Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 [solved]Missing water?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: [solved]Missing water?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:21 pm

I've downloaded the 4.2 version but the water seems to be missing, Waterfalls show up, and everything else seems to work fine yet the water isn't rendering.

I've enabled every mod in the list except for the realistic bow meshes.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Missing water?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:01 pm

Henkerror wrote:
I've downloaded the 4.2 version but the water seems to be missing, Waterfalls show up, and everything else seems to work fine yet the water isn't rendering.

I've enabled every mod in the list except for the realistic bow meshes.

Did you uncap FPS above 60?

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]Missing water?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:10 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Henkerror wrote:
I've downloaded the 4.2 version but the water seems to be missing, Waterfalls show up, and everything else seems to work fine yet the water isn't rendering.

I've enabled every mod in the list except for the realistic bow meshes.

Did you uncap FPS above 60?
Nope, still running "vanilla" and seems I won't uncap it with the issues that I've read.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Missing water?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Is you load order correct?Profile RottenDub selected?Sorted by priority?




__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]Missing water?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:49 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Is you load order correct?Profile RottenDub selected?Sorted by priority?




Apparently not, I fixed the order yet to no avail.

It seems that the closer LoD dissappears yet the further ones do render..


Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Missing water?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:52 pm

If RLW was incorrect maybe there's more in the load order that are in the wrong place.

Here's the correct load order. http://www.modwat.ch/u/RottenDub

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]Missing water?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:06 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
If RLW was incorrect maybe there's more in the load order that are in the wrong place.

Here's the correct load order. http://www.modwat.ch/u/RottenDub
I've double checked, everything else seems in order.

However I've got a few extra's?

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Missing water?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:09 pm

Dawn of Skyrim,realistic and beautiful Whiterun are extremely FPS heavy and they are marked as so.You should disable them :)

Quote :
Hello, I've been using Realistic Water Two for a while and now that my PC can handle ENB I decided to download the SkyRealism ENB. When I installed it it was all working except for the water, which was invisible. Turning it off in the ENB options fixes it, but I want to be able to see the parallax ripples supplied by Realistic Water Two.

Also, this happens with any ENB, not just SkyRealism. It does not, however, happen with only ENBoost. Underwater is also completely transparent, as if there is no water, but I still have a swimming animation.

Can anyone help?

Quote :
You have either anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering turned on. Solution; turn them off, like the all the descriptions of all of those ENB presets told you to.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]Missing water?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:15 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Dawn of Skyrim,realistic and beautiful Whiterun are extremely FPS heavy and they are marked as so.You should disable them :)
Yes and with my GTX1080 I damn well want to try them out :D


You have either anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering turned on. Solution; turn them off, like the all the descriptions of all of those ENB presets told you to.

Ah that did the trick.. Got it :P
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Missing water?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Henkerror wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
Dawn of Skyrim,realistic and beautiful Whiterun are extremely FPS heavy and they are marked as so.You should disable them :)
Yes and with my GTX1080 I damn well want to try them out :D


You have either anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering turned on. Solution; turn them off, like the all the descriptions of all of those ENB presets told you to.

Ah that did the trick.. Got it :P

Can this be considered resolved now?For the future remember google is your friend it took me 1 minute to search for a similar problem.
If you want to push your card i would suggest :


__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
 
[solved]Missing water?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!