Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]HOW TO ENABLE V-SYNC & CONTROLLER ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [solved]HOW TO ENABLE V-SYNC & CONTROLLER ?   Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:26 am

no matter how many times I "check" v-sync in the SKYRIM CONFIGURATOR still doesn't work in game , AND also it doesn't recognize my 360 controller (only mouse & keyboard) ?

how can I solve both of these problems ?

THANKS
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]HOW TO ENABLE V-SYNC & CONTROLLER ?   Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:14 pm

MARHVIN XII wrote:
no matter how many times I "check" v-sync in the SKYRIM CONFIGURATOR still doesn't work in game , AND also it doesn't recognize my 360 controller (only mouse & keyboard) ?

how can I solve both of these problems ?

THANKS
http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t211-amd-performance-guide

AMD's software is quite lacking in terms of customizability, but we can make it work.

The first step is to run your AMD software. This can be done by looking up "AMD settings" in the Windows 10 search box. The direct file path is C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\RadeonSettings.exe.

Once you've run the program, click on the "Updates" tab at the very bottom left of the window. Tick the "Check for Updates" box. If it lets you know that an update is available, update it. If not, you're good to go.

Next, click "Gaming" at the top left. At the top right, click "Add". Enter the file path X:\Skyrim\TESV.exe. You'll see "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" with the Skyrim logo as a new program. Click on it.

The following are the settings that I use. They are stable. Based on your system and your preferences, you can change some at your own risk.

Anti-Aliasing Mode --- Use applications settings
Anti-Aliasing Method --- Multisampling
Morphological Filtering --- Off
Anisotropic Filtering Mode --- Override application settings
Anisotropic Filtering Level --- 16x (This can be lowered if you don't have the best card.)
Texture Filtering Quality --- Standard
Surface Format Optimization --- Off
Wait for Vertical Refresh (V-Sync) --- Always on
OpenGL Triple Buffering --- Off 
Shader Cache --- AMD optimized
Tessellation Mode --- Override application settings
Maximum Tessellation Level --- 4x (This can be increased to 6x or 8x on better cards)

X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub\Skyrimprefs.ini

[MAIN]
bGamepadEnable=0 (replace with 1)

Or just enable it when in-game.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

[solved]HOW TO ENABLE V-SYNC & CONTROLLER ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!