Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Installation Guide & Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:24 am

CAP1TAN_RON wrote:
Not sure if this was the error you sent a message about but im getting large pixelated rain drops on my screen. I wish I knew how to describe it better...

Press PrintScrn!

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:28 am

This is my first time playing Skyrim! (very late but got a new computer, glad to see this compilation as friends say I have to play it with mods).

I've followed all your instruction, created X, installed Skyrim legendary, got rid of the 6 high res bsa and esp files, and extracted to X:/Skyrim with 7zip.

When I went into ModOrganizer, it only showed several on the left and right side,
I thought maybe because it extracted everything into a folder called 'Skyrim Perfectly Modded V4.1' inside the Skyrim folder,
so I dragged it all into the Skyrim folder (replacing some files in the process).
Back to ModOrganizer, I now see plenty on the left pane, but only 5 on the right, all on the left aren't selected either.

I have a screenshot but new members are not allowed to post external links for 7 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: pixelated rain squares?   Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:45 am

this flashes all over my screen constantly
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:39 pm

CAP1TAN_RON wrote:

this flashes all over my screen constantly

Is this V4.1? Try deactivating vivid weather.

RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:19 pm

pillfuzz wrote:
This is my first time playing Skyrim! (very late but got a new computer, glad to see this compilation as friends say I have to play it with mods).

I've followed all your instruction, created X, installed Skyrim legendary, got rid of the 6 high res bsa and esp files, and extracted to X:/Skyrim with 7zip.

When I went into ModOrganizer, it only showed several on the left and right side,
I thought maybe because it extracted everything into a folder called 'Skyrim Perfectly Modded V4.1' inside the Skyrim folder,
so I dragged it all into the Skyrim folder (replacing some files in the process).
Back to ModOrganizer, I now see plenty on the left pane, but only 5 on the right, all on the left aren't selected either.

I have a screenshot but new members are not allowed to post external links for 7 days.

Press insert image and link it should let you.(Sound like MO doesn't see profile's folder that have modlist,sound like bad folder structure)

it's X:\Skyrim

Free imghosting site : https://beta.postimage.org/

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:25 am

Quote :
pillfuzz wrote:

I have the same issue. Mod organizer is only showing the official DLC on both panes, nothing else is displayed. I didn't try moving everything into the Skyrim folder since it didn't work for this guy; I did all the same steps in the OP in order.

Here's a screenshot: 

Last edited by Endstep on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:27 am

Nothing worked.  I'm giving up on this one.  Please let me know if there's any additional specific advise that you think would be relevant.  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:31 am

Quote :
-edit
fixed it, if you have the same issue then, make sure you got the loading priority right, I opened MO and ran with the profile however it didn't really load the profile yet.
reloading makes the list change order and behave correctly.

Also I managed to get the game working in the C:\ directory!
Small guide (pretty easy)
Open ModOrganiser.ini in the Skyrim root folder.
(With notepad for example go Edit->Replace (CTRL-H)
Type X:\ in the upper box and replace it with C:\
Replace All

Then

Type X:/ and replace it with C:/
Replace All

Now run MO and load the correct profile

DONE! No need for a seperate partition! (Which is almost impossible to do if your windows is running on a single partition on a single SSD since you cannot shrink it)

Quote :
No need to move Skyrim to X:
Just copy rotten files over a vanilla legendary edition (means with all DLC) - I owned a regular Skyrim bought bought all DLCs so it's the same in case you might think of buying the legendary
Then start MO and edit all tools to point to your skyrim directory...In my case D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/ or to specific .exe file like SKSE, etc..)
I even added Bodyslide 2 to test / modify presets and generate armors build - BUT use ANOTHER PROFILE :)
Don't forget to go to MO settings and change the 3 paths in ADVANCED to point to skyrim locations D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/downloads-Mo Mods - Web cache
Tadam
Magic of MO is that it keeps your skyrim folder VANILLA and based on profiles, activated mods related to them only which is awesome by keeping all mods separated and you can switch from one to another. In my case, I play with I love cleavage body and armors, then switch to Sporty Sexy Sweat bodies, with ELFX etc...without messing the original Rotten profile.

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:52 am

this is after i moved all the files from X:/Skyrim/Skyrim Perfectly Modded V4.1 to X:/Skyrim

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:04 am

pillfuzz wrote:
this is after i moved all the files from X:/Skyrim/Skyrim Perfectly Modded V4.1 to X:/Skyrim

You are on the right path but MO doesn't read the correct load order.

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:32 am

Maybe you could further help me to the right path. I've done this about 3 times now (some of it related to a proper Skyrim Legendary torrent, some to v4 to 4.1), and even though my computer is new, I feel hassled having to delete everything on X and try again, it takes time because the pathways are so long I have to manually change them just to delete them and start again. meow (get it?) lol. funny seeing that in the middle of constant node_modules
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:34 am

@RottenDub wrote:
pillfuzz wrote:

You are on the right path but MO doesn't read the correct load order.
How do I get it to read the correct load order? I'm at the same point and refreshing MO doesn't help, neither does reopening MO.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:42 am

OK i've said this a few times already but i guess people having trouble with it.

1.Install Skyrim legendary in Drive X:\

*If path is another then X:\Skyrim move the Skyrim folder from common X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim to X:\
*If it's name anything else than "Skyrim" rename it

2.Open the Skyrim Perfectly Modded V4.1.7z archive with 7zip,select everything and extract it to X:\Skyrim

3.Run ModOrganizer.exe from within skyrim root folder : X:\Skyrim
*Mod organizer automatically should now read the modlist from X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub and correctly activate all mods from X:\Skyrim\MO MODS in the correct order

4.From MO's dropdown menu select SKSE and click run

*That's really all you have to do,don't get why so many people have trouble doing this, it's not exactly rocket science.

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:43 am

I'm getting an error about dual sheath redux patch, it's activated in MO.

I have 204 on the left pane and 143 on the right pane, all mods/plugins are activated but I still get this error.

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:05 am

Are both activated? ASIS Patcher and ASIS Patch Done ?

If both activated and you still see this see simple tutorials and performance guide and redo the asis patch done.

Last edited by RottenDub on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:11 am

I agree it's not rocket science, and human error has cause some of us to fuddle someway along the guideline to install this.
Anyways I re-extracted everything and now I'm seeing lots of checked stuff on the left and right! Bingo!
Sadly when I try to run it, it says please update to the latest version of Skyrim.
I know this is no longer your problem and mine because of a bad skrim legendary edition from prophet on kickass, but any free help/advice?
I REALLY want to play skyrim for the first time ever, and with your specific compilation of perfect mods.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:27 am

Indeed how you get the game is not my problem.Game version should be 1.9.32.0 that's the last update made in 2013 if i'm not mistaken.
So that's up to you!

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:11 am

@RottenDub wrote:
Are both activated? ASIS Patcher and ASIS Patch Done ?

If both activated and you still see this see simple tutorials and performance guide and redo the asis patch done.

Asis patch and dual sheath redux are enabled, when I try to run the patcher for asis I get the error at the bottom even though those .esp's are enabled. I'm not sure what all is going on or what went wrong.

If it's something simple I apologize as I installed it to X:, extracted everything there, ran MO from X:, everything was checked on the right and left pane, launched SKSE and the game loaded up fine until I got to the dual sheath redux problem.

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:22 am

That load order is VERY,very messed up.

Does the profile in the left pane says "RottenDub"? Mods in left pane should be sorted by priority.

This is the correct load order ... http://www.modwat.ch/u/RottenDub

Mods in right pane specially skyproc patches should be at the bottom.

Extract this https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fz0pzjo4a2q2pe/RottenDub.7z?dl=0 to X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:41 am

So if I were to grab the Skyrim legendary edition torrent again, what exact file/files would i need to put into this folder, cause there are lots of files.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:50 am

pillfuzz wrote:
So if I were to grab the Skyrim legendary edition torrent again, what exact file/files would i need to put into this folder, cause there are lots of files.

Are you serious right now?

Quote :
2.Open the Skyrim Perfectly Modded V4.1.7z archive with 7zip,select everything and extract it to X:\Skyrim

Last edited by RottenDub on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:11 am

Do we still need the ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager installed on C: like the instructions said from a few versions ago, or can I delete that?

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited by Banichi01 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:13 am

Banichi01 wrote:
Do we still need the ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager installed on C: like the instructions said from a few versions ago, or can I delete that?

Nop you don't need it there's only 1 ENB preset coming with this version,you can delete it.
You can however still use the ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager from the Skyrim root folder or MO.

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:21 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
That load order is VERY,very messed up.

Does the profile in the left pane says "RottenDub"? Mods in left pane should be sorted by priority.

This is the correct load order ... http://www.modwat.ch/u/RottenDub

Mods in right pane specially skyproc patches should be at the bottom.

Extract this https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fz0pzjo4a2q2pe/RottenDub.7z?dl=0 to X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub

Load order was in the correct format all along, I had only sorted it by Name to better find the Dual Sheath mod and ASIS without having to scroll through item by item, I had to remove all skyrim files in %appdata%/local as well as my documents as well as a fresh install of Skyrim once again and it resolved itself, so my apologies for wasting your time.
Back to top Go down
MrMental
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:50 am

@RottenDub wrote:
TheHumanToaster wrote:
I have installed everything and the modpack works great, however, it appears that all my animations are broken as the only animation I see is a T-pose. I have tried multiple saves and reinstalled the modpack but still it t-poses for me. Could you help?

•Run FNIS from MO (shorcut bar up top)
-gender specific and skeleton arm fix
-momo jump
•Right click the override folder (botton down of MO) and click information
•Drag all the files there to FNIS Behavior in MO's left pane
•All done :)
So, I also Have the T-Pose problem, and I don't understand the last 3 steps. Simply running GenerateFNISForUser doesn't fix this. If you don't mind can you elaborate what you mean in the other steps?

Also, I would like to thank you for all your work on this amazing mod pack =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:20 am

Quote :
So, I also Have the T-Pose problem, and I don't understand the last 3 steps. Simply running GenerateFNISForUser doesn't fix this. If you don't mind can you elaborate what you mean in the other steps?

It's a GIF, let it load.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:40 am

@MrMental wrote:
Quote :
I can explain those steps for you instead.  After you've exited the FNIS window, scroll down to the bottom of the left mods list and double click on the word Overwrite.
The Overwrite folder will open in a little window, and there's stuff in it.  Stuff shouldn't be left here, in this case you should highlight all of it and then click and drag it out of its window and up to the FNIS Behavior mod, which you should already be able to see in the left pane.  The Overwrite folder is extra files that mods have created, in this case updates to FNIS's files, so you put them over there where they belong.  And yes let it replace the files it needs to replace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:59 am

i followed everything you said on the tutorial to get the mod working,and after i run SKSE with MO it crashes and say's

Failed to initialize renderer.
Your display doesn't support the selected resolution. Please set a different resolution in Skyrim's Launcher under 'Display Settings'. any tips?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:02 am

RodrigoCompai wrote:
i followed everything you said on the tutorial to get the mod working,and after i run SKSE with MO it crashes and say's

Failed to initialize renderer.
Your display doesn't support the selected resolution. Please set a different resolution in Skyrim's Launcher under 'Display Settings'. any tips?

See : http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t69-guide-to-1440p-and-beyond-resolutions-for-skyrim

Or change resolution from the configurator

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t132-performance-guide

PostSubject: Thanks for the help   Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:08 pm

ok now i managed to make the game open, used the configurator and went ok, now when i start a new game it asks if i have the mod frostfall or something like that installed, then if i select yes i go to the character creator and i start in a cell or something like that, i tried to select no a few times when it asks if i have the frostfall and it just freezes(lol), there is a way to start the game like the vanilla game, starting at that cart and then entering the fort to create your character? thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:09 pm

RodrigoCompai wrote:
ok now i managed to make the game open, used the configurator and went ok, now when i start a new game it asks if i have the mod frostfall or something like that installed, then if i select yes i go to the character creator and i start in a cell or something like that, i tried to select no a few times when it asks if i have the frostfall and it just freezes(lol), there is a way to start the game like the vanilla game, starting at that cart and then entering the fort to create your character? thanks in advance

"talk" to the statue and select vanilla start.

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Wow very quickly replies, thanks i will get to my home and do that, thanks very much for your modpack, i haven't played it yet but im very excited about it, keep the good work :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:36 pm

The error says "Error! bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 is not set in SkyrimPrefs.ini or you have several copies of this file"
and even waiting the cart to get the castle it gets stuck in the gate as it doenst open at all
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:49 pm

RodrigoCompai wrote:
The error says "Error! bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 is not set in SkyrimPrefs.ini or you have several copies of this file"
and even waiting the cart to get the castle it gets stuck in the gate as it doenst open at all

Sounds like MO doesn't read the skyrimprefs.ini from X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub. This usually happens when you installed the pack in a wrong folder structure/path or choose another profile in MO.MO profile should be RottenDub.
Check install guide again and see if you missed anything.

if you go to X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub and open skyrimprefs.ini you will see that it has bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:43 pm

well i checked and i wasnt running your profile, so i checked it and loaded the game and everything worked just fine, thanks for the mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:48 am

So can the partition only be named X:\ ?

My problem is that I already have an HDD named X:\ that I use alongside my SSD.

I wouldn't mind changing the name of the drive but I think it would mess up some of my other applications in C:\ that use paths within X:\ and programs on the drive itself perhaps.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:59 am

Freeze wrote:

I wouldn't mind changing the name of the drive but I think it would mess up some of my other applications in C:\ that use paths within X:\ and programs on the drive itself perhaps.

If you already have a partition named X:\ just install the pack there and skip step 1.

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:46 am

@RottenDub wrote:
Freeze wrote:

If you already have a partition named X:\ just install the pack there and skip step 1.

Ok. I just thought since it was particular about creating a partition for it, maybe it was necessary for it to be a new partition without anything else in it. I haven't touched the pack yet but I'll give it a try tonight. Thanks for the quick reply and for the modpack.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:57 am

Quote :
Ok. I just thought since it was particular about creating a partition for it, maybe it was necessary for it to be a new partition without anything else in it. I haven't touched the pack yet but I'll give it a try tonight. Thanks for the quick reply and for the modpack.

You can have anything you want there, the drive letter needs to be "X" because the pack and MO in particular relies on a lot of tools that have a specific path(EG: X:\Skyrim\Mopy\Wrye Bash.exe <<< this is wyre bash).As stated in the alternatives you can manually set these paths to anything else but this can be time consuming and any small error could break the functionality of the pack, of a tool or probably lead to crashes.A lot of other smaller files also use specific paths so having everything pointing to a certain folder structure and paths was the easiest way to ensure compatibly and no errors etc.

I choose the letter "X" because most users don't use the letter and won't interfere with other drive letters.I'm not very good at explaining these things ☺

Quote :
The new partition is because everything in the pack is preset with a specific drive path. So you either need to create a partition with the same letter that the pack is setup for or go through the hassle of changing every occurrence of the read/write path in the whole mod pack to wherever else you would be installing it to, which quite likely may break something in the process. So this is actually done for everyone's convenience.

slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:11 am

Hey man, its Slider-man from other site, had a question for ya. Since Cloaks of Skyrim had to be removed and say i download it and wanna use it, i cant run loot as instructed so how would i go about knowing where to place it in load order? Not a huge issue just dont wanna break the game and cause issues.

I plan to add maybe custom race mod also if it dont break game but skurred too since cant run loot so any tips on how to go bout it and not break nothing? So far pack is running great btw :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:35 am

@slider9669 wrote:
Hey man, its Slider-man from other site, had a question for ya. Since Cloaks of Skyrim had to be removed and say i download it and wanna use it, i cant run loot as instructed so how would i go about knowing where to place it in load order? Not a huge issue just dont wanna break the game and cause issues.

I plan to add maybe custom race mod also if it dont break game but skurred too since cant run loot so any tips on how to go bout it and not break nothing? So far pack is running great btw :)

Reading is a drag i know,but a great deal of information is present on the forum.

Quote :
DeadInTheWater wrote:
How Easy is it to add those 2 "Cloaks of Skyrim" mods? Is there anything other than the instructions that come with those 2 mods, that I would have to do, load order for example? Its looks like for them to work with the "Winter Is Coming" mod that is included in the pack, a compatibility patch is required. Has anybody else already done this, and would you be willing to share your knowledge?

1.Get Cloaks of Skyrim and Cloaks of Skyrim Dawnguard
2.Get Cloaks of Skyrim Ultra HD v2

I don't think you need the patch.Place the two mods aboce 1nivcloacks.esp in MO right pane.Load order number 57 and 58 (approx)

Any races mods should be placed after Racemenu.esp and Racemenuplugin.esp
Load order 88(aprox) between Racemenuplugin.esp and dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp

slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:10 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:

Reading is a drag i know,but a great deal of information is present on the forum.

Quote :
DeadInTheWater wrote:
How Easy is it to add those 2 "Cloaks of Skyrim" mods? Is there anything other than the instructions that come with those 2 mods, that I would have to do, load order for example? Its looks like for them to work with the "Winter Is Coming" mod that is included in the pack, a compatibility patch is required. Has anybody else already done this, and would you be willing to share your knowledge?

1.Get Cloaks of Skyrim and  Cloaks of Skyrim Dawnguard
2.Get Cloaks of Skyrim Ultra HD v2

I don't think you need the patch.Place the two mods aboce 1nivcloacks.esp in MO right pane.Load order number 57 and 58 (approx)

Any races mods should be placed after Racemenu.esp and Racemenuplugin.esp
Load order 88(aprox) between Racemenuplugin.esp and dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp

Ya i just made account and kinda breezed through pages and didnt see what was posted above so i apologize and was kinda just using those 2 mods as examples of how to get around the not running loot if we add few other minor mods, i dont plan on adding anything huge or complicated im just enjoying the pack and wanna get a clean playthrough as since i have started skyrim on pc many years ago, i have yet to be able to finish main campaign or even get to far into game as something always happens and breaks the game and i just give up and try months later again.

Anyway ty for the info, copied it and pasted it in a text doc that has helpful hints/tips on skyrim so i appreciate it again ty :)

EDIT: Alright i looked through forum and even look through each mod that changed the Hud in game and i simply cannot find the one that changes weather the little diamond icon is on that shows u where to go on the hud. I found how to toggle the compass on but i never get a waypoint to show, i checked and triple checked and just cant find it and i know im missing something. I looked in Sky Ui, Immersive Hud and 1 more and just cant find which option is the one that toggles that on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:38 pm

I used the method of changing the drive letter in the ModOrganizer.ini file and it seems to work fine! I can finally play on my SSD now which is loading so much quicker.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:53 pm

@slider9669 This is from the vanilla game,no mods involved ☺ Press "J" and click the quest you want to track/untrack.
Loot only requires the latest version of IE11

@Shinsplinter Glad you worked it out.There are more things that point to X:\ but you should be fine.

slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:42 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@slider9669 This is from the vanilla game,no mods involved ☺ Press "J" and click the quest you want to track/untrack.
Loot only requires the latest version of IE11

@Shinsplinter Glad you worked it out.There are more things that point to X:\ but you should be fine.

Oh ok appreciate it, i knew it would be something simple i just thought it auto tracked the quests once it was given, ill check once im back home.

Also as u said to Shinsplinter, the other file i came across that u have to manually change to work is ( probably gonna spell wrong ) is Catelines Body tools config file to point to right spot and change drive letter there also along with the output path as i was using it last night and realized why it wasnt saving the blended textures. Not a biggy but just pointing out incase it needs to be known when ppl try to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirio
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:53 pm

@RottenDub wrote:

ls anyone else getting this QSslSocket error?:

l also cannot see any mod as you can see in the image, not sure if it's related to the error. l installed it on c:\users.. but l made sure to change all the addresses from ModOrganizer.ini
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:02 pm

@Cirio wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:

l also cannot see any mod as you can see in the image, not sure if it's related to the error. l installed it on c:\users.. but l made sure to change all the addresses from ModOrganizer.ini

Judging how u just typed C:\, i think that could be ur problem, pretty sure suppose to be / instead of \.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cirio
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:06 pm

@slider9669 wrote:
@Cirio wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:

Judging how u just typed C:\, i think that could be ur problem, pretty sure suppose to be / instead of \.
lt's not anything like that. l just found the solution in reddit in case someone runs into the similar problem. ln summary, don't put the folder in other place larger than C:\ (for example C:\Program Files, C:\Users\.. etc)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:35 pm

The path is correct (i guess it depends on systems EG path from my PC C:\ProgramData)

Did you install MO to C:\?

Quote :
*ModOrganizer.exe is found in X:\Skyrim don't install in C:\ as some users have!
MO is already installed

Did you an alternative method to install the pack?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   

Back to top Go down

Installation Guide & Tutorials
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!