Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

anyway to cheat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ogxypoh
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: anyway to cheat?   Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:28 am

I don't want to start a new thread but is there a way to get all the skill points immediately. Like a cheat menu or something, this mod seems to have everything else lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: player.modav dragonsouls #   Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:55 am

enter the console and use the command player.modav dragonsouls [an integer]
it should look like player.modav dragonsouls 10 to add 10 dragonsouls for example

Add dragonsouls and go into the mod config for deadly dragons.  There is an option to convert dragon souls to perk points
Or, if you are hardcore like some of these people here,  you can use the command player.placeatme 0200c5f5 20 if your GPU doesn't melt, kill all of your new friends, absorb their souls, convert those to perk points, and there you go.  You may even gain a few levels, which would grant you a few more perk points as well. Or, if you are a squishy mage,  You will die horribly.  Or if you are an old Ork, you might die a good death.
Back to top Go down

anyway to cheat?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!