Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

IN-depth play guide?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: IN-depth play guide?   Sun May 08, 2016 10:46 pm

with so many different mods and scripts i've noticed a lot of changes to the game, one of which is every NPC telling me "i smell" and after searching google it appears I first have to create soap using troll fat & wild herbs, then bathe in a waterfall?

Can you please create some sort of play guide that covers the new features and scripts that the mods introduce?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IN-depth play guide?   Mon May 09, 2016 12:11 am

d3v wrote:
with so many different mods and scripts i've noticed a lot of changes to the game, one of which is every NPC telling me "i smell" and after searching google it appears I first have to create soap using troll fat & wild herbs, then bathe in a waterfall?

Can you please create some sort of play guide that covers the new features and scripts that the mods introduce?

It might be a bug,you might be a werewolf,you might be sick or haven't started the main quest.

This might help.If you started a new game you should always configure your mods before you start playing.If there's anything else i can help you out with let me know.

IN-depth play guide?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!