive creatures and more has been added.
•Creatures and NPC will be both static and and dynamic will explain below.First here's a list of the current enemy modifiers and mods :

[Immersive]Rabbits FurryAnimals Bugs RM.esp
Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Animallica.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
High Level Enemies RM.esp
HorsesGoneWild.esp
AI Fixes RM.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
Hearthfire IHO Compatibility Patch.esp
[Dragons]DeadlyDragons+Armory UltimateDragons RM.esp

Higher level enemies and creatures than you will start spawning as you level up,a big chunk of them will use a lot of new spells towards the end of the development for Beta 2 ASIS and WTF will be added and tested with the current config (ASIS will be there 100%) ASIS will make sure that all NPC will use new perks and spells complementing Rebirth Monster(aka revenge of the enemies) WTF will add random leveled enemies every time your run the patcher(not really needed but if you want to start new games and change it even more) so a lot of possibilities will exist, encountering a lvl 100+ bandit or creature at level 1 is a possibility and if it also has a strange long name you should RUN :)
Hope this answers your creature questions.

*SkyRe ... went for another perk tree ovehaul/s see :



◘Body's CBBE :
1.Optional High res female body's are already in the pack and both player and NPCS will use them.
2.A lot of new possibilities exist in racemenu now, you can add a big belly to your character,muscle density,size etc etc a lot of options exist,so you won't really need to change body's as customization is through the roof
3.You can easily swap textures with MO
4.If for some reason you want even further options you can do so with Caliente's Tools.

•Both the perk tree's and the towns overhauls can be easily switched with your proffered ones due to the way that Beta 2 is setup

Mind sharing the forum so i can take a look?Am i allowed to register? :P
Cheers!

__________________________
You should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
kratorsofcows
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Modlist V4   Fri May 13, 2016 9:54 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@kratorsofcows wrote:
Hi Rotten, I just discovered this forum, but not your modpack. I've been using it for a couple weeks, and I thought it was just something I torrented from a Russian guy. This forum is pretty quiet, but I wanted to let you know I run another private forum, and we've been playing using the journey mod but it's bugginess is out of control and most of us are looking for an alternative. It's at least 200 regular users that and we've just come across perfectly modded! I wanted to list a few mods that the many users collectively have been trying to merge into your modpack is Holds the city overhaul, immersive creatures, and how to customize the CBBE body.

Furthermore, I like the static leveling in Skyre, where things and creatures around me have a static level based on location and don't get stronger with me as I level. Is this addressed in Perfectly modded?

Hello and welcome to the forum man!Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not Russian ;)
If you are talking about Beta 1 i suggest you guys wait it out until Beta 2 is up because it will be a massive update.

•As for Holds i have another vision for major towns and villages.(see video below)



•I am looking at the modular version of Holds but no promises as it requires a LOT of compatibility patches which might merge or might not merge since a lot of the compatibility patches require some masters that i already merged into single .esp's
It's very demanding on most PC's from what i can tell and it does alter main Skyrim worldspaces in many ways see *Mods that won't be added

•The problem with adding to much "additional" towns or anything else to the skyrim world is that even the smallest errors will CTD your game.All the mods from the above video only contain "inside city cells edits" that were altered not to "skyrim wilds area" with the exception of the Windhelm bridge which only has a small area edited.

•Modlist Updated check first post.
•immersive creatures and more has been added.
•Creatures and NPC will be both static and and dynamic will explain below.First here's a list of the current enemy modifiers and mods :

[Immersive]Rabbits FurryAnimals Bugs RM.esp
Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Animallica.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
High Level Enemies RM.esp
HorsesGoneWild.esp
AI Fixes RM.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
Hearthfire IHO Compatibility Patch.esp
[Dragons]DeadlyDragons+Armory UltimateDragons RM.esp

Higher level enemies and creatures than you will start spawning as you level up,a big chunk of them will use a lot of new spells towards the end of the development for Beta 2 ASIS and WTF will be added and tested with the current config (ASIS will be there 100%) ASIS will make sure that all NPC will use new perks and spells complementing Rebirth Monster(aka revenge of the enemies) WTF will add random leveled enemies every time your run the patcher(not really needed but if you want to start new games and change it even more) so a lot of possibilities will exist, encountering a lvl 100+ bandit or creature at level 1 is a possibility and if it also has a strange long name you should RUN :)
Hope this answers your creature questions.

*SkyRe ... went for another perk tree ovehaul/s see :



◘Body's CBBE :
1.Optional High res female body's are already in the pack and both player and NPCS will use them.
2.A lot of new possibilities exist in racemenu now, you can add a big belly to your character,muscle density,size etc etc a lot of options exist,so you won't really need to change body's as customization is through the roof
3.You can easily swap textures with MO
4.If for some reason you want even further options you can do so with Caliente's Tools.

•Both the perk tree's and the towns overhauls can be easily switched with your proffered ones due to the way that Beta 2 is setup

Mind sharing the forum so i can take a look?Am i allowed to register? :P
Cheers!

Ah, that explains why we had so many problems trying to merge Holds without npcs getting stuck everywhere let alone crashes.

The enemy scaling has been our biggest gripe with Vanilla Skyrim. I want to have to run away from enemies and not travel to certain places in fear of getting my ass whooped, only to train and come back later. Skyre fixed that for the most part.

I guess I'll wait for Beta 2 and test out the CBBE. Is there any way to change the bodies of specific npcs? I like Inigo and I remember going through a long process of making him a big fat cat follower a couple years back.

Our forum is closed off to any outsiders. It's not really a gaming forum, but a section of it is. Our identities aren't hidden on the forum so we don't let anyone outside of our organization in. You aren't missing much, just a bunch of people CTDing all day everyday XD.

Rest assured, we will be waiting for beta 2, most of us want to get back into skyrim after finals in a couple weeks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Modlist V4   Fri May 20, 2016 4:48 am

2.0.6 V3 Beta 2???

Is that what the final name is going to be?

Considering how differently it is from 2.0.6 v1 and v3 (the mods used, how the mod pack was put together, all the new merged files (with so many new optionals), and the list goes on) - I feel that might need a name a bit more fitting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Modlist V4   Fri May 20, 2016 5:40 am

@Twistty wrote:
2.0.6 V3 Beta 2???

Is that what the final name is going to be?

Considering how differently it is from 2.0.6 v1 and v3 (the mods used, how the mod pack was put together, all the new merged files (with so many new optionals), and the list goes on) - I feel that might need a name a bit more fitting?

Hmmm... Skyrim Perfectly Modded V4?

__________________________
You should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 37
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Modlist V4   Fri May 20, 2016 7:08 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@Twistty wrote:
2.0.6 V3 Beta 2???

Is that what the final name is going to be?

Considering how differently it is from 2.0.6 v1 and v3 (the mods used, how the mod pack was put together, all the new merged files (with so many new optionals), and the list goes on) - I feel that might need a name a bit more fitting?

Hmmm... Skyrim Perfectly Modded V4?

I like it - seems more fitting!!!
Victory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratorsofcows
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Modlist V4   Fri May 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Will this version Include immersive first person?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Modlist V4   Fri May 20, 2016 3:36 pm

@kratorsofcows wrote:
Will this version Include immersive first person?

Yes.

__________________________
You should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
 
Modlist V4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!