Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Download link

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Download link   Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:49 pm

There is absolutely NO reason there shouldn't be a download link anywhere or that "posting a download link is prohibited"

Reasons:
1. Not everyone can or is allowed to access torrent websites like thepiratebay or kickasstorrents.
2. You make it REAL easy for "fakers" to upload and "replace" your download with virusses/malware, upload a "V4.2" version and see the downloaders take your bait version.
3. It's SUPER user-unfriendly to make them search everywhere for it only to find out in the forums that they have to search some torrent website for it.
4. Though I get why using torrents is decent choice for a file this big (save upload bandwidth, no annoying file-hosting, free), Not everyone can download torrents, please keep this in mind. As a few countries block torrents.

Therefore for as long as this thread may exist:

Heres the magnet link: 

Sorry!

Heres the kat link:

Sorry!

If any of these links are somehow not the original package that you provided, then my points are only proven more.

Last edited by RottenDub on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry working on an alternative.)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Download link   Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello!All your points are valid my man.
We can't host or link anything that might get us in trouble with DMCA's.
This is already the 3rd forum.

I'm working on a solution for people who can't access the site and it will available tomorrow.
All the links you posted are correct.Sorry for this but I'll have to remove them.

Download link
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!