Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 [solved]Alternative ENB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: [solved]Alternative ENB?   Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Hello everyone,is it possible to install another ENB or I have to use only the given Presets?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Alternative ENB?   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:25 am

Rankrstail wrote:
Hello everyone,is it possible to install another ENB or I have to use only the given Presets?

I have yet to find one to go good with the current version of the pack,except the one provided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
avatar

Posts : 142
Points : 632
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Alternative ENB?   Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:02 am

@RottenDub wrote:
Rankrstail wrote:
Hello everyone,is it possible to install another ENB or I have to use only the given Presets?
I have yet to find one to go good with the current version of the pack,except the one provided.
Besides the black bars, what do you think of Moft ENB? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77039/?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Points : 2901
Reputation : 322
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Alternative ENB?   Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:37 pm

@Tenka wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
Rankrstail wrote:
Hello everyone,is it possible to install another ENB or I have to use only the given Presets?
I have yet to find one to go good with the current version of the pack,except the one provided.
Besides the black bars, what do you think of Moft ENB? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77039/?

Seems very bright... try it out but back mine it up with ENB manager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
 
[solved]Alternative ENB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!