Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

V4.3 question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zyptan
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: V4.3 question   Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:15 am

how do i add songs like this to skyrim?
Concerning Hobbits - Horward Shore - Lord Of The Rings Soundtrack - Flute Cover.
also how do i take a screenshot? and where can i find my pictures afterwards

i press prtscr to take a picture. but i don't know where to find the pictures. am i doing something wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: V4.3 question   Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:21 am

@zyptan wrote:
how do i add songs like this to skyrim?
Concerning Hobbits - Horward Shore - Lord Of The Rings Soundtrack - Flute Cover.
also how do i take a screenshot? and where can i find my pictures afterwards
i press prtscr to take a picture. but i don't know where to find the pictures. am i doing something wrong?

Hello and welcome to the forums!

If you want to add mods with those song and the mods are already made you can just install the mod with Mod Manager.
If the mods don't exist you can convert and create a mod yourself.I'll leave some link at the end.

Screenshots go to game root folder \\\\\\Skyrim folder.Sort the files by type to find them easier since the Skyrim folder now contains quite a  number of tools and file types.

Screenshots tips and help :

*Press X to hide your compass
*Press RIGHT SHIFT to hide all HUD elements and enable free camera (press again to disable)
*Press RIGHT CONTROL to hide all HUD elements, stop time and free camera (everything will freeze into place) o disable)
*Press and hold F to rotate camera around your character
*Press G to center the camera around your character (center of the screen)
*Press V to switch camera position (left or right)
*Press F3 to slow down time
*Press Num Lock to make your character to run/walk in a straight direction
*Press Caps Lock to make your character run or walk

I think this is all of them,but here are more tips :

*Press Click or Rightclick to lower and raise camera while using RIGHT SHIFT or RIGHT CONTROL
*WASD to move around while using RIGHT SHIFT or RIGHT CONTROL
*LEFT SHIFT to make the camera move slower while using RIGHT SHIFT or RIGHT CONTROL
*You can modify camera speed and keybinding from MCM Menu >>> Sreenshot assist

Q: Where do downloaded mods go?
A: Hey guys since a lot of you asked for this here's a rundown on where your downloaded mods should go.

No.1 - Always install mods with MO

*If they don't have an automatic installer you should always click manual to see if folder structure is OK.
*A little more on this you can find on Skyrim Simple tutorials

No.2 - Installing textures and meshes

*Use the same method as above
*After you install a texture or mesh mod right click the left pane(anywhere) >>> All mods >>> Refresh
*If this texture/s will overwrite anything from the pack it will have this icon  meaning this texture will load when you play the game.
*You can find what files overwrites by clicking the said mod and going to proprieties

Enlarge this image

*Usually if you see the  symbol it mean that a mod overwrites another and you should choose what overwrites what.

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t130-knowledge-base-faq
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13286/? or http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8303/?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

V4.3 question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!