Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]characters and player standing still

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ogxypoh
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: [solved]characters and player standing still   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:49 am

I installed the game and ran a new game through skse, and when I enter the game everyone is just standing in a frozen position, I can move and hear their voices but cannot see movement, bodily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [solved]characters and player standing still   Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:46 am

ogxypoh wrote:
I installed the game and ran a new game through skse, and when I enter the game everyone is just standing in a frozen position, I can move and hear their voices but cannot see movement, bodily.
Sounds like you have to rerun fnis,
Open mod organizer then on the top right (where you run the game) choose fnis, check gender specific animation and skeleton arm fix and then click on Update fnis behavior.

Problem should be gone, then don't touch overwrite folder or make a mod from what's inside the overwrite folder and load it last in the load order.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]characters and player standing still   Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:24 am

•Run FNIS from MO (shorcut bar up top)
-Only click the first 2 options (gender specific and skeleton arm fix)
-If momo jump is ticked, detick it.
•Right click the override folder (botton down of MO) and click information
•Drag all the files there to FNIS Behavior in MO's left pane
•All done

ogxypoh

PostSubject: Re: [solved]characters and player standing still   Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:24 am

okay thank you.

I don't want to start a new thread but is there a way to get all the skill points immediately. Like a cheat menu or something, this mod seems to have everything else lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [solved]characters and player standing still   Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:37 am

ogxypoh wrote:
okay thank you.

I don't want to start a new thread but is there a way to get all the skill points immediately. Like a cheat menu or something, this mod seems to have everything else lol

Should be able to look up the console commands to change your skills and health/stamina/magicka as you please.
Back to top Go down

[solved]characters and player standing still
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!