Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Realistic Needs bugged.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: [solved]Realistic Needs bugged.   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:12 pm

I've been going through a playthrough of the latest version of SPM, and I noticed that I never seem to get hungry, tired, or thirsty. I have Realistic Needs in my MCM, but it does not seem to be activated. The bindings for check needs do nothing when pressed and there are no pop ups regarding Realistic Needs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Realistic Needs bugged.   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:48 pm

@TheLotus wrote:
I've been going through a playthrough of the latest version of SPM, and I noticed that I never seem to get hungry, tired, or thirsty. I have Realistic Needs in my MCM, but it does not seem to be activated. The bindings for check needs do nothing when pressed and there are no pop ups regarding Realistic Needs.

Realistic Needs and Diseases has to be activated. It is not turned on automatically or with the preconfigured save. If you go into the MCM menu there is an option to Turn/Start RN&D. Then the keys will function. This can't be turned on before character creation which is why the mods are deactivated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Realistic Needs bugged.   Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 pm

@TheLotus wrote:

Also, this is the same case for Frostfall, possibly some other mods that I haven't identified yet.
Back to top Go down
Kisaya
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Realistic Needs bugged.   Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:07 am

A lot of mods actually have to be activeted - Dub made a video tutorial in several parts on setting each and every one of those MCM menus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[solved]Realistic Needs bugged.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!