Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Convenient Horses "Bound Mode" Randomly Stopped Working?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Convenient Horses "Bound Mode" Randomly Stopped Working?   Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:37 am

Hey guys. So I had convenient horses working with a consolidated hotkey and a separate hotkey for the inventory button. It randomly stopped working, forcing me to use the multitap mode.

I've tried reloading saves and nothing seems to work.

Anyone else ever experienced this?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Convenient Horses "Bound Mode" Randomly Stopped Working?   Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:10 pm

The_MisFitz wrote:
Hey guys. So I had convenient horses working with a consolidated hotkey and a separate hotkey for the inventory button. It randomly stopped working, forcing me to use the multitap mode.

First time i hear of it, you can try and reset the mod if it has a MCM menu to do it, and run a script latency test (from convenient horses MCM menu) while you are at it to see if your PC can handle the scripting.Response time should be 40-60 in the test.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/ Online

PostSubject: Re: Convenient Horses "Bound Mode" Randomly Stopped Working?   Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:59 am

RottenDub wrote:
The_MisFitz wrote:

First time i hear of it, you can try and reset the mod if it has a MCM menu to do it, and run a script latency test (from convenient horses MCM menu) while you are at it to see if your PC can handle the scripting.Response time should be 40-60 in the test.
Tried the latency test and it stayed in that range for the most part. Unfortunately, there is no option to restart the mod that I recognize.
Back to top Go down

Convenient Horses "Bound Mode" Randomly Stopped Working?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!