Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Fullscreen Mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Fullscreen Mode   Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:26 am

Hello i was trying everything and still cant get fullscreen to work with MO and skse, i want to use nvidia DSR but everything is stretched because of windowed mode,
i already tried following things; deleting onetweak, changing bfullscreen in mo skyrimprefs changing settings from Skyrim Launcher. Any ideas?
Also i have big problem with AA, every edge is flickering, foliage and vegetation shimmering, things like this breaking immersion :(
 Sorry for my lack of english language skills :)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fullscreen Mode   Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:46 pm

Yuley wrote:
Hello i was trying everything and still cant get fullscreen to work with MO and skse, i want to use nvidia DSR but everything is stretched because of windowed mode,
i already tried following things; deleting onetweak, changing bfullscreen in mo skyrimprefs changing settings from Skyrim Launcher. Any ideas?
Also i have big problem with AA, every edge is flickering, foliage and vegetation shimmering, things like this breaking immersion :(
 Sorry for my lack of english language skills :)

Choose resolution from configurator,game should auto start in full screen mode.
Skyrim Launcher is useless with this pack.

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t132-performance-guide

Fullscreen Mode
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!