Perfectly Modded
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  FacebookFacebook  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Could a Steam user help me get this mod?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Could a Steam user help me get this mod?   Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:00 am

I can't use Steam, and back when I could I didn't want to, but there is a mod that I really want which is only available from the Steam workshop.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=344531651
The Playable Creatures Pack, the creator has abandon it and is completely unavailable for contact.  I used a script for downloading workshop mods directly from the website but only managed to get a .ckm file and none of the mixed ideas of the internet on how convert or extract those work anymore.  My Steam using friends couldn't help because Steam seems to only allow people who have purchased and downloaded Skyrim through Steam to download any of the mods for it.  Fortunately it sounds like a bunch of users here have done that!  So could any of you kind thoughtful players please download and reupload or email me this mod?  I can find nothing else just like it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Could a Steam user help me get this mod?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!