Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

can i add mods?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragantros
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: can i add mods?   Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:07 am

hey all I would like some help regarding modding further the pack...

will I cause problems doing so?? if not should I install them trough mod manager??

thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: can i add mods?   Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:41 am

You can add mods, yes!  If they're simple enough.  You can't add really big mods that do all kinds of things though, definitely no overhaul mods.  Texture mods might overwrite and undo already installed ones, but that's the whole point right?  Event mods might conflict with other events, location mods might screw with the continuity between places by replacing already replaced places, but there is room for you to add plenty of new mods yourself if you're careful about it, plus you can always start over.
And yes they'll have to be installed through Mod Organizer.
After installing new mods it's a good idea to run all of the patchers; FNIS, ASIS, whatever the others were... (look at the guides & tutorials thread for how to take care of that) otherwise Bad Stuff might happen.

If you're new to Mod Organizer too, just learning about how to most effectively use "MO" will teach you a lot about safely adding to or fixing up Perfectly Modded to suit you.  Someone on Youtube made a long series of very nice MO tutorial videos which helped me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragantros
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: can i add mods?   Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:45 am

im not looking to download big mods...

just dungeon mods and quests mods... im tired of the old ones:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i add mods?   

Back to top Go down

can i add mods?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!