Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Feedback for (hopefully) future releases

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chrizstacks
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Feedback for (hopefully) future releases   Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:42 am

JavaPortable performs exactly the same as the installed version, but could be part of your compilation, something like X:\Skyrim\JavaPortable could work nicely. All SkyProc patchers would be ready to go with no confusion or remapping needed

LOOT often refuses to run for certain users unless adding the argument "--game=Skyrim --single-process" and as far as I know does no harm if it isn't necessary  so you might add that to MO's ini

I've understood the dD - Realistic Ragdoll esp is not needed if also using XPMSE. XPMSE simply relies on it's meshes. EZ esp to drop

Is Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade too overhaul-y for this collection?  Out of the box it has full integration with Bandoliers Bags and Pouches, Cloaks of Skyrim, Jaysus Swords, Jewelcraft, and WIC Cloaks. So without even merging, that's 6 mods right there. Also has mining speed options and other very useful tweaks available. I just noticed you already seem to have cloak and bandolier textures in the compilation anyway heh

SkyTweak is lightweight and replaces the need for a lot of mods. I was surprised to see it absent. For me it replaces Customizable Camera as an example. Can adjust FOV, npc dialogue padding, timescale, level scaling, crit scaling, auto-aim tweaks, so many things...

Lightweight yet very useful mods to consider: Helmet Toggle // HotKeys++ //  // AddItem Menu // MFG Console // Follower Trap Safety // Multiple Floors Sandboxing

And lastly since I've spewed too much already: Wizard Hats mod!  Who wouldn't want the option to wear wizard hats? If nothing else add this one :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for (hopefully) future releases   Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:39 am

Thank you.I'll be sure to take this in consideration once and if i start on the new pack.
For now i'll also start a play-through as i haven't started one in about 2 years ☺

XPMSE requires the force mod

Requirement :

SKSE 1.7.3 or newer
Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9 or newer
Fores New Idles in Skyrim 6.1 or newer

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for (hopefully) future releases   Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:49 am

Blah forgot to check and reply sooner. Yeah Realistic Ragdolls meshes are needed but not the Realistic Ragdolls esp, since XPMSE takes care of that part. XPMSE just needs the meshes. I could be wrong but I've had zero problems. Wish I could find a source, it eludes me. Thanks otherwise for your package and reply :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Feedback for (hopefully) future releases
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!