Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
macazian
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3   Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Hello Rotten,

I highly miss the capability of having the CS Master Shack spell to call out my unlimited storage chest everywhere I go in V4.3. Would it be possible to add it back into V4.4 or how would I install it in V4.3?

-Macazian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:39 pm

@macazian wrote:
Hello Rotten,

I highly miss the capability of having the CS Master Shack spell to call out my unlimited storage chest everywhere I go in V4.3. Would it be possible to add it back into V4.4 or how would I install it in V4.3?

-Macazian

Get the mod, Install with MO, Play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
macazian
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3   Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:50 am

Great thanks Rotten.

Would you kindly point me to the name of the mod to reinstall from Nexus or a link? I think I can figure out the rest.
Really appreciate your time. I know you're a busy man and great job with the excellent mods organization, loving them. :)

-Hai
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sorely miss CS Master shacks for unlimited storage in V4.3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!