Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Soon the pack and the forum will reach 2 years since it was completely re-started from the ground up

( a lot of other versions were up in prior years )
 ( Since then our little forum family has grown to 1101
member and 350.000 pageviews )
(We had ups and downs 1 forum taken down by a gracious and elegant mod creator that had such colorful language and 1 forum abandoned in hope of a better experience for everyone)
(Old and new members thank you for being apart of this community)

Hope you all enjoyed the packs and your stay here!

Cheers all!

RottenDub

All of the packs are now available on :

pmdownloads.weebly.com

*(approximately 25 packs available)
*Site is under construction but contains everything you need.

Install Guide is almost the same will post new one when time permits.
All modpacks will receive proper installation guides/threads/tutorials in due time

I will be seeding the torrents for 2 days str8 and possible even more (will not shutdown PC) but after i hope you peeps will continue to seed and share it with other because as of this moment none of he new packs are listed on any other 3rd party site meaning that from now on all the packs will only be available and exclusive through our forum/website.

I will also seed older packs and newer alike if anyone wants them for some reason.

Better Speed For Torrents :
Right click a torrent go to proprieties and insert :
*Easy copy-paste version in bulk selective downloads / torrents on the new site.

CLICK ME:

Update : 02.11.2016

Website is receiving a massive facelift + a lot of new and updated info on many subjects packs.

All of the 6 new packs have received fancy new information and install guides, i think XCOM2 has the fanciest and most detailed one,what do you guys think?

They will improve over time.

Fancy and aesthetic guide for Skyrim Perfectly Modded V.4.4 will be coming to the website and forum in the next few days, you know that saying "Save the best for last" along with updated FAQ/Troubleshoot Info and more.

Enjoy!

Cities Skylines

Dying Light

Fallout 4

No Man's Skyr

Rimworld

Stonehearth

Spintires

World Of Warcraft

XCOM 2

Skyrim Will follow soon, all aspects of the site will be improved and expanded.

Last edited by RottenDub on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:23 pm

So much hard work! Thank you and congrats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iNFaMoUZGaming
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: omgomgomgomg   Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:30 am

So excited :D Will savegames be compatible with 4.3?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:06 am

RimWorld, No Man's Sky, XCOM, StoneHearth, Dying Light, and World of Warcraft.  All the dates are fairly recent, looks like you've been keeping busy this year, or just have lots of projects lined up.
As for Perfectly Modded 4.4, could this mean you've moved into the testing phase?  74643MB pack size I see.  I think PM 4.3 was 71590MB, so this's just a little bigger.  I appreciate you being so presentationy with your announcements, and I graciously await more news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Walkerz
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:11 am

I'm very curious about the world of warcraft mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:03 pm

Walkerz wrote:

UI probably.

No fallout 4 :(

- Follow Twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowFyre
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:46 am

My body is preparing itself for the rush of excitement it'll be feeling soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Soon friends ... soon! ☺
Big smile 
7Modpacks coming your way!
That's a massive number released in one go and unprecedented on our forum/site

locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:35 pm

GREAT STUFF  Big smile

Where are you uploading them though?

- Follow Twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:32 pm

pmdownloads.weebly.com

locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:49 pm

Hype!! Downloading Torrent!!!

The guide is the same right?

Anything changed in the installation process?

- Follow Twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:24 pm

locodice wrote:
Hype!! Downloading Torrent!!!
The guide is the same right?
Anything changed in the installation process?

Install Guide is almost the same will post new one when time permits.

I will be seeding the torrents for 2 days str8 and possible even more (will not shutdown PC) but after i hope you peeps will continue to seed and share it with other because as of this moment none of he new packs are listed on any other 3rd party site meaning that from now on all the packs will only be available and exclusive through our forum/website.

I will also seed older packs and newer alike if anyone wants them for some reason.

Better Speed For Torrents :
Right click a torrent go to proprieties and insert :
*Easy copy-paste version in bulk selective downloads / torrents on the new site.

CLICK ME:

dannofdawn222
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:36 pm

Great work!  Thanks for releasing these packs.  I'm going to try out the XCOM one first, been waiting for a while to play it with your modpack.

I just got one question, what is the "[Optional] player help" for?  I know what the files are for, but I don't know what changes are made to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:40 pm

dannofdawn222 wrote:
Great work!  Thanks for releasing these packs.  I'm going to try out the XCOM one first, been waiting for a while to play it with your modpack.

I just got one question, what is the "[Optional] player help" for?  I know what the files are for, but I don't know what changes are made to them.

NP. I knew these questions would be coming!I will answer them all and more in FAQ/Install guides but releasing 7 packs in the same day it's unprecedented on our forum/sites and can't be done in one day (website install guide/forum install guide/website building on the new download page)

Pack is meant to be played  on Commander or Legend if you find the game to hard on these difficulties place those files in documents.

dannofdawn222
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:41 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'll wait for your FAQ if I got any more questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: lol   Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:00 pm

I remember the old forum, that was some bullshit right there. Mod author went psycho on your ass hahahahahahaha.
good to see you found a good host for your pack uploads bro! no more KAT.cr or other sites where the whiners congregate

Last edited by RottenDub on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Try to use the edit button where you can man.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bashur

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:53 am

Ahhh, this is sick! Thanks for all the hard work man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowFyre
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:41 am

RottenDub wrote:
dannofdawn222 wrote:

NP. I knew these questions would be coming!I will answer them all and more in FAQ/Install guides but releasing 7 packs in the same day it's unprecedented on our forum/sites and can't be done in one day (website install guide/forum install guide/website building on the new download page)

Pack is meant to be played  on Commander or Legend if you find the game to hard on these difficulties place those files in documents.

So does that mean the new Install Guide is also going to be on your new website? I need to know that way I can constantly check it like a worried house-wife lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:52 am

Yes guides will be available on both site and forum at some point.

locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:07 am

Download of 4.4 is complete, i will wait for the changelog/new guide (no rush)

Seeding!!

Question: all the mods are up-to-date?

Immersive armors/weapons - Unofficial skyrim patch - camping system etc. got an update recently for example.

- Follow Twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daimos
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Congratulations, and thanks for this great work. It is awesome. black heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tallahasse2016
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: @RottenDub   Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Hello all,Hello RottenDub.I have a question for you ,how can i disable the darkness of the game world at night and the darkness levels inside the dungeons as it is too dark for my liking,is there any specific esp's i can delete or disable to change this please ?,thanks for the great mod pack RottenDub,it is very much appreciated indeed :).

Also would i be able to add my own music mod from nexus that add's music soundtrack and combat music overhaul to this mod pack that would not cause any problems ?. it is this mod "http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46518/?".

Thanks again RottenDub.

Big smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mila4me
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:17 pm

RottenDub wrote:
mila4me wrote:
maybe mods i did install :( 
i add beasts of tamriel,lolidia follower,oblivion style sneak eye,20k merchants,unread books glow and perk point book ,is it possible some of that mods cause CTD ?
thanks again Big smile

Might be "beast of tamriel" since the modpack already contains 12 mod that adds new spawns and enemies.Did you re-do ASIS and bashed patch after you install new creatures (that contain new lootable spawn points etc?) 

If you have further problems please start a new thread, this goes out to everyone else, this thread is about discussion of the 2 year anniversary(as the title says)not about this specific pack or troubleshoot.
Quote :
nope i didnt do any patches lol :(thanks and sorry next time will open new thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MasterGrimes

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:56 am

locodice wrote:
Walkerz wrote:

UI probably.

No fallout 4 :(
Yeah I'm bummed about that too :/ especially since there are such great mods out too. But Rotten has done so much for us when it comes to skyrim, it seems insane to ask him for a complete redo of Fallout 4 too..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:35 pm

Website is receiving a massive facelift + a lot of new and updated info on many subjects packs.

All of the 6 new packs have received fancy new information and install guides, i think XCOM2 has the fanciest and most detailed one,what do you guys think?

They will improve over time.

Fancy and aesthetic guide for Skyrim Perfectly Modded V.4.4 will be coming to the website and forum in the next few days, you know that saying "Save the best for last" along with updated FAQ/Troubleshoot Info and more.

Enjoy!

Cities Skylines

Dying Light

Fallout 4

No Man's Skyr

Rimworld

Stonehearth

Spintires

World Of Warcraft

XCOM 2

Skyrim Will follow soon, all aspects of the site will be improved and expanded.
On the upside people seem to get 4.4 even tho` no Install guide is up (installation will be roughly the same)

VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Damn!
You deserve a 1€ donation for all your hard work.
There are 1222 members in this forum, that would be a nice Christmas Marathon to start don't you think? :)

I want you to get a better GPU so that you can do an even better improved Skyrim modpack.
Do you think you will have ideas of what to put in this modpack? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratorsofcows

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:32 am

As a representative of my group here, a hundred unique thank you's! You are the best. Don't stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:22 pm

Ooh, a new Skyrim 4.4 install guide is on the way?  I'll uninstall my half hearted attempt at doing it by memory then, good news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:57 am

Tenka wrote:
Ooh, a new Skyrim 4.4 install guide is on the way?  I'll uninstall my half hearted attempt at doing it by memory then, good news.
Even 5.0 ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:49 am

Tenka wrote:

It's the same as 4.3 @Tenka don't fret. Guide will be up just for consistency.

Celeadyne
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:08 am

is there an ETA on 5.0? I will probably keep farting around with Fallout 4 until 5.0 comes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Celeadyne wrote:
is there an ETA on 5.0? I will probably keep farting around with Fallout 4 until 5.0 comes out.

XX.XX.2017 ???

Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:12 pm

WTF I think I just jizzed my pants I could have sworn I saw Legacy of the Dragonborn in that mod list FOR 5.0...did you finally take the dive and do it bro?!?! If you did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
WTF I think I just jizzed my pants I could have sworn I saw Legacy of the Dragonborn in that mod list FOR 5.0...did you finally take the dive and do it bro?!?! If you did...

Yeah latest version of LOTB will be in V5.

Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise   Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:48 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Lord Gilgamesh wrote:

Yeah latest version of LOTB will be in V5.
Rotten...dude.....you have ascended to godhood with the inclusion of LoTD. Icecreamassasin finalized it with V18, which I believe is the end of it. That is such a huge mod that touches so many aspects of the game, can't imagine how much of a pain in the ass it must have been with how many mods you have. Darth Mathias was the first to take the dive and make a STEP guide which extends off of Neovalyn's legendary SRLE guide. Then Paul666 did it with Requiem.. regardless they needed quite a few modular patches and a lot of conflict res to attempt it. bro do you have a patreon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Perfectly Modded 2 years anniversary surprise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Forum News-
Jump to:  

Free counters!