Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mod Organizer Python "Problems"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaronxing
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Mod Organizer Python "Problems"   Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:08 pm

14:58:15 [C] Failed to load python runner (): The specified module could not be found. (errorcode 126)
14:58:15 [D] loaded plugin "proxyPython.dll"
14:58:15 [D] game path: X:\Skyrim

So I see that I have Python27 zipped folder as well as Python27.dll (and in redist folder I see Pyhton 2.7 setup, Which I RAN and installed)
But for some reason mod Organizer is giving me the above error.
As well as another error about dot net not being installed or being outdated. Why? Do I need to run EVERY dot net in the Redist folder? A lot of the time When I try to run Dot net it tells me I already have it up to date.

Edit: Fixed Dotnet issue by running the dotnetfx35 set up found in the DotNetFx folder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mod Organizer Python "Problems"   Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:25 am

@Aaronxing wrote:
14:58:15 [C] Failed to load python runner (): The specified module could not be found. (errorcode 126)
14:58:15 [D] loaded plugin "proxyPython.dll"
14:58:15 [D] game path: X:\Skyrim

So I see that I have Python27 zipped folder as well as Python27.dll (and in redist folder I see Pyhton 2.7 setup, Which I RAN and installed)
But for some reason mod Organizer is giving me the above error.
As well as another error about dot net not being installed or being outdated. Why? Do I need to run EVERY dot net in the Redist folder? A lot of the time When I try to run Dot net it tells me I already have it up to date.

Edit: Fixed Dotnet issue by running the dotnetfx35 set up found in the DotNetFx folder

Install all redists and restart PC.Make sure your antivirus isn't super aggressive.

Mod Organizer Python "Problems"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!