Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dungeon Defenders II F2P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dungeon Defenders II F2P   Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:47 am

So Dungeon Defenders II gone free to play,atm doesn't seem a big money grab scheme,it's quite fun actually,it's still in alfa but i loved the first one so if anyone wants to join in feel free to add me on steam ;)

Reviews

“What Trendy seems to be developing is a guided missile aimed straight at every gamers pleasure centers. Four-player co-op? Check. Addictive tower defense gameplay? Check. Loot and leveling? Check. The potential for infinite replay value? Check.” 
GameZone 

“A bigger, better, more refined take on the original concept… from what I’ve seen, following their hearts is already paying dividends, and I can’t wait to play more Dungeon Defenders 2.” 
IGN 

“Other than The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, I can't think of a game that looks more like an honest-to-god cartoon.” 
PC Gamer 

About This Game

The Old Ones’ armies have invaded Etheria and it’s up to you and your friends to push them back! Create a team of heroes to take into battle. Then freeze, burn, and electrocute enemies with your deadly defenses or jump into the action yourself to finish them off! Play by yourself or with up to three friends in 4-player online co-op.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

Dungeon Defenders II F2P
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!