Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Can some one help me with the ordering and fix this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [solved]Can some one help me with the ordering and fix this?   Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:13 am

u.u

This is screwed up I am guessing and I am having so much truble trying to play this with it staying stable.... I think some how the order has gotten messed up (by mistake) .... ether moving things where they should be acidently moving other things with them.... or some time having acidently hit one of the sort buttons and not meaning to or noticing....  please help

Left side list:

Right side list:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Can some one help me with the ordering and fix this?   Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:23 pm

Re-extract the "profiles" folder from the downloaded zip. Then copy and paste that into the ..\Skyrim folder. I dunno if you use x: or steam but make sure you did step 4 of the installation... If you did this will reset the mod order to use original state.
Back to top Go down

[solved]Can some one help me with the ordering and fix this?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!