Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A couple of questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: A couple of questions.   Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:23 pm

Hello. I have a couple of questions.

I've been following Perfectly Modded for a while now and i was wondering if RottenDub has an ETA for 2.0.6 V3. I ask this because i've been using V2 and lost most files like the saves with the MCM settings. I couldn't find a working link for the saves here on the forum. I read that it was set to release on the last tuesday but it didn't make that release.

My next question is if anyone knows of any good mod packs like this one. But for Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I found two mod packs for both Fallouts by S3r1ous but one didn't have a download link and the other wasn't supported anymore i think. I couldn't find an Oblivion mod pack.

Thanks RottenDub for such an amazing mod pack and thanks to this community for answering my questions :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robosky
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions.   Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:57 am

fallout new vegas, people are seeding - https://kat.cr/fallout-t2w-t11101166.html

oblivion - https://piratebay.to/torrent/1873305/TES.IV.Oblivion.GOTY.Deluxe.(En%2FRu).(Modders.Edition)
the fallout 3 one got taken down sorry man

rotten is tweaking v3 more time is needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions.   Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm

Thanks for the reply. I know of Tale of Two Wastelands. It isn't really a mod pack as it only includes a conversion of Fallout 3. Not a gameplay or graphics overhaul. I believe the Oblivion torrent includes the game as well. I don't want to download the games themselves only the mod packs. It's too bad to hear the Fallout 3 mod pack got taken down. I really appreciate the help but sadly these are not the things i've been looking for. Thanks again :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions.   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:32 am

A member from the older forum was working to make a oblivion compilations for about 3 years if remember correctly but i think he didn't find this forum yet.

I was thinking of making a fallout 3 and NV pack but i don't really have time,might make one in the future if fallout 4 doesn't take over(a very likely thing as that game promises a lot)

V3 will be delayed so i can add and test even more mods and things.You can find saves in Install instructions,there's a link there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
johndoetes
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions.   Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:20 am

Thanks for the reply RottenDub. I read something about that on the old forum. Do you have archives of the old forum? Could you possibly post this in an "archive" section on this forum so i can re-read it.

It would be great to see a FO3 and NV pack. I found both but both were in Russian. They were called "Fate of Wanderer". I also found "Oblivion Association". It was in Russian as well. So those mod packs are of no use to me sadly.

Better quality than quantity. More testing means it's more polished. The saves that i was looking for were hidden away in a folder. But the link you're writing about is no longer a link. It was on the old forum. The link that said "Download these Savegames(click)" but the click isn't a link anymore. Could you still edit the post to include this link?

Also some feedback for your mod pack. There is this mod called "The Journey" It had a nice way of installing. There wasn't an installer included but the archive it was packaged in made it easier for me to set it up with Mod Organizer. There was a "Skyrim" Archive. Which included the whole Skyrim folder with all the mods, enbs, tools etc. What i did was cut and paste the "Data" folder from this archive into the mod organizer's "mods" folder and rename the "Data" folder to the mod pack's name. I copied and pasted the rest of the extracted "Skyrim" folder to the Skyrim game root folder. The folder which i copied and pasted is around 10MB. This way it saves a lot of space and hassle installing the whole package. Then there were 3 other folders called "ini" Which included the "skyrim.ini" and "skyrimprefs.ini". I copied and pasted these to the Mod Organizer's "profiles/Default" folder. Another folder called LoadOrder. Which included the "DLCList.txt, "loadorder.txt", "Plugins.tes5viewsettings", "plugins.txt" and "SteamModList.txt". I copied and pasted this into the Mod Organizer's "profiles/Default" folder as well. And another folder called "Save" with the saves included with MCM settings which i copied and pasted into Mod Organizer's "profiles/Default/saves" folder. Now after i've done this the mod pack is completely setup with the enbs, tools etc in the Skyrim root folder and the mod pack's big "Data" folder away from skyrim in the Mod Organizer's "mods" folder.

Here's a picture of the mod pack's folder:

http://oi62.tinypic.com/15ryry9.jpg

That was probably a whole lot of reading and sounded more complicated than it actually is but it might give you an idea to make installing your mod pack for some people easier.

Take care and i can't wait for your mod pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions.   Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Pack is coming out soon,I'll stick with instructions tho`.

So with the risk of sounding like an asshole if people cannot take 30 minutes of their time to follow the instructions for a pack that someone worked a few thousand hours on maybe they should stick with vanilla skyrim or other packs :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions.   Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:25 am

Any chance for a video tutoral for the new version?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions.   Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:46 am

Twistty wrote:

Any chance for a video tutoral for the new version?
Ill try to make one,any good desktop recording software you know of?
Back to top Go down
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions.   Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:59 am

Mirillis Action is pretty darn good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A couple of questions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1