Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is there an Oblivion modpack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Is there an Oblivion modpack?   Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Hey. So i am wondering if there are any Oblivion modpacks other than modpacks in a different language such as Oblivion Association. I'd love to see a fully overhauled Oblivion. Graphical and Gameplay wise. A while ago RottenDub mentioned an user on the old forum that was working on an Oblivion modpack. Has anyone heard from him and his work? Or perhaps has RottenDub shown interest in creating an Oblivion modpack? I'm looking forward to the replies and good luck and take care to everyone on the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Is there an Oblivion modpack?   Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Hello, I created this topic as a start so maybe we should discuss about a compilation of mods finding inspiration from it:
http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t94-morrowind-and-oblivion-mods-hd-textures-and-other-mods
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Is there an Oblivion modpack?   Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:51 pm

Hey. Thank you for your reply. I've read your topic but it sadly didn't include a link to a complete Oblivion modpack but what you posted was really interesting. Let's both hope for an Oblivion modpack in the near future. Perhaps one made by RottenDub.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is there an Oblivion modpack?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!