Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Regarding Female Animations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bashur
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: [solved]Regarding Female Animations   Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:06 am

Well done with the pack!

So far it's everything I've wanted, and more, well done! I've removed a few things because I'm a first person player, I never really play in 3rd person that much. I turned off the 360 Walk and Run Plus so that the character doesn't do a full 360 turn in first person whenever I back up. The 2nd thing I needed to turn off was the Momo Acrobatic Jump animations. I assume that's what they are, it took me a while to find the mod that does that, but I can't seem to find it in the pack.

How might I turn these extra animations off, as jumping backwards causes my whole character to do a backflip in first person and it's just disorienting and clippy. 

I love the work you've done, the characters look so much more realistic and immersive compared to V3, well done!

-Bashur Big smile

Last edited by Bashur on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Regarding Female Animations   Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:38 am

Hey Bashur!

360 is needed if you use HDT body's/skele and it will mess the left breast up when walking,but i assume that's not a problem if you only play in first person.

•Get YY Anim Replacer - Natural Jump by yukl and install it with MO
•Run FNIS from MO (shorcut bar up top)
-Only click the first 2 options (gender specific and skeleton arm fix)
-If momo jump is ticked, detick it.
•Right click the override folder (botton down of MO) and click information
•Drag all the files there to FNIS Behavior in MO's left pane
•All done :)

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Regarding Female Animations   Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:43 pm

Yay! It worked! I would have never figured that out, haha. Thank you so much! Can't wait to start a series on this. I'll tell people about it.

EDIT: Also, I was wondering, is it easy to change to another ENB, or is a lot of stuff in the pack tied in and it shouldn't be messed with? ( Not that anything is wrong with the one it came with. I sometimes switch ENB's based on where I am to give it a better feel )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Regarding Female Animations   Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:49 pm

@Bashur wrote:
Yay! It worked! I would have never figured that out, haha. Thank you so much! Can't wait to start a series on this. I'll tell people about it.

Yeeee free publicity Grin
My dream of urging people to make some videos about my pack has come true.
Just kidding but yeah that would be nice to have some more people checking the pack out.

I could also make a pinned thread with your game-play videos so be sure to leave a message when you decide to upload anything.
Think of all the money i'll make now ... ohh wait i don't make any money out of this :D

Did you manage to get the body's to the style you want?
If you want help making the female body's never nude let me know and I'll try to guide you through it ;)

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Regarding Female Animations   Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:56 pm

Haha, my playthrough might be a little weird. You'll like it I'm sure XD

I got the body style I wanted, yes thank you so much! And I fixed the animations, everything is working wonderful and the left breast isn't glitching or anything, so that's good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[solved]Regarding Female Animations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!