Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theePHATman
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:45 am

Hello, i recently installed SPM V4.3. In mod organizer I see all listed mods, and all programs in the top right corner of MO, but when i try to start the game using SKSE the game only opens up in my task manager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:04 pm

theePHATman wrote:
Hello, i recently installed SPM V4.3. In mod organizer I see all listed mods, and all programs in the top right corner of MO, but when i try to start the game using SKSE the game only opens up in my task manager.

Give it 30-60 secs depending on your PC it might take a while to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
theePHATman
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Let it try to launch the game for about 15 mins, Skyrim.exe just sits in my task manager using 53 Mb of memory :l Also i am now not able to even launch skyrim through its own launcher. It always crashes. gonna try reinstalling everything, running skyrim once before i extract the mod pack, and then see what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:49 pm

theePHATman wrote:
Let it try to launch the game for about 15 mins, Skyrim.exe just sits in my task manager using 53 Mb of memory :l Also i am now not able to even launch skyrim through its own launcher. It always crashes. gonna try reinstalling everything, running skyrim once before i extract the mod pack, and then see what happens.

Sounds like a good plan.
Back to top Go down
theePHATman
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:57 pm

Still the same thing happens, no matter how long i wait.

Edit: SKSE launch doesn't work, but if i launch through the skyrim launcher it works but i get 2 mod errors, something with heels? and lanterns of skyrim :s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches   Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:57 am

theePHATman wrote:
Still the same thing happens, no matter how long i wait.

Edit: SKSE launch doesn't work, but if i launch through the skyrim launcher it works but i get 2 mod errors, something with heels? and lanterns of skyrim :s

Can you post a screenshot of the errors?

If everything else fails i'll send you a personal backup.
Back to top Go down

Skyrim open in task manager, but never launches
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!