Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A message to mod creators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A message to mod creators   Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:46 pm

If you are a mod creator and would like your work removed from the pack send me a message
and i will remove your files,repack and re-upload as many times as necessary.
A modlist for easy mod find can be found here : http://www.modwat.ch/u/Rottendub
You can leave a message here : http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/contact.html
This whole pack would not be possible without the work of many talented people.The intent and goal of this pack is to help some people enjoy the modded game without spending thousand of hours(and possibly failing at it and abandoning the idea)not to steal mods or take any credit for anyone else work,and how would i steal something that is free?
Let's not stray off topic here.If you are ok with me using your free mods in the pack and would like you name/nick in the credits please feel free to contact me and i would gladly and rightfully add them,same if you want them removed as i will respect every request.Leave me a message even if you don't want your name in the credits,share you opinions about the pack,is it a good thing?Is it a bad thing?I would credit each and every one of you if had the time, make no mistake here, but with a baby and life happening i can't search and credit everyone, because i think i have well over 2000 mods downloaded, that being said i hope you guys can understand me on this.
I would also like to thank the mod creators that agreed to let me use their files,anonymous or otherwise you're the real MVP'S

Expect some more news soon!
Cheers!
RottenDub

Last edited by RottenDub on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:05 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: A message to mod creators   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:02 pm

if its not much asking, could you list the mods that were removed, please??? thanks
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A message to mod creators   Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:45 pm

amindavid11 wrote:
if its not much asking, could you list the mods that were removed, please??? thanks

Added a modlist above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: A message to mod creators   Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:04 pm

Much appreciated man, can not wait for 2.07.
Back to top Go down
robosky
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: A message to mod creators   Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:31 am

i think he wants the mods that were asked to be removed, so he can add them lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A message to mod creators   Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:31 am

Keenly waiting for the repack, need to download it asap :) If possible, please can you give us a list of mods that were actually removed (not just the list of ones that are in the pack) so that we can potentially add them ourselves. Perhaps if its not too much trouble, you could even tell us the load order that the removed mod was placed in so that we can add it back (if we still want it). Thanks, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message to mod creators   Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:09 am

mulletman87 wrote:
Keenly waiting for the repack, need to download it asap :) If possible, please can you give us a list of mods that were actually removed (not just the list of ones that are in the pack) so that we can potentially add them ourselves. Perhaps if its not too much trouble, you could even tell us the load order that the removed mod was placed in so that we can add it back (if we still want it). Thanks, keep up the good work.

I second this 1. :)
Would be nice to add tested extra content.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A message to mod creators   Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:01 am

Wow things are really getting out of hand

A message to mod creators
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Pack Guides-
Jump to: