Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

My God Please Help Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Termater
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: My God Please Help Me   Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:02 am

My issue is the install path.

1) The STEAM tutorial is for the legendary skyrim not the normal steam one with downloaded dlc.
2) Really need to give examples for correct directories for those who download normal and play.

My issue is I've tried every which way to try and get the directory to be right for Mod Organizer.

I can get it to open up, read all the mods, be all ready and good, and then bad directory for skse even though it was set for the EXACT directory.

I have windows on an ssd (C: drive)

Skyrim is installed on my (E: drive)

The exact copy and pasted path for my skyrim directory is: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim"

What I set the two directories (find and replace these in the Mod Manager.ini)

Find "X:\\" and Replace it with "E:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim"
Find "X:/" and Replace it with "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim"

Those are both exact directories for my skyrim folder.

Mod manager will start and recognize everything like normal, but as I said it will fail to launch.

It will then change only the directories with one backslash to: E:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/rogram Files (x86)teamteamAppsommonkyrim)

My goodness can someone help me out here, I've re-installed skyrim and re-unzipped the file into my skyrim directory and tried from scratch but here we are still not being able to use it :(. 

Eagerly awaiting ANY help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: My God Please Help Me   Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:28 am

Read the guide from 4.3

Install skyrim in X:\Skyrim

Dont change letters and stuff like that.

View user profile

My God Please Help Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!