Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Can't talk to hired Mercenary that I hired for 500 gold....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark12000
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: [solved]Can't talk to hired Mercenary that I hired for 500 gold....   Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:45 am

So I hired a mercenary and it brings me into the dialogue menu... then I exit that because I didn't want to change anything and then later I tried to talk to him again. Nothing happens when I try to speak to him, the only thing that happens is if I hold E I can say wait here.... Any idea what's wrong? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Can't talk to hired Mercenary that I hired for 500 gold....   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:27 am

Mark12000 wrote:
So I hired a mercenary and it brings me into the dialogue menu... then I exit that because I didn't want to change anything and then later I tried to talk to him again. Nothing happens when I try to speak to him, the only thing that happens is if I hold E I can say wait here.... Any idea what's wrong? Thanks!

A lot of "miscellaneous" NPC's were added to add immersion including wandering mercenaries,the scripts were stripped from them to preserve maximum performance on CPU and papyrus.Some "hirables" are hard codded by the authors in such a way that can't be handled by EFF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

[solved]Can't talk to hired Mercenary that I hired for 500 gold....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!