Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 [solved]No character animations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simplejakee
Rookie poster
Rookie poster


Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-08-12

PostSubject: [solved]No character animations?   Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:59 pm

My character doesnt walk he just seems to slide around on the ground, other humanoid creatures in my world have the same problem but dogs, wolves, deer, and other four legged creatures still move fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]No character animations?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:42 pm

I had this same issue..... It was the mod order, are your last three mods rottens in the left pane of mod organizer?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]No character animations?   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:36 am

KinKade wrote:
I had this same issue..... It was the mod order, are your last three mods rottens in the left pane of mod organizer?
Hello,

Could you elaborate on this?
I have the same issue. My Mod Organizer looks like this:
https://postimg.org/image/fbyauv5ih/

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]No character animations?   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:08 am

fonzie wrote:
KinKade wrote:
I had this same issue..... It was the mod order, are your last three mods rottens in the left pane of mod organizer?
Hello,

Could you elaborate on this?
I have the same issue. My Mod Organizer looks like this:
https://postimg.org/image/fbyauv5ih/

Thanks in advance

Hello!
Press sort by priority until my 3 mods are at the bottom or copy the correct load order from the arhive.Your current mods are sorted by name which is not the way to sort them

Edit : your right pane LO is incorrect also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]No character animations?   Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:59 pm

I would also try just extracting the profiles folder. It will reset the mod order
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [solved]No character animations?   Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:32 pm

RottenDub wrote:
fonzie wrote:
KinKade wrote:
I had this same issue..... It was the mod order, are your last three mods rottens in the left pane of mod organizer?
Hello,

Could you elaborate on this?
I have the same issue. My Mod Organizer looks like this:
https://postimg.org/image/fbyauv5ih/

Thanks in advance

Hello!
Press sort by priority until my 3 mods are at the bottom or copy the correct load order from the arhive.Your current mods are sorted by name which is not the way to sort them

Edit : your right pane LO is incorrect also.
hey, i have the same issue, where can i find the correct load order in zip file? what is it called
Back to top Go down
 
[solved]No character animations?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!