Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]No Skill points on level up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larzo
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: [solved]No Skill points on level up   Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:07 pm

Hello ! 

I am 19h 47m in my playthrough 

I got save at lvl 18 99% exp and when i increase any skill and lvl up i get no skill(perk) point.
When i count all my skill points (-except first in every skill tree) i got only 9 at lvl 18/19 so i get 1 skill point every 2 levels (even number)

Any idea where is the problem ? I didn't add/deleted any mods or touched anything in ModManager except configurator.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: [solved]No Skill points on level up   Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Well, if it is 4.2 then perks are gained normal,1 or 2 per level. Check SPERG settings, try Hardcore mod I use, no problem so far, have 19 level too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larzo

PostSubject: Re: [solved]No Skill points on level up   Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:43 pm

@tolstyy wrote:
Well, if it is 4.2 then perks are gained normal,1 or 2 per level. Check SPERG settings, try Hardcore mod I use, no problem so far, have 19 level too.

its 4.3 and i get 1 perk point every 2nd lvl

Edit: i can set number of skill points in SPERG - advanced mode so its not a gamebreaking issue, but i want to fix it.

EDIT 2: fu*k ME THERE IS NOTHING TO FIX.  1 skill point every 2 lvl is how SPERG works (because SPERG perks are OP)

SPERG Description:
Despite the name, SPERG doesn't actually uncap your skills using this mod. Instead, it limits your perk gain to one every two levels. SPERG perks are very potent, so gaining one perk per level is quite overpowered. Of course, you can tweak the uncapper configuration any way you want. Double your perk gain, reduce it further, uncap your skills (or don't). It's up to you.

more info at:   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24445/?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]No Skill points on level up   Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:35 am

Quote :
EDIT 2: fu*k ME THERE IS NOTHING TO FIX.  1 skill point every 2 lvl is how SPERG works (because SPERG perks are OP)
SPERG Description:
Despite the name, SPERG doesn't actually uncap your skills using this mod. Instead, it limits your perk gain to one every two levels. SPERG perks are very potent, so gaining one perk per level is quite overpowered. Of course, you can tweak the uncapper configuration any way you want. Double your perk gain, reduce it further, uncap your skills (or don't). It's up to you.
more info at:   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24445/?

If you take a closer look at the perk trees you'll see that actually some tree's have double the options and double the choices when compared to the info in the mod page that's because there are 2 perk trees combined into a big one (SPERG and Ordinator are combined into one)from what i gathered you would need about 3 perk points per level if you want to jack of all trades,i will address this into a future update,OFC everyone can set the pack in their own way as it can be as modular as you want
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Larzo

PostSubject: Re: [solved]No Skill points on level up   Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:39 am

1 skill point per 2 levels + converting Dragon Souls to skill points sounds balanced to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[solved]No Skill points on level up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!