Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Modding question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Modding question   Mon May 30, 2016 1:28 pm

What's up people? Hope you all are doing well. I had this brilliant idea to revisit skyrim and I would love to play it modded on my new pc. I can read guides on the process of modding skyrim, but I am just unsure as to which mods i would need. Is there a mod pack i can download somewhere or...? Anyways, thanks in advance for the reads and replies.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Mon May 30, 2016 1:48 pm

Kibblz wrote:
What's up people? Hope you all are doing well. I had this brilliant idea to revisit skyrim and I would love to play it modded on my new pc. I can read guides on the process of modding skyrim, but I am just unsure as to which mods i would need. Is there a mod pack i can download somewhere or...? Anyways, thanks in advance for the reads and replies.

Hello and welcome the the forums Kibblz!

Currently there is a modpack available that i've been working on for 1 year you can find it on kat.cr by searching for

Quote :
Skyrim Perfectly Modded 600+Mods Beta 1

Another one is almost done and it sports 700+ mods,on this one I've worked on for one and half years.
Currently is in testing and will be available very soon!

There also Skyrim The Journey and some others probably floating around,depending on your tastes.

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Mon May 30, 2016 1:56 pm

OH man, thank you. You are the most awesome person in the world at this very second! I will definitely be running through your mod pack first. Thank you for taking the time to create masterpieces and then distribute them to the world.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Mon May 30, 2016 1:59 pm

Kibblz wrote:
OH man, thank you. You are the most awesome person in the world at this very second! I will definitely be running through your mod pack first. Thank you for taking the time to create masterpieces and then distribute them to the world.

No problem,when downloading take some time reading though the threads here as they contain a lot of information, videos, benchmarks, screenshots and everything that you would need for modding your game!

Enjoy!

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Mon May 30, 2016 2:06 pm

Definitely... for this 18 hour download lol. Im going to help seed this so no poor gamer assassinates himself somewhere between the 1 and 18 hour wait, sometime in the future. =)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Mon May 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Kibblz wrote:
Definitely... for this 18 hour download lol. Im going to help seed this so no poor gamer assassinates himself somewhere between the 1 and 18 hour wait, sometime in the future. =)

A lot of people hit&run, that's how public torrents work i guess; I'm not seeding anymore because i need the PC at full draw to test the newer pack but i uploaded close to 4TB just on that pack,as I've said in the comment there download counter is stuck for about 4 months now so an estimate on how much people hit&run is hard to calculate but fortunately there are people who like the pack enough to keep help seeding the pack and i'm grateful for that, some even helped out with some seedboxes.Seed count will probably go up to a maximum of 10 or so on rare occasions.

If you have some serious hardware and some patience i would suggest that you wait it out until V4 comes out,but that's up to you.

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Mon May 30, 2016 2:21 pm

I dont keep up to date on the latest pc equiptment but I am running an i7-6700 4.0Ghz, 16gigs of ram, Gtx 980ti. Will i get decent fps when everything is installed? The download time just dropped drastically yaayy. ill still seed though. Big smile

I think ill grab this one and do the install tomorrow, and then witness some glory.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Mon May 30, 2016 2:54 pm

Kibblz wrote:
I dont keep up to date on the latest pc equiptment but I am running an i7-6700 4.0Ghz, 16gigs of ram, Gtx 980ti. Will i get decent fps when everything is installed? The download time just dropped drastically yaayy. ill still seed though. Big smile

I think ill grab this one and do the install tomorrow, and then witness some glory.

You should expect 50-60 FPS (on both packs)with that kind of rig,ENB will eat some FPS on any rig tho` :) be sure to check out INI download center

I have about the same except i have a 780GTX and getting 45-60 FPS @1080 with ENB and all the eyecandy's on,even on the latest pack and it contains way more 2k/4k textures and a LOT more NPC's roaming about.

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Mon May 30, 2016 3:05 pm

rad. I cant wait to get it installed now. Roughly when do you anticipate the new pack to be completed?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Mon May 30, 2016 3:10 pm

Kibblz wrote:
rad. I cant wait to get it installed now. Roughly when do you anticipate the new pack to be completed?

The modpack is complete for about 1 week now, I'm just testing it for 48h of of game-play, 24h already in so it's very soon.

Then just have to archive it (about 8h) + installations instructions and tips (about 8h?) and upload it.

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Tue May 31, 2016 5:06 am

your a beast ;). Congratulations on being so close.
Back to top Go down
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:39 pm

I assume this is the "Random - We messed around with...." thread???

First off - I would like to say I truly love this pack!!! Damn its stable thus far - and very very "Pretty" lol :)

Now just a few questions (sorry but I ALWAYS have questions)! :(

What is the "safest way" to not use ASIS, and WTF (Just disable both left pane mods and patches done files?) 
 - and if so can I just enable them again - or do I have to run the patcher?
Same for SUM, OBIS, Draugnarok, and Frostfall etc??? 

Also Duel Sheath Redux - and the Patch. 
When adding or removing Followers or NPC mods - what should be done there?

FNIS - when running it after adding or removing mods - what should or shouldn't be selected (ticked)?

And finally the Bashed Patch?? When rebuilding after adding or disabling or removing mods. 
Is advisable - to play with the "Tweak" setting there? Or not?? Max summons, crime distance etc?

Also what version of Wyrmstooth is this? 16.2? 

Enhanced Blood Textures - I'll play around and see if removing the script files has any effect on this pack or not? i usually just like the textures without the animation stuff.
But will have to look up "dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp" and "dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp" first :)

Thanks again - I really am loving this pack so far!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:56 pm

•Bashed patch :

1.Open MO and run Wyre Bash.
2.Scroll down to bashed patch and click rebuild patch.
3.Only select Tweak Settings >>> A.I : Max Active Actors = 200  >>> Combat : Max Actors = 100 (Depending on your CPU you can lower this value, first one is for max actors that can "act" , second one is the max NPC's that can be active in a fight)
*Others values are handled by other mods.
4.On Leveled lists click automatic. (a list should appear)
5.Click Build Patch.
6.Activate and close Wyre Bash.
7.In MO go down to overwrite and right click, check information to make sure "bashed patch,0.esp" is in there
8.Close and right click again >>> create mod
9.Name it "bashed patch" or whatever you want.
10.Done!

Covered that in simple tutorials.

•DSR should work on other npc mods and follower mods without any rebuild only needed when you add new weapons mods

•ASIS and WTF can be both disabled but start a new game

•SUM it's there as a program it does absolutely nothing unless you use from MO, no scripts no usage.

•Enhanced Blood Textures is lightweight IMO and can be configured thorough MCM

•When running FNIS 3 things should be ticked "gender specific animations" "skeleton arm fix" "momo acrobatic jump"
*Run FNIS from MO (shorcut bar up top)
*Right click the override folder (botton down of MO) and click information
*Drag all the files there to FNIS Behavior in MO's left pane
*All done :)

•OBIS, Draugnarok i recommended keeping them on but you can disable if you want.

•Frostfall and survival mods safe to de-tick but detick the patches also.

•Everything is pretty modular this time around

•If any of the skyproc patches will have a missing master and need to be redone MO will tell you with a red exclamation mark.

Consider dropping a review at http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t89-review-a-mod-pack after you play the pack for a while Twist, no one seems to want to make one lol and i need some new reviews for the website :)

Cheers!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modding question   

Back to top Go down

Modding question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!