Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Disabling the naked ladies but not CBBE or other?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [solved]Disabling the naked ladies but not CBBE or other?   Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:38 am

Is there a way, I know with the CBBE you can download a file to have them not naked, the only reason why I'm asking for this is because I have a family computer that I cannot move. And it makes it easier if I don't have to hide all the nudity.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Disabling the naked ladies but not CBBE or other?   Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:14 pm

EliteTyrael wrote:
Is there a way, I know with the CBBE you can download a file to have them not naked, the only reason why I'm asking for this is because I have a family computer that I cannot move. And it makes it easier if I don't have to hide all the nudity.

Try this :
•Download and Install CBBE never nude
•Disable [Optional CBBE Body](4K2K HIGH)

Let me know if this works.

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Disabling the naked ladies but not CBBE or other?   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:51 am

Are we using Curvy Slim or normal CBBE? There are three different options for CBBE Nevernude
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Disabling the naked ladies but not CBBE or other?   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:52 am

EliteTyrael wrote:
Are we using Curvy Slim or normal CBBE? There are three different options for CBBE Nevernude

Install whatever option you like.

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Disabling the naked ladies but not CBBE or other?   Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:34 am

It works, thanks alot for the mod and all the work you've put into it!
Back to top Go down

[solved]Disabling the naked ladies but not CBBE or other?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!