Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Update 4.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Update 4.2   Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Total mods in the pack is now in the 900 area.
Requires 3.4GB diskspace.

◘Install instructions

1.Make sure you are not a vampire or werewolf and not in a major city and save your game.
2.Remove these mods from MO's left pane :
AutoSave Manager (buggy)
[Werewolfs&Vampires Overhaul] •RM• (buggy.fixed and improved in 4.2)
Data folder for MO •RM• (not necessary)
[AI Fixes] ImmersiveDetection WaterAI RM (On the dangerous mods list,replaced by dynamic stealth)
[Animals]SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators (Updated to latest version in 4.2)
FNIS Behavior (Updated in 4.2)
*If you have bad performance in Whiterun and other towns detick not delete Dawn of Skyrim Collection
3.Download the update and place the files from "Skyrim" in your "Skyrim" folder (obviously ☺)
3.aUse any of the optional files (already configured saved games or more transparent water you should know where they need to go)
4.Open MO as you normally would and start SKSE (Load order should be automatically correctly sorted with the new mods in their place)

*Optional but highly recommended for smooth sailing : remake your bashed patch and skyproc patches.(tutorials on the forum)
*Update FNIS behavior (skeleton arm fix and gender specific animations)
*If you haven't added any mods to 4.1 you won't need to do anything else

*If you added your own mods to the pack your mods should now be at the bottom of the load order de-activated automatically
-Activate them again and place them where they were in load order in 4.1
-I will soon create a new thread explaining where new mods that you will want to add should go in load order.

*If a missed a mod for the update MO will tell you something in the bottom left.Hopefully i added everything and there will be no problems.
*If you find a missing mod from the list let me know and will fix it.

•You won't have to start  new game
•You won't have to download 20+ GB again.

◘What has been fixed

•Werewolf transformation bug (now properly transforms with no problems)
•Fix for game freezing(not crashing) randomly (culprit was auto-save manager you can safely remove it after delete savegames that were using it)
•Backward jump in first person is smoother now and you won't see your body clipping
•Some textures
•Some road textures and meshes

◘What has been added

[Optional HD]Beehives Complete
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
[Optional Texture]Cows HD
[Optional Texture]Large Imperial Tent
[Optional Textures]Crates
[Optional Textures]HD Clutter
Apachii Skyhair - Breast Weight Painted
ApachiHair Female Version1-5 Breast Weight Painted
Glowing Ore Even Less Glow
YYAnimReplacerNaturalJump
More Salt •RM•
【DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious
[Werewolf]Bloodmoon Rising
[Werewolf]Real Feeding
[Werewolf]Moonlight Tales
[Werewolf]Werewolf Mastery Moonlight Tales
[Vampires]Better Vampires 7.2
[Vampires]Royal Bloodline Vampire Lord Perk Tree Version 2.5
[Vampires]Dark Maneuvers
[Vampires]Bat Travel
[Vampires]Bloodthirst
[Vision]Predator Vision
DynamicStealth
Subtle Cloaks
Real Roads
Roads Textures
People are Strangers
Jaxonz Real Names
[Followers]INIGO
[Followers]Hoth
[Followers]Danariel Stormbow
[Followers]Six Beautiful Followers
[ENB]Realistic Water 2 Green-Blue Transparent [Optional]

•I will look at the suggested mods and add more that could help the pack be better
•I will provide solutions and correct modlist and modorders for people who added mods to the pack and for people who left their load order intact.
•I will provide optional save-games with configured mods

Last edited by RottenDub on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:41 am

Hi Rotten. That is good news, hopefully this update will make the game more stable and give more FPS. Please take your time and test this update to be sure it is worth to be installed. Also I hope you will work on Fallout 4 mod pack as well.

Thank you very much for your awesome work. Skyrim looks much better than even the useless Special Edition Bethesda gonna issue this October.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:48 am

tolstyy wrote:
Hi Rotten. That is good news, hopefully this update will make the game more stable and give more FPS. Please take your time and test this update to be sure it is worth to be installed. Also I hope you will work on Fallout 4 mod pack as well.

Thank you very much for your awesome work. Skyrim looks much better than even the useless Special Edition Bethesda gonna issue this October.

I haven't even finished Fallout 4,i plan to do so with my survival pack,plus there's 3 more DLC's coming to Fallout 4.

I don't know if most of the people know this but I've been working on the Skyrim pack for almost two years on my free time
(more if you take into account SPM 201,203,204,205 and 206), sometimes more than 8 hours per day
Never had the chance to play many games in this period, so i have some catching up to do including to play my own mod packs.
It sounds dumb but it is what it is.Mod packs will probably come at a slower pace than before.

Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:10 am

You added Real Feeding. :D And lots of grand werewolf stuff! <3 Thank you Rotten, excellent work!  This looks like a super worthy update, not that I'd actually know.  I have 10GBs of bandwidth per month plus a couple twilight hours of free data, and I would graciously redownload your whole 20GB pack each time you add to it.  You're keeping lit a brilliant star in a cold smokey storm, no pressure though.
For no reason in particular, these are all the mods I've added to my install of your pack, I'm having no problems at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Mods I would LOVE to see added   Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:43 am

Animated Dragon Wings (ability to fly)
Daedric Reaper Armor (and weapon)
Daedric Reaper simple crafting

All on Nexus
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:54 am

Tenka wrote:
You added Real Feeding. :D And lots of grand werewolf stuff! <3 Thank you Rotten, excellent work!  This looks like a super worthy update, not that I'd actually know.  I have 10GBs of bandwidth per month plus a couple twilight hours of free data, and I would graciously redownload your whole 20GB pack each time you add to it.  You're keeping lit a brilliant star in a cold smokey storm, no pressure though.
For no reason in particular, these are all the mods I've added to my install of your pack, I'm having no problems at all.

Nice...just one thing ...click the last mod and hold SHIFT+UP ARROW until ELE and move them all above bashedpatch.esp

Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:33 am

Your wish is my wish.  Thank you once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisaya
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:29 pm

Oh, this is awesome :)
Can I make a suggestion for a mod? :)
I would really love to have Inns and Taverns and Realistic Room Rental. They're both on nexus, but I can't insert a link, right? :)
And I know there are player houses a plenty, but I still would LOVE to have Tel Nalta in the game, no pressure though.
I also liked the mod Half-moon Mill Vampire Town - I went to the mill and looked that it's not changed so I could even just install the village for myself, but I didn't want to risk it.
And I was wondering if you were planning on adding NPC Overhaul (Immersive AI) - or is there a mod that alters that and I didn't notice? Because NPC's do seem to be more alive than in vanilla, but at night in taverns they just mostly stand around or sit.

Also, I know it's not in the pack and probably you're not planning for it to be - but I just wanna brag that I safely added SexLab mods (Just a few of them) And everything works like a charm, escept for Schlongs of Skyrim - the mesh is ok, but the textures won't install for some reason. Something must be overriding them.

Dub is the king ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Kisaya wrote:
Oh, this is awesome :)
Can I make a suggestion for a mod? :)
I would really love to have Inns and Taverns and Realistic Room Rental. They're both on nexus, but I can't insert a link, right? :)
And I know there are player houses a plenty, but I still would LOVE to have Tel Nalta in the game, no pressure though.
I also liked the mod Half-moon Mill Vampire Town - I went to the mill and looked that it's not changed so I could even just install the village for myself, but I didn't want to risk it.
And I was wondering if you were planning on adding NPC Overhaul (Immersive AI) - or is there a mod that alters that and I didn't notice? Because NPC's do seem to be more alive than in vanilla, but at night in taverns they just mostly stand around or sit.

Also, I know it's not in the pack and probably you're not planning for it to be - but I just wanna brag that I safely added SexLab mods (Just a few of them) And everything works like a charm, escept for Schlongs of Skyrim - the mesh is ok, but the textures won't install for some reason. Something must be overriding them.

Dub is the king ♥

I don't understand why people think this is a mod request tread, not trying to be an ass, this just focuses on fixing small things that i didn't have the time to test out.Adding more mods equals more testing and that would serves no purpose at this time.Will look into it at a later time.

If you need help with anything i'm here,but again this is not the place to request mods ATM.

If you want to replace the textures deactivate [Optional Male Body](4K2K HIGH) first.

Good luck ☺.

Immersive AI crashes the game if timescale is modified and that should never happen,i'll give it a look since it was updated but don't get your hopes up.

Back to top Go down
Kisaya
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Oh, sorry - I understood you wrong then :) You're slaving for us as it is, I'm icnredibly happy to be able yo play your pack as you made it ♥
Thanks for the texture fix - will try tonight :)
Actually yeah, Immersive Ai tends to be buggy, but with the fact that I still discover new things about vanilla Skyrim every time I play (like that fight over a dropped item) I think I can live without it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:41 pm

Meh, I wish I had that update as soon as possible. As for now I am not able to play the current version. :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:07 am

Could we have an optional mod of larger trees in Skyrim in this new update?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56877/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60710/?

and also better fast travel? I prefer to play my games without fast travel enabled.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15508
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:29 am

@TheLotus

I believe Rotten made it clear that this thread wasn't for mod requests =/ The idea is to get a stable release out and adding more and more mods will make it take a lot longer to do so. 

Also there are a lot of mods that you can easily add to the pack to suit your own personal tastes. There are a lot of very informative video's online explaining load order and MO is very good about conflicts. I don't imagine it would be difficult to add those mods on your own.
Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:38 am

I doubt any mod organizer knows how to sort all the mods correctly, it is better rely on manual sorting, Rotten spent much on it to make his pack stable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:15 am

tolstyy wrote:
I doubt any mod organizer knows how to sort all the mods correctly, it is better rely on manual sorting, Rotten spent much on it to make his pack stable.

Yes auto sorting is not very effective with this many mods. It IS good about telling you where a conflict might arise. I've been able to add a few mods of my own with little effort thanks to MO's handy little notes. Having switched from using NMM after coming back to the modding scene after a good two years, modding feels SOOO much easier with MO lol.
Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Hi Rotten. How is your work on the update, everything is good so far? Is there an approx. date to have it released?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exorc666
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:36 pm

tolstyy wrote:
Hi Rotten. How is your work on the update, everything is good so far? Is there an approx. date to have it released?

Patience please Rotten will rise to the network the update when it is tested....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bashur

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:01 am

Is it possible to get something that will lower the first person weapons? I've tried to install the lowered 1st person weapons mod, but when I'm naked, there's a really strange glitch. I just assume it's using a different skeleton.

I play Skyrim at FOV 85-90, and without the lowered first person mod, when I'm doing magic, my hands look insanely long and creepy lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:08 am

Crimson wrote:
tolstyy wrote:

Yes auto sorting is not very effective with this many mods. It IS good about telling you where a conflict might arise. I've been able to add a few mods of my own with little effort thanks to MO's handy little notes. Having switched from using NMM after coming back to the modding scene after a good two years, modding feels SOOO much easier with MO lol.

I will make a new thread soon(ish) about where new mods should go in load order and explaining the logic behind manually sorting your mods,the login put in sorting the mods in the pack etc,just a little low on free time ATM.

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:18 pm

So i've been playing with some new texture and meshes for unloaded terrain textures and meshes.

I think it blends quite well vs the very light green blob.
What do you guys think?

*Ugrids 5
*Also added some lightweight distant object enhancers  

Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Well, they look like the Fallout world, maybe you will make the textures and meshes look like a forest, and 2k will be enough for performance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:37 pm

tolstyy wrote:
Well, they look like the Fallout world, maybe you will make the textures and meshes look like a forest, and 2k will be enough for performance.

This only replaces the land texture not trees.The original textures look like a bright green blob.

Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Ok, I hope they are stable with other mods and give more FPS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:53 am

I don't remember noticing what I should be looking out for in these screenshots either, but just like when an antivirus tells us we are safe now, I'm glad to know that something somewhere was fixed.  I hope you find even more corners to tweak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Rotten, please post your update reports frequently, we are looking forward to that update so much. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bashur

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:22 am

The distant fixes look amazing, thank you so much for this! That's one of the little things that kinda' bothered me but not enough to not play, so this is just making things even better!

When 4.2 comes out, I'll download and start on my playthrough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarikko
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:06 pm

Bro Rotten

Try and look at performance in cities.. Whiterun in specific..

Otherwise pack is PERFECTION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Tarikko wrote:
Bro Rotten
Try and look at performance in cities.. Whiterun in specific..
Otherwise pack is PERFECTION

As i've said before disabling(not removing)from MO Dawn of Skyrim will solve the performance issues.

It is safe to untick the mod mid-game just don't be in a major city.

New update will have a tag

[Optional town overhaul]Dawn of Skyrim Collection [FPS Heavy]

Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:33 pm

^ Thanks for saying this again, now I've seen it.  Maybe disabling that will stop my install from freezing up every time I look in the direction of Whiterun from outside of it.

Late edit: It did!

Last edited by Tenka on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarikko
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:00 pm

I'm gonna attempt that bro, once your new update is up and running :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:54 am

Rotten, you uploaded the update, did you? 

Thank you very much !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obsolete1101
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:20 am

Downloading the update now to my seedbox!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:24 am

obsolete1101 wrote:
Downloading the update now to my seedbox!

Thank you!

*Everyone remember to check the first post in the thread as it's been updated with instructions.

Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:50 am

Rotten, I have this warning in the Mod Organizer:

Missing Masters

DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
[Werewolfs&Vampires Overhaul] RM.esp

Also 2 warning signs on ASIS.esp and Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

I did everything according to your instruction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:54 am

tolstyy wrote:
Rotten, I have this warning in the Mod Organizer:
Missing Masters
DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
[Werewolfs&Vampires Overhaul] RM.esp
Also 2 warning signs on ASIS.esp and Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
I did everything according to your instruction.

*Optional but highly recommended for smooth sailing : remake your bashed patch and skyproc patches.(tutorials on the forum)
*Update FNIS behavior (skeleton arm fix and gender specific animations)

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t162-install-troubleshoot

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t120-skyrim-simple-tutorials

Back to top Go down
locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:58 am

Thanks for the fast update!

- Follow Twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:10 am

The Bashed Patch instruction confuses me, there is a new warning saying about an overwrited mod. Do I need to delete the old patch and create a new one ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:15 am

tolstyy wrote:
The Bashed Patch instruction confuses me, there is a new warning saying about an overwrited mod. Do I need to delete the old patch and create a new one ?

How does it confuse you ? You have 2 threads and a video to guide you!
But yes you have to remove the older one from MO and rebuild it with Wyre Bash.

Back to top Go down
Tarikko
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Bro Rotten 

When you say "Remove these mods from MO's left pane :"

Do we untick or delete?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:58 pm

Tarikko wrote:
Bro Rotten 
When you say "Remove these mods from MO's left pane :"
Do we untick or delete?

You can do both ...untick then remove/delete

Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:03 pm

Rotten, the patched mods were already in the update but I had to create new ones. Now Mod Organizer shows no conflicts. Please make new videos on how to make patches with update 4.2. I will keep you in touch if anything happens ingame. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:06 pm

tolstyy wrote:
Rotten, the patched mods were already in the update but I had to create new ones. Now Mod Organizer shows no conflicts. Please make new videos on how to make patches with update 4.2. I will keep you in touch if anything happens ingame. Thank you.

You create new patches just like in the videos above...why would i make new videos showing how to do the same thing?

Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Then why did you make those patches if we have to make the new ones? It does not make a sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:21 pm

tolstyy wrote:
Then why did you make those patches if we have to make the new ones? It does not make a sense.
Because this is an update, and Rotten built the last download to work as it was.  It makes a sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:44 pm

So i followed the update instructions and i'm left with an inactive WTF.esp at the end of the load order. Where do i place this in the load order?

EDIT: Also. Any ideas on how to start a new game so i can pick my own path at the statue with all of the MCM settings in RottenDub's V4.2 pre-configured saves? I couldn't seem to find a save in the update pack which started in the new game cell with the statue. Is there also a method to change race and gender without the use of console commands?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:51 pm

tolstyy wrote:

4.1 has the base for them and everything you need to rebuild them.There are numerous guides and explanations.
Everyone like to add their own mods so it's only logical to rebuild.
They also create files outside the Skyrim dir and it's best that you remake to ensure maximum compatibility and stability.
Before saying it doesn't make sense please read and document yourself.Google is there for everyone to use it.
Do you think i made those video tutorials because i had nothing else to do?They are there for you people.

The reason I have given Wrye Bash (Sometimes called Wrye Smash) the special tag is because of a simple reason :
everyone who mods their game, regardless if they use another tool to manage their mods, should also be running Wrye Bash.

Wrye Bash allows you to generate a special mod called a Bashed Patch (formatted as Bashed Patch, 0.esp). It also has a very visual interface where you can clearly see what mods are missing masters (red squares) and what mods might be out of order. More about this can be read in the Wrye Bash Readme[tesfans.org]. This makes it a very good basic alternative to the Data Files for people only using Workshop mods, or those without a heavy load order. I personally used Wrye Bash as my primary mod manager for several months while doing manual installation of mods and can vouch for its quality.

On the matter of Bashed Patches : Skyrim has an odd way of loading data. All data for the game is kept in records, and skyrim will only load one copy of each record every time it loads.
Certain data, the data relating to the parts of the world that level around you, are kept in lists. For example, what vendors can sell you, what items you can find in chests, what gear NPC's spawn with, What items you find in the world, what level NPCs spawn at, is all kept in their own lists of data. If you have two mods editing the same levelled list, the mod that is loaded last will win, no matter what, making the rest of the mods lists useless.
For example, if you have a mod that adds 2000 gold to every boss chest (by editing the boss chest's levelled list), and another mod makes it so that you get more weapons in boss chests, if the mod that adds gold is loaded last, you will get the gold, but no weapons. If the mod that adds more weapons is loaded last, you will get your weapons, but will only get the standard amount of vanilla gold. This goes for pretty much anything that levels with you in the world, from NPCs, spells, vendors, chests and even NPC loot.

Bashed Patches reads the levelled lists from all your mods and merges them together so that the list that skyrim reads will be the generated list that all of the information, so you will get your weapons AND your gold. Bashed Patches do this for a lot of things, so regardless of what mods you run, chances are you will need a Bashed Patch to make them run nicely together.

When you first load Wrye Bash, an unticked mod will be added to the bottom of your list called Bashed Patch, 0.esp. When you right click on this and select Rebuild Patch it will bring up a window. Certain mods can also be fully merged into the bashed patch so they are no longer taking up space in your load order. These mods are marked with green text. If you have a mod that can be merged it will bring up a window asking if you want to merge them, hit okay, and then go down to the bottom of the next window and hit rebuild patch and let it run. This is all you need to do. Bashed Patches do not require any manual troubleshooting or other fiddling with, it is entirely automatic.

SkyProc is a Java library that offers easy to use Java API for importing, manipulating, and exporting mods.

The SkyProc library offers Java programmers the power to create and edit objects that represent Skyrim mods and records. It is able to import mods, or even an entire load order, and give easy access to the records inside. Programmers can then make any changes they wish, and export a working Skyrim patch that is customized to every user's load order.

Its purpose is to facilitate third party creation of smart programs that create custom patches based on any given load order. For many mods, this will help reduce, or completely eliminate conflicts.

It can be used to make extremely smart and versatile patchers capable of adapting to any load order. It can be used for things such as:

Customization Patchers
Lots of mods have several hard-coded esp variants to offer users several different setups. Instead, a patcher can be made to read in an INI file, and adjust a hard-coded mod file with custom settings defined by the user. This gives the mod an unlimited amount of easy customization over things that would otherwise require slews of esp versions. See Realistic Lighting for an example of this.

Addition Patchers
Seamlessly add things to the world, without causing incompatibility issues. A patcher can be made to add spells, factions, and many other items to NPCs, or many other similar tasks. These can be done by hard-coding a mod, but having the changes done with a patcher benefits from being compatible with any load order; If a user adds another mod with more records, the records from that new mod are automatically integrated into your mod.

I understand that people are very lazy these days, but al least you can document yourself from time to time before saying It does not make sense.

johndoetes wrote:
So i followed the update instructions and i'm left with an inactive WTF.esp at the end of the load order. Where do i place this in the load order?

EDIT: Also. Any ideas on how to start a new game so i can pick my own path at the statue with all of the MCM settings in RottenDub's V4.2 pre-configured saves? I couldn't seem to find a save in the update pack which started in the new game cell with the statue. Is there also a method to change race and gender without the use of console commands?

Hello i left WTF unticked because people complained about difficulty ☺.Activate it and place in after ASIS near the end of your load order (right pane) and after WTF Patcher in left pane.

It is safe to use save games from 4.1 if you played with it before getting 4.2
You can get the preconfigured save games from 4.1(in install guide) they leave you in the cell and then configure the few mods that pop in the MCM menu.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:33 am

3 Questions, I'am sorry if their stupid, just a little confused.

1. After putting the update's files into the game's and restarting MO. I have  4 unchecked mods at the very bottom of the left column in this order - top to bottom: SMIM Fixes Merged all, Dawn of Skyrim Collection, No Jump Landing Sounds, Roads 3d meshes. I'am assuming their optional. Are they recommended? Can I just check them if i want to use them. Do i have to change their order?

2. Before I make I new Bashed Patch, Do I have to, from the left panel, uncheck in this order - top to bottom: Bashed Patch, ASIS Patcher,  ASIS Patcher Done, WTF Patcher, WTF Patcher Done, Dual Sheath Redux Patcher, Dual Sheath Redux Patch Done? I probably recheck them later. Do i have to change their order?  I see you mentioned load order above for WTF. When I followed the tutorial and tried to make a bashed patch, at the end of the process it said the bashed patch already existed. I haven't gotten to the second tutorial video yet. It shows me how to do the other patches or something, the ones i unchecked before making a bashed patch maybe. I'am gonna keep trying to figure it out.     

3. Issue from 4.1: after installing the Cloaks Of Skryim mods and placing them in their correct order in the right column. They show up at the top of the left column with "unmanaged" infront of them. This is probably a non-issue, unless they go above the WIC cloaks mod in the left column as well.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:44 am

DeadInTheWater wrote:
3 Questions, I'am sorry if their stupid, just a little confused.

1. After putting the update's files into the game's and restarting MO. I have  4 unchecked mods at the very bottom of the left column in this order - top to bottom: SMIM Fixes Merged all, Dawn of Skyrim Collection, No Jump Landing Sounds, Roads 3d meshes. I'am assuming their optional. Are they recommended? Can I just check them if i want to use them. Do i have to change their order?

2. Before I make I new Bashed Patch, Do I have to, from the left panel, uncheck in this order - top to bottom: Bashed Patch, ASIS Patcher,  ASIS Patcher Done, WTF Patcher, WTF Patcher Done, Dual Sheath Redux Patcher, Dual Sheath Redux Patch Done? I probably recheck them later. Do i have to change their order?  I see you mentioned load order above for WTF. When I followed the tutorial and tried to make a bashed patch, at the end of the process it said the bashed patch already existed. I haven't gotten to the second tutorial video yet. It shows me how to do the other patches or something, the ones i unchecked before making a bashed patch maybe. I'am gonna keep trying to figure it out.     

3. Issue from 4.1: after installing the Cloaks Of Skryim mods and placing them in their correct order in the right column. They show up at the top of the left column with "unmanaged" infront of them. This is probably a non-issue, unless they go above the WIC cloaks mod in the left column as well.

1.None are needed. (No Jump Landing Sounds is ok to keep)

2.If you are re-making the patch isn't it normal that you would remove the old one?Do you see bashed patched in MO activated or present in the video tutorial?Maybe you should watch the videos and read the tutorials or both since they are related?I don't get this logic...the information exists and it's posted everywhere yet no one uses it.
http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t120-skyrim-simple-tutorials

3."unmanaged" means the mods where not installed with MO so what did you installed them with?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:46 am

So i retried the bashed patch with the 7 mods mentioned above, unchecked. Followed one direction wrong, hit a X instead of a close.  Also i realized I had to remove the old Bashed Patch from the left column to git rid of the "mod with that name exists". Do I have to remove those other 6 mods instead of just unchecking them, probably do, the ones with "Done". 

I got a Delinquent Master error in Wrye Smash, when I Rebuilt Patch: BVandRB_Formlist.esp - Vampirelordroyal.esp. I Continued Despite Errors. I'am I good? Do I have to watch another tutorial video on fixing masters? This didn't happen during the first botched attempt. I noticed the changes i made also during the first time were present the second time in the rebuild patch windows.

I think I did it right this time, unless that error is trouble or the 7 mentioned mods are wrong. Gonna try the second tutorial tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:53 am

Look man just follow the tutorials that's why they are there,to help out in situations like this.

Pause if you need and do it step by step.There should be no errors anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Update 4.2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!