Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Enabling Mods in the MCM - Tutorial?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: [solved]Enabling Mods in the MCM - Tutorial?   Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Hey! :) Ive played now with the 4.3 pack for a few days and I am so amazed. Its so much fun with so many mods. Ive had NO crashes at all. Thanks very much rotten. :)

I have 1 question though: I'd like to activate some mods in the MCM menu, most are disabled when i scrolled through the mcm menu today.
 So they are all compatible? I can just activate 1 after another and im good2go? Or is there maybe a tutorial from you where you show what to enable and how? Thanks. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larzo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Enabling Mods in the MCM - Tutorial?   Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:41 am

Hello !

I used this guides by RottenDub

forum link: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Enabling Mods in the MCM - Tutorial?   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Thanks it worked. Another question: I need an Homes mod with more space, i bought breezehome and suprisingly there was no breezehome mod installed(dont know why). Can we install any other mod? I installed riverside lodge mod and when saving in there i crash all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisaya
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Enabling Mods in the MCM - Tutorial?   Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:08 pm

We can add another mods, we just need to take care and read through everything, before adding anything new.
For example, there is a topic on the forum explaining how and where do weput the new mods in the load order:)
I myself have added a few mods and it works perfectly.
If you're facing crashes after adding a new mod, you need to check if something already in the pack is altering the samearea you're trying to add a mod for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Enabling Mods in the MCM - Tutorial?   Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:12 pm

Kisaya wrote:
We can add another mods, we just need to take care and read through everything, before adding anything new.
For example, there is a topic on the forum explaining how and where do weput the new mods in the load order:)
I myself have added a few mods and it works perfectly.
If you're facing crashes after adding a new mod, you need to check if something already in the pack is altering the samearea you're trying to add a mod for.

Just curious, what have you added without issues?
Back to top Go down
Kisaya
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Enabling Mods in the MCM - Tutorial?   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:00 pm

I've added SexLan Framework and a few follow-up mods, Tel Nalta, Telvanni Reborn (just textures) :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[solved]Enabling Mods in the MCM - Tutorial?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!