Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Update 4.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:34 am

Oh nice, logged in after being busy past few days and skimmed through the mods and i see the DSAMG mod added :) made my day lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:37 am

@slider9669 wrote:
Oh nice, logged in after being busy past few days and skimmed through the mods and i see the DSAMG mod added :) made my day lol.

It's set up for female chars...If you want other versions just re-download and reinstall with preferred version.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer


Posts : 146
Points : 531
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:33 am

I think it would be great to merge 4.1 and update 4.2 and have the pack 4.2 with everything patched. Rotten what do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
avatar

Posts : 142
Points : 632
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Sacreelam   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:53 am

@tolstyy wrote:
I think it would be great to merge 4.1 and update 4.2 and have the pack 4.2 with everything patched. Rotten what do you think?
Rotten will probably do that later, along with more fixes or additions, it might even be a 4.3.  Right now the user body is small enough and updating 4.1 simple enough that that probably wouldn't be worth the effort.  It might also twitch perfectionists like myself into downloading and starting over with that merger even though it wouldn't be anything different.

Unrelated, but I'm really happy with what this pack as of 4.2 is now.  I'm still crazily enjoying it without actually playing the game much but the further increased optimization and my just-as-of-this-pack new knowledge of how to use Wyre Bash and ASIS is empowering me.  The already present mods which I never had an interest in before are giving me new interests too, on screen follower stat bars is one.  I'm still grateful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer


Posts : 146
Points : 531
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Tenka, I hope you will not cry after actually playing. Just imagine - you have been playing for several hours or days and suddently the game constantly freezes, crashes or even has a blue screen! I doubt you will be grateful after it. It would be better if Rotten starts actually playing this pack and post his walkthrough on youtube as a proof it is stable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:17 pm

@tolstyy wrote:
Tenka, I hope you will not cry after actually playing. Just imagine - you have been playing for several hours or days and suddently the game constantly freezes, crashes or even has a blue screen! I doubt you will be grateful after it. It would be better if Rotten starts actually playing this pack and post his walkthrough on youtube as a proof it is stable.

What you don't seem to understand is that this pack has eaten the last months of all my free time and maybe a few years, for everyone to enjoy with no money involved, working on it and improving it and it's not my fault if you can't follow a few instructions.

I get some things are a little complicated but that's why all the extra info and tutorials exists and it says quite clearly :
Quote :
•Do not download this pack if you mind a little reading.
What exactly do you want a 2-4 hours uncut gameplay video showcasing and proving what exactly?
I can do that it's not that hard,i don't see the point as no ones wants to see just gameplay.
Walk-through of what?You have mod-config step by step, install step by step, and everything you would ever need.
It was stable since 2.0.6 a year ago so why would it be unstable now?

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 27
Points : 650
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:05 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@tolstyy wrote:
Then why did you make those patches if we have to make the new ones? It does not make a sense.

4.1 has the base for them and everything you need to rebuild them.There are numerous guides and explanations.
Everyone like to add their own mods so it's only logical to rebuild.
They also create files outside the Skyrim dir and it's best that you remake to ensure maximum compatibility and stability.
Before saying it doesn't make sense please read and document yourself.Google is there for everyone to use it.
Do you think i made those video tutorials because i had nothing else to do?They are there for you people.

The reason I have given Wrye Bash (Sometimes called Wrye Smash) the special tag is because of a simple reason :
everyone who mods their game, regardless if they use another tool to manage their mods, should also be running Wrye Bash.

Wrye Bash allows you to generate a special mod called a Bashed Patch (formatted as Bashed Patch, 0.esp). It also has a very visual interface where you can clearly see what mods are missing masters (red squares) and what mods might be out of order. More about this can be read in the Wrye Bash Readme[tesfans.org]. This makes it a very good basic alternative to the Data Files for people only using Workshop mods, or those without a heavy load order. I personally used Wrye Bash as my primary mod manager for several months while doing manual installation of mods and can vouch for its quality.

On the matter of Bashed Patches : Skyrim has an odd way of loading data. All data for the game is kept in records, and skyrim will only load one copy of each record every time it loads.
Certain data, the data relating to the parts of the world that level around you, are kept in lists. For example, what vendors can sell you, what items you can find in chests, what gear NPC's spawn with, What items you find in the world, what level NPCs spawn at, is all kept in their own lists of data. If you have two mods editing the same levelled list, the mod that is loaded last will win, no matter what, making the rest of the mods lists useless.
For example, if you have a mod that adds 2000 gold to every boss chest (by editing the boss chest's levelled list), and another mod makes it so that you get more weapons in boss chests, if the mod that adds gold is loaded last, you will get the gold, but no weapons. If the mod that adds more weapons is loaded last, you will get your weapons, but will only get the standard amount of vanilla gold. This goes for pretty much anything that levels with you in the world, from NPCs, spells, vendors, chests and even NPC loot.

Bashed Patches reads the levelled lists from all your mods and merges them together so that the list that skyrim reads will be the generated list that all of the information, so you will get your weapons AND your gold. Bashed Patches do this for a lot of things, so regardless of what mods you run, chances are you will need a Bashed Patch to make them run nicely together.

When you first load Wrye Bash, an unticked mod will be added to the bottom of your list called Bashed Patch, 0.esp. When you right click on this and select Rebuild Patch it will bring up a window. Certain mods can also be fully merged into the bashed patch so they are no longer taking up space in your load order. These mods are marked with green text. If you have a mod that can be merged it will bring up a window asking if you want to merge them, hit okay, and then go down to the bottom of the next window and hit rebuild patch and let it run. This is all you need to do. Bashed Patches do not require any manual troubleshooting or other fiddling with, it is entirely automatic.

SkyProc is a Java library that offers easy to use Java API for importing, manipulating, and exporting mods.

The SkyProc library offers Java programmers the power to create and edit objects that represent Skyrim mods and records. It is able to import mods, or even an entire load order, and give easy access to the records inside. Programmers can then make any changes they wish, and export a working Skyrim patch that is customized to every user's load order.

Its purpose is to facilitate third party creation of smart programs that create custom patches based on any given load order. For many mods, this will help reduce, or completely eliminate conflicts.

It can be used to make extremely smart and versatile patchers capable of adapting to any load order. It can be used for things such as:

Customization Patchers
Lots of mods have several hard-coded esp variants to offer users several different setups. Instead, a patcher can be made to read in an INI file, and adjust a hard-coded mod file with custom settings defined by the user. This gives the mod an unlimited amount of easy customization over things that would otherwise require slews of esp versions. See Realistic Lighting for an example of this.

Addition Patchers
Seamlessly add things to the world, without causing incompatibility issues. A patcher can be made to add spells, factions, and many other items to NPCs, or many other similar tasks. These can be done by hard-coding a mod, but having the changes done with a patcher benefits from being compatible with any load order; If a user adds another mod with more records, the records from that new mod are automatically integrated into your mod.

I understand that people are very lazy these days, but al least you can document yourself from time to time before saying It does not make sense.

@johndoetes wrote:
So i followed the update instructions and i'm left with an inactive WTF.esp at the end of the load order. Where do i place this in the load order?

EDIT: Also. Any ideas on how to start a new game so i can pick my own path at the statue with all of the MCM settings in RottenDub's V4.2 pre-configured saves? I couldn't seem to find a save in the update pack which started in the new game cell with the statue. Is there also a method to change race and gender without the use of console commands?

Hello i left WTF unticked because people complained about difficulty ☺.Activate it and place in after ASIS near the end of your load order (right pane) and after WTF Patcher in left pane.

It is safe to use save games from 4.1 if you played with it before getting 4.2
You can get the preconfigured save games from 4.1(in install guide) they leave you in the cell and then configure the few mods that pop in the MCM menu.


Hey RottenDub. Thank you for your response. I was wondering why WTF was unticked in MO. This helped. Thanks.

Regarding the saves. I had your 4.1 save from your install guide but there was only a save that started outside the new game cell. Also i'm a perfectionist and i'd rather not tinker with the MCM settings even though i could but the thing i prefer is your pre-configured saves as i feel more comfortable using those instead of my own saves and settings. If you want could you create a save in the starting cell with the settings from your existing saves? This might be too much to ask but Skyrim wouldn't be as enjoyable for me with your modpack if i messed with it myself including the saves and settings. That's why i won't tick WTF as that's the way you left it. I hope you want to do this as it'd make the game that much more enjoyable for me. Take care and good luck with your modpack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:55 pm

One alternative would be to use the last save-game from 4.2 (the one in breeze-home)
All settings are configured to what i consider to be "load and play" nothing will need tweaking.
Character level is 27 but feels like level 5 if playing on the recommended expert or above.
All main quests are started but none are followed(only went to the monks and learned the first words)

As usual i recommended you tweak every mod in MCM menu by starting a new game,especially if you are a perfectionist.

Take a look at Proper Mod Config A to Z help if you plan to start a new game.

It should take 1 hour or so to configure your mods if you carefully check everything.
Cheers!

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 27
Points : 650
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:06 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
One alternative would be to use the last save-game from 4.2 (the one in breeze-home)
All settings are configured to what i consider to be "load and play" nothing will need tweaking.
Character level is 27 but feels like level 5 if playing on the recommended expert or above.
All main quests are started but none are followed(only went to the monks and learned the first words)

As usual i recommended you tweak every mod in MCM menu by starting a new game,especially if you are a perfectionist.

Take a look at Proper Mod Config A to Z help if you plan to start a new game.

It should take 1 hour or so to configure your mods if you carefully check everything.
Cheers!

Thanks for the reply RottenDub. I think i'm gonna copy the settings from the breeze-home save one by one. For the future i hope there'll be a mod or tool that allows you to export and import MCM settings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:28 pm

I could create a save game that is properly configured from level 1 in a cell in a few hours.The problem is that I've done this at least a few dozen times at least while testing everything and sincerely i am sick of it and i don't want to ruin the game for myself, also the way i could set it up might not be the way everyone want to play or specific to their load order(added mods) and configure for themselves.I guess my logic here is : if i was able to document myself for 2 years in creating this pack, everyone getting it should spare a few hours reading everything to correctly setting it up and about one hour to configure their mods to their preferred gameplay style.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 27
Points : 650
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:58 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
I could create a save game that is properly configured from level 1 in a cell in a few hours.The problem is that I've done this at least a few dozen times at least while testing everything and sincerely i am sick of it and i don't want to ruin the game for myself, also the way i could set it up might not be the way everyone want to play or specific to their load order(added mods) and configure for themselves.I guess my logic here is : if i was able to document myself for 2 years in creating this pack, everyone getting it should spare a few hours reading everything to correctly setting it up and about one hour to configure their mods to their preferred gameplay style.

If you would do this, you'd be doing me a big favor. I completely understand how you feel about this and i'm even willing to send a steam card code towards your pm box as a form of compensation. So you're not doing this for nothing. I'm not playing with any added mods as i want perfectly modded to stay perfect and expierence it from your perspective although be it from the starting cell as a level 1 character. I also understand your logic as i've read quite a bit since perfectly modded 2.0.6 V1. The configuration of the MCM mods is a different story as i've explained :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Will create one in a few hours (maximum one day???) and post it here and in the 4.2 first page, currently in the process of doing a lot of other stuff for the forum and more.

Nothing is needed in return.
Take care.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 27
Points : 650
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:52 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Will create one in a few hours (maximum one day???) and post it here and in the 4.2 first page, currently in the process of doing a lot of other stuff for the forum and more.

Nothing is needed in return.
Take care.

Thank you RottenDub. You made me a happy person. Take care and good luck with everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 51
Points : 518
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:34 pm

A video ''how to install 4.2'' would be great actually.

__________________________
CPU:i5 750 2.67Ghz | Cooler:Corsair A50 | M/B:Asus P7P55-M | RAM:HyperX Fury 1866 8GB | GPU:Gigabyte R9 380 4G |
SSD:Kingston v300 120GB | HDD:WD 1TB | SoundCard:SoundblasterZ | Case:Corsair Air 540 | PSU:XFX TS 550w
- Subscribe For More Videos Youtube 
- Follow Twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisaya
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 32
Points : 396
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2016-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Hey Dub! I can't patch ASIS for the life of me, I get this error: failed to inject dll into "javaw.exe", failed to access thread context.
I have the correct Java version, and so I tried to do it manually - I went into the folder where ASIS java file is, it loaded, i did all the settings like in the video - and it's doesn't patch. It says that the patcher requires ASIS-Dependency.esp in my load order, but it's there. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer


Posts : 146
Points : 531
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:06 am

Rotten, during FNIS update I got this - ERROR(57): can not finish the operation "X:\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE" exists.

Pfff, this is so complicated - wasting time on updating, patching etc.  The pack and update should be simple - install and play.

Rotten, you did a great job on the pack but I'd better wait for a merged V4.2 one or even V4.3. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:52 pm

@locodice wrote:
A video ''how to install 4.2'' would be great actually.


Pretty sure u dont need a video to install this, its pretty simple and almost impossible to mess up unless u never installed his first pack, all this is is just a update and u have to follow just very small basic instructions which he says. Even the 4.1 pack is impossible to mess up even for noobies.

Not trying to sound harsh btw just simply saying, he provides instructions pretty clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:54 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
Oh nice, logged in after being busy past few days and skimmed through the mods and i see the DSAMG mod added :) made my day lol.

It's set up for female chars...If you want other versions just re-download and reinstall with preferred version.


I play as female in most of my games so its all fine, still havent got to test yet as rl been busy, aint the only one with kids around here :p I still might have to reinstall anyway though as not sure which animation u chose, i personally like the ( not sure what name of move for it is ) one where she kinda swings her arms left and right then at end arches back. 


Know ppl hate on guys playing as females but if im gonna be on a game for hours and hours, i rather look at a female body them some dudes the whole time, always been that way in most games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:15 pm

@slider9669 wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
Oh nice, logged in after being busy past few days and skimmed through the mods and i see the DSAMG mod added :) made my day lol.

It's set up for female chars...If you want other versions just re-download and reinstall with preferred version.

Know ppl hate on guys playing as females but if im gonna be on a game for hours and hours, i rather look at a female body them some dudes the whole time, always been that way in most games.

You have a different perception than the most. Because it's an RPG game (you associate yourself with the character you control) and your mirror neurons are at work. 

Somehow your remark on 'female body, rather than dudes' sounds like you don't really get immersed ingame. 

For once, I can never kill an innocent person in any of these kinds of games. 

@Rotten, THANKS for this update man. I've finally finished the main storyline with 4.2 (applied bash/wtf/fnis/dsr/asis pacthes as you've told) and it was such a fun week of gaming after years :) THANKS THANKS THANKS!

Now I'm going to find that old mod I used to use which showed every single quest so I can delve deeper in the world. 

Just one suggestion/question though, don't want to sound rude but your tone is kind of harsh when people ask you questions (even though they are obvious to you), the reason why people choose over your service here is they don't want to meddle with shit tonnes of stuff. So cut people some slack :)

And thanks again for your hours of efforts, bandwidth and curation skills :)
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:41 pm

Auto wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
Oh nice, logged in after being busy past few days and skimmed through the mods and i see the DSAMG mod added :) made my day lol.

It's set up for female chars...If you want other versions just re-download and reinstall with preferred version.

Know ppl hate on guys playing as females but if im gonna be on a game for hours and hours, i rather look at a female body them some dudes the whole time, always been that way in most games.

You have a different perception than the most. Because it's an RPG game (you associate yourself with the character you control) and your mirror neurons are at work. 

Somehow your remark on 'female body, rather than dudes' sounds like you don't really get immersed ingame. 

For once, I can never kill an innocent person in any of these kinds of games. 




Lol what...? I get plenty immersed in this game, probably the most out of any game i played. Not really a big deal i play as a female in most games, ppl like to make a big deal bout it ^ but to each his own :) And i guess your saying Rottendub dont get immersed. Has nothing to do with how my "mirror neruons" work...its a game brah...i enjoy seeing a female on screen rather than a GUY, simple..nothing complicated lol...


Last edited by slider9669 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:59 pm

@slider9669 wrote:
Auto wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
Oh nice, logged in after being busy past few days and skimmed through the mods and i see the DSAMG mod added :) made my day lol.

It's set up for female chars...If you want other versions just re-download and reinstall with preferred version.

Know ppl hate on guys playing as females but if im gonna be on a game for hours and hours, i rather look at a female body them some dudes the whole time, always been that way in most games.

You have a different perception than the most. Because it's an RPG game (you associate yourself with the character you control) and your mirror neurons are at work. 

Somehow your remark on 'female body, rather than dudes' sounds like you don't really get immersed ingame. 

For once, I can never kill an innocent person in any of these kinds of games. 




Lol what...? I get plenty immersed in this game, probably the most out of any game i played. Not really a big deal i play as a female in most games, ppl like to make a big deal bout it ^ but to each his own :) And i guess your saying Rottendub dont get immersed. Has nothing to do with how my "mirror neruons" work...its a game brah...i enjoy seeing a female on screen rather than a GUY, simple..nothing complicated lol...

Oh, on the contrary, I don't make a big deal about it.

Sorry to burst your bubble and let me just say I am not insulting you, but if you get immersed, feel like your character while your character is different than your own sex, what does that make you?

"I'd rather look at a female rather than a dude" is just a defense mechanism. You become one with your character in this game right?

So you feel like a woman?

And Rotten has nothing to do with this. Because he is not the one saying "I am so manly, I like looking at female butts. Dudes? Ewwws" while behaving like a girl in the game.

;)
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Auto wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
Auto wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
Oh nice, logged in after being busy past few days and skimmed through the mods and i see the DSAMG mod added :) made my day lol.

It's set up for female chars...If you want other versions just re-download and reinstall with preferred version.

Know ppl hate on guys playing as females but if im gonna be on a game for hours and hours, i rather look at a female body them some dudes the whole time, always been that way in most games.

You have a different perception than the most. Because it's an RPG game (you associate yourself with the character you control) and your mirror neurons are at work. 

Somehow your remark on 'female body, rather than dudes' sounds like you don't really get immersed ingame. 

For once, I can never kill an innocent person in any of these kinds of games. 




Lol what...? I get plenty immersed in this game, probably the most out of any game i played. Not really a big deal i play as a female in most games, ppl like to make a big deal bout it ^ but to each his own :) And i guess your saying Rottendub dont get immersed. Has nothing to do with how my "mirror neruons" work...its a game brah...i enjoy seeing a female on screen rather than a GUY, simple..nothing complicated lol...

Oh, on the contrary, I don't make a big deal about it.

Sorry to burst your bubble and let me just say I am not insulting you, but if you get immersed, feel like your character while your character is different than your own sex, what does that make you?

"I'd rather look at a female rather than a dude" is just a defense mechanism. You become one with your character in this game right?

So you feel like a woman?

And Rotten has nothing to do with this. Because he is not the one saying "I am so manly, I like looking at female butts. Dudes? Ewwws" while behaving like a girl in the game.

;)



No bubble to pop here sadly but i was waiting for the woman comment. And to answer nope, happily have a gf for many years for the record. Also glad u make the assumption its because i like looking at the female butts, i dont wear skimpy armor if thats what ur implying but i dont have to play a dude to be immersed in a game, not how games work. And asking what does that make me? I could just as easy ask what does that make u? Like to stare at muscled men on screen for hours at a time? See how that works? I know ur implying ur seeing ur self but I can be anyone/anything in any game hence the point of a fantasy game, maybe u dont get immersed enough? 

Anywayyyyyyy ahem. All this over me saying i prefer female character over male oi....lol. Gotta love the interwebs. I'll play my way and u play urs, sounds fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:49 pm

@slider9669 wrote:
Auto wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
Auto wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
Oh nice, logged in after being busy past few days and skimmed through the mods and i see the DSAMG mod added :) made my day lol.

It's set up for female chars...If you want other versions just re-download and reinstall with preferred version.

Know ppl hate on guys playing as females but if im gonna be on a game for hours and hours, i rather look at a female body them some dudes the whole time, always been that way in most games.

You have a different perception than the most. Because it's an RPG game (you associate yourself with the character you control) and your mirror neurons are at work. 

Somehow your remark on 'female body, rather than dudes' sounds like you don't really get immersed ingame. 

For once, I can never kill an innocent person in any of these kinds of games. 




Lol what...? I get plenty immersed in this game, probably the most out of any game i played. Not really a big deal i play as a female in most games, ppl like to make a big deal bout it ^ but to each his own :) And i guess your saying Rottendub dont get immersed. Has nothing to do with how my "mirror neruons" work...its a game brah...i enjoy seeing a female on screen rather than a GUY, simple..nothing complicated lol...

Oh, on the contrary, I don't make a big deal about it.

Sorry to burst your bubble and let me just say I am not insulting you, but if you get immersed, feel like your character while your character is different than your own sex, what does that make you?

"I'd rather look at a female rather than a dude" is just a defense mechanism. You become one with your character in this game right?

So you feel like a woman?

And Rotten has nothing to do with this. Because he is not the one saying "I am so manly, I like looking at female butts. Dudes? Ewwws" while behaving like a girl in the game.

;)



No bubble to pop here sadly but i was waiting for the woman comment. And to answer nope, happily have a gf for many years for the record. Also glad u make the assumption its because i like looking at the female butts, i dont wear skimpy armor if thats what ur implying but i dont have to play a dude to be immersed in a game, not how games work. And asking what does that make me? I could just as easy ask what does that make u? Like to stare at muscled men on screen for hours at a time? See how that works? I know ur implying ur seeing ur self but I can be anyone/anything in any game hence the point of a fantasy game, maybe u dont get immersed enough? 

Anywayyyyyyy ahem. All this over me saying i prefer female character over male oi....lol. Gotta love the interwebs. I'll play my way and u play urs, sounds fair.

"Also glad u make the assumption its because i like looking at the female butts"


Oh I see, I somehow made your manliness sturdier, gave you a chance to boast :)


"Like to stare at muscled men on screen for hours at a time?"


Except I don't look at muscled men.


I play in first person, in fact one of the very reasons I refused to play back in the day that I couldn't see my body (there wasn't any good immersive FP mods), I felt like a floating camera around.


"point of a '''fantasy''' game"


Hahah. Unintentional double entendre?


"Gotta love the interwebs"


The reason why people aren't telling you this in real life is either they don't care or care about you not to hurt your feelings. 


Drop the sarcasm, you HAVE TO love the interwebs because it makes people more direct and not hypocrites. 



People who play an RPG game, portray a character, given a choice to both create and become the person they want and choose a different sex other than they are/associate with ARE playing the 'fantasy' game. 


If you catch my drift ;)
Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer


Posts : 146
Points : 531
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Slider9669

For female butt physics and other erotic mods you can check sexlab community, I do not think these mods are high priority for Rotten. As for me, I prefer a real female to a fantasy one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Auto wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
Auto wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
Auto wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
Oh nice, logged in after being busy past few days and skimmed through the mods and i see the DSAMG mod added :) made my day lol.

It's set up for female chars...If you want other versions just re-download and reinstall with preferred version.

Know ppl hate on guys playing as females but if im gonna be on a game for hours and hours, i rather look at a female body them some dudes the whole time, always been that way in most games.

You have a different perception than the most. Because it's an RPG game (you associate yourself with the character you control) and your mirror neurons are at work. 

Somehow your remark on 'female body, rather than dudes' sounds like you don't really get immersed ingame. 

For once, I can never kill an innocent person in any of these kinds of games. 




Lol what...? I get plenty immersed in this game, probably the most out of any game i played. Not really a big deal i play as a female in most games, ppl like to make a big deal bout it ^ but to each his own :) And i guess your saying Rottendub dont get immersed. Has nothing to do with how my "mirror neruons" work...its a game brah...i enjoy seeing a female on screen rather than a GUY, simple..nothing complicated lol...

Oh, on the contrary, I don't make a big deal about it.

Sorry to burst your bubble and let me just say I am not insulting you, but if you get immersed, feel like your character while your character is different than your own sex, what does that make you?

"I'd rather look at a female rather than a dude" is just a defense mechanism. You become one with your character in this game right?

So you feel like a woman?

And Rotten has nothing to do with this. Because he is not the one saying "I am so manly, I like looking at female butts. Dudes? Ewwws" while behaving like a girl in the game.

;)



No bubble to pop here sadly but i was waiting for the woman comment. And to answer nope, happily have a gf for many years for the record. Also glad u make the assumption its because i like looking at the female butts, i dont wear skimpy armor if thats what ur implying but i dont have to play a dude to be immersed in a game, not how games work. And asking what does that make me? I could just as easy ask what does that make u? Like to stare at muscled men on screen for hours at a time? See how that works? I know ur implying ur seeing ur self but I can be anyone/anything in any game hence the point of a fantasy game, maybe u dont get immersed enough? 

Anywayyyyyyy ahem. All this over me saying i prefer female character over male oi....lol. Gotta love the interwebs. I'll play my way and u play urs, sounds fair.

"Also glad u make the assumption its because i like looking at the female butts"


Oh I see, I somehow made your manliness sturdier, gave you a chance to boast :)


"Like to stare at muscled men on screen for hours at a time?"


Except I don't look at muscled men.


I play in first person, in fact one of the very reasons I refused to play back in the day that I couldn't see my body (there wasn't any good immersive FP mods), I felt like a floating camera around.


"point of a '''fantasy''' game"


Hahah. Unintentional double entendre?


"Gotta love the interwebs"


The reason why people aren't telling you this in real life is either they don't care or care about you not to hurt your feelings. 


Drop the sarcasm, you HAVE TO love the interwebs because it makes people more direct and not hypocrites. 



People who play an RPG game, portray a character, given a choice to both create and become the person they want and choose a different sex other than they are/associate with ARE playing the 'fantasy' game. 


If you catch my drift ;)


lol i really need that laugh, and no sarcasm, just facts. It be ok though, obviously u dont make a big deal about it ^ And what are u even talking about in real life? How did that get brought up about what people would even say to me? U must be quite bored and seem kinda defensive urself there bud, its ok. Like i said, u play ur way and i play mine, stop trying to be a keyboard warrior and act tough k. And ur observation on a picking a female character over male is just way to much thought put into it and kinda sad..like i said, its a game plain and simple, stop trying to make it a big deal lol, like for real. 

And to tolstyy...nice try and actually this pack has butt physics already :p but ty for trying to also be funny and act cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:22 pm

@tolstyy wrote:
Slider9669

For female butt physics and other erotic mods you can check sexlab community, I do not think these mods are high priority for Rotten. As for me, I prefer a real female to a fantasy one.


As for u young sir, if u had read all the comments, would of seen i do have a gf and the fact that i play as a female some how makes me want to be with that female ur saying over a real one...come on man...ur comment is something i would expect on a youtube comment trying to act tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:03 pm

I usually try to answers everyone's questions in a pleasant tone (if you can do than online) but sometimes it's a tad bit insulting when someone/a number of people keep repeating the same questions for something that's written in the install guide and clearly they didn't take time to read through it.If a problem is complicated i also try to link to guides, video or written ones that will help out with that problem.
Maybe i was a little harsh yesterday because it was a long day for me, still doesn't excuse the fact that people should first read and look around the forum a little before posting.As i've said a lot of time was put in making this pack and i think it's common courtesy to at least read a few thing in return.

Another user from the forum will be providing a solution to the 4.2 update.

Quote :
With your permission, I can post a torrent with everything configured (funny thing is that I haven't played Skyrim at all prior to finding the 4.1 pack, and I have 0 experience with modding, but when I followed your instructions it worked perfectly). That or you can put one up and I'll seed it so people stop bombarding you with these unfortunate set of responses to the 4.2 update thread that clearly indicate they didn't spend more than 30 seconds trying to figure it out. Anyway, just a thought. Good luck!

I will also work on an alternative for people who have trouble with updating the pack to 4.2 and should be ready in a day or so.
Anyone having trouble with 4.2 send me and email using Contact and i'll provide a solution.

Hope that clears that up.

On a side note i also play with a female character and have the exact same mindset, a female body is more pleasing to the eyes than male one.Also i don't need everything to be 100% immersive EG : immersive picking of four leaf clovers.If i want immersive flower picking i would just go 10m to my garden as it contains plenty of clover flowers/plants.

Everyone plays the game differently and i don't care if you play as a gay naked mushroom that has a skooma addiction and a fetish for rocks, if you are having fun my job was done ☺

There's no need for fighting over this,we are all adults here (i hope) and we have to accept everyone has their own taste in games etc and respect their way of doing things or at least leave it be.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:24 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
I usually try to answers everyone's questions in a pleasant tone (if you can do than online) but sometimes it's a tad bit insulting when someone/a number of people keep repeating the same questions for something that's written in the install guide and clearly they didn't take time to read through it.If a problem is complicated i also try to link to guides, video or written ones that will help out with that problem.
Maybe i was a little harsh yesterday because it was a long day for me, still doesn't excuse the fact that people should first read and look around the forum a little before posting.As i've said a lot of time was put in making this pack and i think it's common courtesy to at least read a few thing in return.

Another user from the forum will be providing a solution to the 4.2 update.

Quote :
With your permission, I can post a torrent with everything configured (funny thing is that I haven't played Skyrim at all prior to finding the 4.1 pack, and I have 0 experience with modding, but when I followed your instructions it worked perfectly). That or you can put one up and I'll seed it so people stop bombarding you with these unfortunate set of responses to the 4.2 update thread that clearly indicate they didn't spend more than 30 seconds trying to figure it out. Anyway, just a thought. Good luck!

I will also work on an alternative for people who have trouble with updating the pack to 4.2 and should be ready in a day or so.
Anyone having trouble with 4.2 send me and email using Contact and i'll provide a solution.

Hope that clears that up.

On a side note i also play with a female character and have the exact same mindset, a female body is more pleasing to the eyes than male one.Also i don't need everything to be 100% immersive EG : immersive picking of four leaf clovers.If i want immersive flower picking i would just go 10m to my garden as it contains plenty of clover flowers/plants.

Everyone plays the game differently and i don't care if you play as a gay naked mushroom that has a skooma addiction and a fetish for rocks, if you are having fun my job was done ☺

There's no need for fighting over this,we are all adults here (i hope) and we have to accept everyone has their own taste in games etc and respect their way of doing things or at least leave it be.


Ya for the record i wasnt trying to fight, i was just kinda taken back how it got broken down as to why i played as one as the logic was just flawed. That would tell me that they would never pick up Tomb Raider or new Dishonored game coming out as it has female leads and immersive game as well, different type of game but my mindset is the same. I should clear it up and probably imply i dont pick female 100% on games, just certain games but most of them. I see the game as a movie and im along for the ride controlling the story while being immersed into it. Not because i have a fantasy to be a female as people keep implying which genuinely made me kinda laugh. I just simply rather have female lead than male in games just not all, i play male in Dragon Age ^.~ 

Anyway back on track.  Had a question, the frostfall with this pack apparently is newer than the one i had on my own game and checked the boards and seems there working on a pretty big update to frostfall which i love but this one dont have the warm effects on wearing certain armor. So when they do finally release it, do u plan to re update the frostfall and re release pack? Or instructions on how to update as frostfall pretty heavy mod and think some other mods are tied into it. Not a biggy just simply curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Do you mean Last Seed?Will cross that bridge when we get to it, but yeah i'll either update or provide information on how to update.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:59 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Do you mean Last Seed?Will cross that bridge when we get to it, but yeah i'll either update or provide information on how to update.


Hm i actually had to google what Last Seed was. Didnt even know that was being made, looks intriguing. Hopefully Frostfall and that can be added without too much trouble :p


EDIT: Was reading on that Last Seed and then saw another mod on there called Art of The Catch, its already released and looks quite interesting and first fishing mod ive seen that has animations. Might have to recommend that one for future update ahem... :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:37 pm

@slider9669 wrote:


lol i really need that laugh, and no sarcasm, just facts. It be ok though, obviously u dont make a big deal about it ^ And what are u even talking about in real life? How did that get brought up about what people would even say to me? U must be quite bored and seem kinda defensive urself there bud, its ok. Like i said, u play ur way and i play mine, stop trying to be a keyboard warrior and act tough k. And ur observation on a picking a female character over male is just way to much thought put into it and kinda sad..like i said, its a game plain and simple, stop trying to make it a big deal lol, like for real. 

And to tolstyy...nice try and actually this pack has butt physics already :p but ty for trying to also be funny and act cool.

"i really need that laugh"


Except you're not really laughing. But if we keep civil, I'm all for fighting, in other words discussing something really off topic, we could go on via PMs, if you want however I'll publicly show you that you're at fault. 


I don't make a big deal out of what people play or how they play but I make a deal about discussion, in this case argument. So just to seem cool and uncaring should I just skip over something and not state my opinions in depth? 


So you want shallow arguments?


Lel its ghey dewd type of responses? 


"How did that get brought up about what people would even say to me"


Isn't it clear? You said gotta love the internet as it's some kind of a circus where you meet freaks and every type of character. Omg gotta love internet, it's full of weirdos lol? 


So I deconstructed it made it literal that you have to love the internet because the anonimity here makes people more sincere. Imagine, would you be able to have this discussion in real life? 


No? Why? Is it because internet is full of obsessive weirdos? Where do OCD weirdos come from? Internet people don't exist without people in flesh you know. 

"U must be quite bored and seem kinda defensive urself there bud"


I am, bud, but so are you. We are both wasting time on something we won't agree on. It'll prove fruitless yet we are still ongoing. But I enjoy speaking here, so I do.


"stop trying to be a keyboard warrior and act tough k."


What? I don't remember threatening your family members or impose harm on you. Are my mere replies the threshold for 'toughness' for you?  I didn't even namecall or insult you once. 


" its a game plain and simple"


It isn't. We are talking about empathy and human behavior here. And surely it's not simple as millions and millions of dollars are still being spent over it.


Also for your other reply: Tomb Raider and Dishonored are out of the question. Do you pour your personality over Lara? Are you presented with moral choices? Do you see the world from her eyes? Do you become one with her? 


Also do you realise that Skyrim doesn't have a single scripted scene in 3rd person (except killmoves) to keep the atmospheric bound intact?




@Rotten, Thank you for your insight. However I disagree. While your flower picking example can be replicated in real life, many things such as wearing armor, donning a long sword and going hunting can't be that easily. 


This is why I am behaving exactly ingame like how I am in the real life and I kind of hate games with false choices (Mass Effect is an offender). 


As stated before, you can play the game however you want. However I don't believe in limiting and shutting the discussion down with the 'get a life, don't take it serious' approach.
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Auto wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:


lol i really need that laugh, and no sarcasm, just facts. It be ok though, obviously u dont make a big deal about it ^ And what are u even talking about in real life? How did that get brought up about what people would even say to me? U must be quite bored and seem kinda defensive urself there bud, its ok. Like i said, u play ur way and i play mine, stop trying to be a keyboard warrior and act tough k. And ur observation on a picking a female character over male is just way to much thought put into it and kinda sad..like i said, its a game plain and simple, stop trying to make it a big deal lol, like for real. 

And to tolstyy...nice try and actually this pack has butt physics already :p but ty for trying to also be funny and act cool.

"i really need that laugh"


Except you're not really laughing. But if we keep civil, I'm all for fighting, in other words discussing something really off topic, we could go on via PMs, if you want however I'll publicly show you that you're at fault. 


I don't make a big deal out of what people play or how they play but I make a deal about discussion, in this case argument. So just to seem cool and uncaring should I just skip over something and not state my opinions in depth? 


So you want shallow arguments?


Lel its ghey dewd type of responses? 


"How did that get brought up about what people would even say to me"


Isn't it clear? You said gotta love the internet as it's some kind of a circus where you meet freaks and every type of character. Omg gotta love internet, it's full of weirdos lol? 


So I deconstructed it made it literal that you have to love the internet because the anonimity here makes people more sincere. Imagine, would you be able to have this discussion in real life? 


No? Why? Is it because internet is full of obsessive weirdos? Where do OCD weirdos come from? Internet people don't exist without people in flesh you know. 

"U must be quite bored and seem kinda defensive urself there bud"


I am, bud, but so are you. We are both wasting time on something we won't agree on. It'll prove fruitless yet we are still ongoing. But I enjoy speaking here, so I do.


"stop trying to be a keyboard warrior and act tough k."


What? I don't remember threatening your family members or impose harm on you. Are my mere replies the threshold for 'toughness' for you?  I didn't even namecall or insult you once. 


" its a game plain and simple"


It isn't. We are talking about empathy and human behavior here. And surely it's not simple as millions and millions of dollars are still being spent over it.


Also for your other reply: Tomb Raider and Dishonored are out of the question. Do you pour your personality over Lara? Are you presented with moral choices? Do you see the world from her eyes? Do you become one with her? 


Also do you realise that Skyrim doesn't have a single scripted scene in 3rd person (except killmoves) to keep the atmospheric bound intact?




@Rotten, Thank you for your insight. However I disagree. While your flower picking example can be replicated in real life, many things such as wearing armor, donning a long sword and going hunting can't be that easily. 


This is why I am behaving exactly ingame like how I am in the real life and I kind of hate games with false choices (Mass Effect is an offender). 


As stated before, you can play the game however you want. However I don't believe in limiting and shutting the discussion down with the 'get a life, don't take it serious' approach.


Keeping it short as not even worth a reply honestly. Rotten summed it up best so no further need to go back and forth ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer


Posts : 146
Points : 531
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:29 pm

slider9669

You have no idea how to keep short, instead of arguments you spam nonsense. Just have a medication and take a nap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:34 pm

@tolstyy wrote:
slider9669

You have no idea how to keep short, instead of arguments you spam nonsense. Just have a medication and take a nap.F


And que the insult. Claps...class act, but ty for proving my point ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:13 pm

oh give over chaps
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:29 pm

@slider9669 wrote:

Keeping it short as not even worth a reply honestly. Rotten summed it up best so no further need to go back and forth ;)

"Keeping it short as not even worth a reply honestly" =  https://youtu.be/xRkWebP2Q0Y?t=8s = I can do it but I won't. 
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:19 am

@tolstyy wrote:
slider9669

You have no idea how to keep short, instead of arguments you spam nonsense. Just have a medication and take a nap.

There's no need for insults guys,please keep the arguments civil.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:14 am

Auto wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:

Keeping it short as not even worth a reply honestly. Rotten summed it up best so no further need to go back and forth ;)

"Keeping it short as not even worth a reply honestly" =  https://youtu.be/xRkWebP2Q0Y?t=8s = I can do it but I won't. 


Yawns k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:25 am

@RottenDub wrote:
Do you mean Last Seed?Will cross that bridge when we get to it, but yeah i'll either update or provide information on how to update.


Hm was frostfall 3.03 the newest one they were working on for so long? I just went to main site and it shows its out to download O.o


EDIT: Nvm, seems 3.1 is the newest that hasnt been released yet, he changed the site and mod site and looked like it was released, he did post on reddit though its about to be released very soon though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarikko
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 43
Points : 690
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Been trying the install for two days now.. nothing seems to be working


And for some reason that missing ESP from werewolf and vampire overhaul is causing me lots of problems..

Game wouldn't start as it says it's needed for ASIS or another time now it's required by dual wield redux


Tried WB and ASIS.. again im getting nowhere

More so when I try opening ASIS from MO i get javaw.exe not found



Gonna wait for a pack tbh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:39 pm

@Tarikko wrote:
Been trying the install for two days now.. nothing seems to be working
And for some reason that missing ESP from werewolf and vampire overhaul is causing me lots of problems..
Game wouldn't start as it says it's needed for ASIS or another time now it's required by dual wield redux
Tried WB and ASIS.. again im getting nowhere
More so when I try opening ASIS from MO i get javaw.exe not found
Gonna wait for a pack tbh...

Sent you a PM ...or follow :

◘Creating a bashed patch.

•One of the simplest patches to make.

1.Open MO and run Wyre Bash.
2.Scroll down to bashed patch and click rebuild patch.
3.Only select Tweak Settings >>> A.I : Max Active Actors = 200 >>> Combat : Max Actors = 100 (Depending on your CPU you can lower this value, first one is for max actors that can "act" , second one is the max NPC's that can be active in a fight)
*Others values are handled by other mods.
4.On Leveled lists click automatic. (a list should appear)
5.Click Build Patch.
6.Activate and close Wyre Bash.
7.In MO go down to overwrite and right click, check information to make sure "bashed patch,0.esp" is in there
8.Close and right click again >>> create mod
9.Name it "bashed patch" or whatever you want.
10.Done!



◘SkyProc patches - ASIS , WTF , PERMA
*Relatively easy because if you don't configure them right they don't start
*Video below shows a lot of ways to fu*k up installation,so if everything is not right the patch won't start so you can't really mess up

1.Have all the patches ready!
*Remember that MO can't handle x64 apps so point to x86 version of JAVA.
*If you run SUM do NOT run LOOT, LOOT is only helpful for basic mod sorting,serious load orders should be sorted by hand and common sense.
*You can run SUM to patch all the below patches but doing them 1 by 1 gives you more control and better load order.
2.Activate ASIS.
3.Run the patcher for ASIS.
4.If any of the path's are incorrect it won't run!
5.Modify path's so everything is fine and dandy
6.Run the patcher and select the options you like (i would suggest to leave the spawning options alone because the pack already contains diversity and NPC up your nose and you CPU might catch fire if you exaggerate,just trust me on this, you'll never get bored of the new NPC/Creatures, and you don't even need automatic variants)
7.After patcher is done >>> right click the overwrite "box" in mo and click "create new mod" and name it "ASIS Patched Done" or whatever you wish.
8.Run the same steps for WTF then DSR(dual sheath redux) this is also the load-order.
*Video below should help.


__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster


Posts : 80
Points : 570
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2016-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:15 pm

I noticed you added the 4.2 on KAT Full Installation.
Thank you very much.
Have a well deserved rest for all you have done for us :)
Enjoy the summer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:40 pm

@VikingTeacher wrote:
I noticed you added the 4.2 on KAT Full Installation.
Thank you very much.
Have a well deserved rest for all you have done for us :)
Enjoy the summer!


Hm i dont see the 4.2 full installation. just the 4.2 update.


EDIT: Oh it wasnt from Rotten, it was from someone else, ehhh think ill wait till offically from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster


Posts : 80
Points : 570
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2016-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:56 pm

@slider9669 wrote:
@VikingTeacher wrote:
I noticed you added the 4.2 on KAT Full Installation.
Thank you very much.
Have a well deserved rest for all you have done for us :)
Enjoy the summer!


Hm i dont see the 4.2 full installation. just the 4.2 update.


EDIT: Oh it wasnt from Rotten, it was from someone else, ehhh think ill wait till offically from him.
Oops you're right, not official. And no seeders anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:59 pm

@VikingTeacher wrote:
@slider9669 wrote:
@VikingTeacher wrote:
I noticed you added the 4.2 on KAT Full Installation.
Thank you very much.
Have a well deserved rest for all you have done for us :)
Enjoy the summer!


Hm i dont see the 4.2 full installation. just the 4.2 update.


EDIT: Oh it wasnt from Rotten, it was from someone else, ehhh think ill wait till offically from him.
Oops you're right, not official. And no seeders anyway.


Ya that too :p He also should be given credit, seems he is uploading it like its his own work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:18 am

@tolstyy wrote:
Tenka, I hope you will not cry after actually playing. Just imagine - you have been playing for several hours or days and suddently the game constantly freezes, crashes or even has a blue screen! I doubt you will be grateful after it. It would be better if Rotten starts actually playing this pack and post his walkthrough on youtube as a proof it is stable.

Here you go


__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
slider9669
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 45
Points : 408
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:07 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@tolstyy wrote:
Tenka, I hope you will not cry after actually playing. Just imagine - you have been playing for several hours or days and suddently the game constantly freezes, crashes or even has a blue screen! I doubt you will be grateful after it. It would be better if Rotten starts actually playing this pack and post his walkthrough on youtube as a proof it is stable.

Here you go



lol that horse at start was like nope u aint riding me shaking its head when u walked off but ya i had same issue before when trying to ride a wild one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 53
Points : 744
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2015-08-07
Age : 30
Location : Los Angles, CA

PostSubject: Awesome   Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:18 am

Yo Rotten, shoutout to ya for your continued dedication. Know that your work is immensely appreciated and this 4.2 update to 4.1 is stable as hell and truly impressive. Keep up the hard work brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 53
Points : 744
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2015-08-07
Age : 30
Location : Los Angles, CA

PostSubject: Also   Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:04 am

what the fu*k is with all the arguing though? Pretty sure these threads dont exist for you giving your goddamn opinions on how people choose to play. I am talking to those such as AUTO. If you dont have anything nice or non-judgmental or presumptuous to say then SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND MOVE ON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeagX
Rookie poster
Rookie poster


Posts : 5
Points : 378
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Update 4.2   Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:15 pm

hello together,

thanks rotten for this awesome pack.

sorry for my bad english,

i updatet to 4.2 and start a new game after i configured the mods i start vanilla game, when i go to riverwood and talk to Alvor i get CTD.

hope you can help me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Update 4.2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!