Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 CTD Related to magic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bashur
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this
avatar

Posts : 21
Points : 406
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-05-21

PostSubject: CTD Related to magic?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:11 am

Hello again!

So I've been trying to test the stability when it comes to magic, as I love playing magic based characters. When I type "psb" into the console to unlock all spells in the game (Which I hope to have one day in a real playthrough), it CTD's when I select "Magic" from the radial menu with Map, Inventory, Skills, and Magic. 

Not sure what's causing it, but could be a possible mod? 

-Bashur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1569
Points : 2899
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: CTD Related to magic?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:08 am

@Bashur wrote:
Hello again!

So I've been trying to test the stability when it comes to magic, as I love playing magic based characters. When I type "psb" into the console to unlock all spells in the game (Which I hope to have one day in a real playthrough), it CTD's when I select "Magic" from the radial menu with Map, Inventory, Skills, and Magic. 

Not sure what's causing it, but could be a possible mod? 

-Bashur

It's not mods related.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:828944

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:349690

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/648813576320635870/?l=portuguese

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Bashur
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this
avatar

Posts : 21
Points : 406
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-05-21

PostSubject: Re: CTD Related to magic?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:13 am

AH! Okay, well I guess I shouldn't use that command then lmao.

I have another question though;

I'm adding Holds ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74638/? ) to my game, and I've included the compatibility patch for the bulletin board. The problem is, the game can't find the bulletin boards es because it's merged. Is there any way to un-merge it so it can find it? Or some other solution?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1569
Points : 2899
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: CTD Related to magic?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:16 am

@Bashur wrote:
AH! Okay, well I guess I shouldn't use that command then lmao.

I have another question though;

I'm adding Holds ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74638/? ) to my game, and I've included the compatibility patch for the bulletin board. The problem is, the game can't find the bulletin boards es because it's merged. Is there any way to un-merge it so it can find it? Or some other solution?

Holds might be incompatible and conflict with ETAC complete basic and dawn of skyrim

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Bashur
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this
avatar

Posts : 21
Points : 406
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-05-21

PostSubject: Re: CTD Related to magic?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:35 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@Bashur wrote:
AH! Okay, well I guess I shouldn't use that command then lmao.

I have another question though;

I'm adding Holds ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74638/? ) to my game, and I've included the compatibility patch for the bulletin board. The problem is, the game can't find the bulletin boards es because it's merged. Is there any way to un-merge it so it can find it? Or some other solution?

Holds might be incompatible and conflict with ETAC complete basic and dawn of skyrim


Ah! You're right, I'll skip that then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
CTD Related to magic?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!