Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Hey. I followed all your instructions. When I load up the inbuilt save file in the prison it tells me that its missing masters (Skyrim project optimization .... bla bla.) Also i run FNIS and it tells me an error with array and index I dont know. When i run SUM it cant patch because it says its missing masters (realistic needs diseases). Basically nothing works. Also when my character dies nothing happens. No reload nothing just freeze. What can I do? I have ENGLISH skyrim version but german windows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:21 pm

Chiqx wrote:
Hey. I followed all your instructions. When I load up the inbuilt save file in the prison it tells me that its missing masters (Skyrim project optimization .... bla bla.) Also i run FNIS and it tells me an error with array and index I dont know. When i run SUM it cant patch because it says its missing masters (realistic needs diseases). Basically nothing works. Also when my character dies nothing happens. No reload nothing just freeze. What can I do? I have ENGLISH skyrim version but german windows.

Game doesn't automatically load upon death. You have to manually load the save. 

As far as the missing masters, nothing should be missing so I think you may have installed it incorrectly. Did you install to the X drive? (X>Skyrim?) if not, did you edit the ini's to point to the correct drive / folder location?
Back to top Go down
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:29 pm

Okay I fixed it, thank you. But the solution was to unzip with 7zip (I used winrar before and that corrupted it maybe). So now everything is working fine, except when I load the Abandoned Prison Gamesave, i get a missing files error. It says its missing files from skyrim project optimization and some other mods. I play 4.3 btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:30 pm

Also what I dont get is: In the zip ive downloaded there is another zip "Skyrim Mods". What do I do with those files?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Chiqx wrote:
Also what I dont get is: In the zip ive downloaded there is another zip "Skyrim Mods". What do I do with those files?

Place them in the same drive letter where you placed the Skyrim folder :

EG:

X:\Skyrim
X:\Skyrim Mods

__________________________
**** *** *** **** ** **
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:37 pm

Uhm, sorry I dont really get what you mean. Ive changed the "X/" to my directory. So basically this is my Skyrim directory where I copied your Skyrim Folder into:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim

And now there is left the Skyrim Mods folder. Where do I put it in?

BTW: Can I install a different body / texture?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:39 am

Chiqx wrote:
Uhm, sorry I dont really get what you mean. Ive changed the "X/" to my directory. So basically this is my Skyrim directory where I copied your Skyrim Folder into:

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim

And now there is left the Skyrim Mods folder. Where do I put it in?

BTW: Can I install a different body / texture?

It doesnt go in the Skyrim folder but it goes next to it so you should have.

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Mods


Also, did you change all X: to your directory? There are two, X:\ and X:// i believe. I may have gotten the slashes backwards.
Back to top Go down
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:25 am

Got it thank youguys. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:29 am

Another quick question : There are some files in the left table they are unticked:
Ruttons custom death sounds
rottens lively combat
and some armor mods. What about those?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:01 pm

Chiqx wrote:
Another quick question : There are some files in the left table they are unticked:
Ruttons custom death sounds
rottens lively combat
and some armor mods. What about those?

Those are Rotten's custom sounds, they are not lore friendly. You can have them turned on, you'll definitely notice them (at death) and can decide if you want to keep them or not. I'm not sure about the Armor mods.

Did you get the install working otherwise? You really shouldn't have any issues if the install is unpacked correctly. Sometimes depending on what program you're using to unzip the pack there may be problems with the files and you have to unpack it again.
Back to top Go down
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Yes my game works perfectly thank you guys so much amazing modpack. How many mods are there btw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Chiqx wrote:
Yes my game works perfectly thank you guys so much amazing modpack. How many mods are there btw?

900+ Mods are in the pack.

Some mods were left untick because they might not be lore-friendly it's totally normal.

__________________________
**** *** *** **** ** **
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:19 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Chiqx wrote:
Yes my game works perfectly thank you guys so much amazing modpack. How many mods are there btw?

900+ Mods are in the pack.

Some mods were left untick because they might not be lore-friendly it's totally normal.
Oh man, I love you. :)

May I ask you a least 2 questions:

1. There are some mods unticked as I said some of those are requested armors and weapons. If i tick them now, how do I do it? The .esp files i move to the armors section i think. Do I need to rerun the patches? Which patches? Bashed patch? Asis?

2. I would like to request this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76522/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D76522%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Or some of deserterX armors. It would be so great. :) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:31 pm

You tick them from the left side of Mod Organizer.Then you drag them up in the right side as per :

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t130-knowledge-base-faq

__________________________
**** *** *** **** ** **
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Oh okay I thought i need to repatch then with wrye bash and asis and dual sheath redux
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Chiqx wrote:
Oh okay I thought i need to repatch then with wrye bash and asis and dual sheath redux

It wouldn't hurt to redo them specially DSR for the weapons,but it will work without redoing them if you think the process is to hard.

__________________________
**** *** *** **** ** **
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:59 pm

Ok cool thank you. :) Do you know spINI? Its a ini tweak program. I dont use ENB so i need to make the Antialasing higher. Can I change the ini as i want or did you tweak it for the mods? Will it break if i delete the inis and make my custom ones?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1753
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Chiqx wrote:
Ok cool thank you. :) Do you know spINI? Its a ini tweak program. I dont use ENB so i need to make the Antialasing higher. Can I change the ini as i want or did you tweak it for the mods? Will it break if i delete the inis and make my custom ones?

•Don't know about it,ini's were tweaked for a balance between performance,you shouldn't mess to much with them or at least keep some back-ups
•You shouldn't delete the ENB files but disable ENB from the enbseries.ini
•There are the settings that you should change

[GLOBAL]
UseEffect=true <<< false

[EFFECT]
UseOriginalPostProcessing=false <<< true
UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=false <<< true

•Change AA from Configurator or Nvidia CP

__________________________
**** *** *** **** ** **
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands


Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 26
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:09 pm

I tweaked the ini but now all the esp files in mod organizer right panel are unticked i dont know whats wrong now

whatever got it thank you. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array   Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:15 pm

Chiqx wrote:
I tweaked the ini but now all the esp files in mod organizer right panel are unticked i dont know whats wrong now

whatever got it thank you. :)

Both sides should be ticked.
Back to top Go down
 
4.3 Bug? Missing Masters | Characters Wont Move | FNIS Error Array
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!