Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Where do i actually download this from

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [solved]Where do i actually download this from   Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:41 am

New here.

I feel like an idiot for asking this but where do I actually download the modpack from? I can't see any link on the website.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Where do i actually download this from   Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:23 am

RoryJ wrote:
New here.

I feel like an idiot for asking this but where do I actually download the modpack from? I can't see any link on the website.

Hello

• ◘ Currently supported packs
  • Version 4.2 is up (update for 4.1)
  • Version 4.3 is also up (standalone)
  • File Location : kat.cr
  • Search for Skyrim Perfectly Modded

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Where do i actually download this from   Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:38 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
RoryJ wrote:
New here.

Hello

• ◘ Currently supported packs
  • Version 4.2 is up (update for 4.1)
  • Version 4.3 is also up (standalone)
  • File Location : kat.cr

So I'm also entirely new here but as you probably heard kickass [kat.cr] has been recently been taken down ):. So I just wanted to ask, whether you have a mirror or if you could please reupload it to some other p2p site? Thanks for this awesome modpack! (: (Also do you recommend 4.2 or 4.3 to download if I'm new here?)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Where do i actually download this from   Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:56 pm

I would say 4.3

Quote :
Yeah saw that today, definitely not pirate bay, will try and find something more sutable.

4.3 is already on demonoid.pw for some time,i put it there along with some of my other packs(not all)i'll make an effort to put all my packs there and seed them until a better solution arises.

If anyone know of a good platform to share the pack's I'm open to suggestions.

Quote :
In maximum a week i will sell my private island and use all the money I've gained from ads to buy a domain that will dedicated  strictly to hosting the packs so you guys can download to your heart's content.For people that don't know i make a massive number of dollar signs with  ads, but only if i draw them with a pen on a piece of rectangle shaped paper.

Cheers!

Quote :
Joking aside i will really buy a domain dedicated just for hosting all the packs so there's no confusion.

Right now no real good sources are available but i'll send you a PM with a temporary workaround.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Where do i actually download this from   Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:45 am

@RottenDub wrote:
I would say 4.3

Quote :
Yeah saw that today, definitely not pirate bay, will try and find something more sutable.

4.3 is already on demonoid.pw for some time,i put it there along with some of my other packs(not all)i'll make an effort to put all my packs there and seed them until a better solution arises.

If anyone know of a good platform to share the pack's I'm open to suggestions.

Quote :
In maximum a week i will sell my private island and use all the money I've gained from ads to buy a domain that will dedicated  strictly to hosting the packs so you guys can download to your heart's content.For people that don't know i make a massive number of dollar signs with  ads, but only if i draw them with a pen on a piece of rectangle shaped paper.

Cheers!

Quote :
Joking aside i will really buy a domain dedicated just for hosting all the packs so there's no confusion.

Right now no real good sources are available but i'll send you a PM with a temporary workaround.
Thank's for the tip! The Demonoid package worked and I downloaded 4.3, so I guess there's no need to PM me anymore :).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Where do i actually download this from   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:28 am

I was having a hard time finding the download to the mod. Was really looking forward to playing it.

Can someone show me where to download it?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Where do i actually download this from   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:36 am

• File Location : demonoid.pw (temporay location until another host is implemented.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

[solved]Where do i actually download this from
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!