Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Regarding the female body

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bashur
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Regarding the female body   Sat May 21, 2016 11:15 pm

Hello!

I've been a long time user of your previous version and I absolutely love the pack. Thank you so much for spending so much time perfecting every aspect. With that said, I was wondering if there was a way to make it so we can remove the female body modifications in V4? I have no issue with them, they're very well done and the women look great, I just prefer a more ... gritty world, if that makes sense?

For instance, I enjoy making skin dirty, teeth not so perfect, just making it realistic and immersive. I've been playing the last pack a lot, but I've had to convince myself that I'm living in a more Conan the Barbarian type of world where the women are beautiful and "gifted" in many of their "assets". 

Maybe a modular version where we can pick the body size? I know many people have different tastes in what they appreciate on a woman's body, and I think you'd get more traction with your pack if there was a way to tweak these preferences. 

Thanks for your hard work! I can't wait to dive into this version!

-Bashur

P.S. I have a youtube channel with about 1.8 million subscribers. I wanted to use v4 for a series I wanted to do, so this is why I'm asking about the women thing.

Last edited by Bashur on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the female body   Fri May 27, 2016 10:35 am

@Bashur wrote:
Hello!

I've been a long time user of your previous version and I absolutely love the pack. Thank you so much for spending so much time perfecting every aspect. With that said, I was wondering if there was a way to make it so we can remove the female body modifications in V4? I have no issue with them, they're very well done and the women look great, I just prefer a more ... gritty world, if that makes sense?

For instance, I enjoy making skin dirty, teeth not so perfect, just making it realistic and immersive. I've been playing the last pack a lot, but I've had to convince myself that I'm living in a more Conan the Barbarian type of world where the women are beautiful and "gifted" in many of their "assets". 

Maybe a modular version where we can pick the body size? I know many people have different tastes in what they appreciate on a woman's body, and I think you'd get more traction with your pack if there was a way to tweak these preferences. 

Thanks for your hard work! I can't wait to dive into this version!

-Bashur

P.S. I have a youtube channel with about 1.8 million subscribers. I wanted to use v4 for a series I wanted to do, so this is why I'm asking about the women thing.

Good morning and welcome to the forums, sorry for the late reply,i usually get a mail notification about new posts so i can answer them in a timely fashion but some slip through the cracks i guess.
Is you channel Bashurverse?Just watched that white cooking flour prank and fallout 4 WTF mods.

Well in V4 there will be some things you can play with but i don't know if they are exactly what are you looking for.I'll try and explain.

1.Already added an optional CBBE body that is slimmer,dirtier and more detailed,with some cuts and bruises and more details.Did the same for male body textures, you will find them in MO named :

•[Optional Male Body](4K2K HIGH) - they are never nude
•[Optional CBBE Body](4K2K HIGH) - they are nude

2.You can probably download a body replacer that's even dirtier and gritter if it's of good quality it will work with the pack.
*Did you wanted a never-nude version?

3.Vanilla cloth and armor meshes and textures, specially the skimpy ones have been manually removed and replaced,you'll see most NPC wearing higher quality ones and it will cover most of the body in most cases.

4.Racemenu - comes with massive improvements allowing you to customize almost everything on your character including breast size, glute size, hip size, spine size, stomach size,muscle size etc etc.A clear example is that in a minute or less you can make your character have a big fat stomach if you so desire :)

5.NPC's - will come in different sizes

Hope that answers your questions.

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the female body   Sun May 29, 2016 9:36 am

Thank you for the reply! This is wonderful news honestly, and if it is at all possible, coming with a "never nude" optional addon would be wonderful for videos and whatnot. Blurring nudity would be an absolute nightmare lol

And yes, that's me, I'm Bashurverse :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the female body   Mon May 30, 2016 5:12 am

^That's a good idea!  So is a nude male option though, for either-or of both sides, and for consistency. :> That could be pretty... hard to install, though.
The optional CBBE body looks very nice, I wonder what it's called.  It might not have an undie'd version.
Thanks for the Racemenu enhancements Rotten, that's so exciting and important to me. :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Regarding the female body
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!