Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Compatible and incompatible mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Compatible and incompatible mods   Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:58 am

Some mods will be compatible with 2.0.6 some will not be a list will be made here and complemented when new mods will be tested.
If you find any compatible and incompatible mods post here.
Please be sure to test them out beforehand

Compatible mods :

◘DSR

◘WTF

◘SFO

Compatible but with problems :

◘Legacy of the forsworn
-Warning it has deleted navmesh records which can't be redone

Incompatible mods :

◘Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul
•Will crash the game
-timescale 9999 with mod will crash the game in about 15 seconds
-timescale 9999 and 99999 no crashes in 5 minutes
◘Travellers of Skyrim v135
•Will crash the game at some point.

Last edited by RottenDub on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:53 pm

Was wondering about combat overhauls. Which ones, if any, are included? If they aren't included I was planning on testing out Combat Evolved and Deadly Combat for a more hardcore game.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:07 pm

ArmaGetItOn wrote:
Was wondering about combat overhauls. Which ones, if any, are included? If they aren't included I was planning on testing out Combat Evolved and Deadly Combat for a more hardcore game.
Didn't have time to test any and probably won't have until this version is up.
Maybe next pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Alright. Can you add in your post some recommended test procedures that I can use to test new mod stability?

Also, a thing about Immersive Citizens, that mod is incompatible with a large number of mods that change buildings, including a few of the ETaC modules. There's a list in the articles section of it's Nexus page. Might want to check to see what you have that was breaking it.
Back to top Go down
aitrus00
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:29 pm

I love the pack so far, its amazing and took all the guesswork out of things.

A question I had was, can I add any of the SexLab mods?  Some of them require a compatible skeleton mod (like XP32) and FNIS.  Am I able to use any of them with your pack?  I'm worried the prerequisites will break things.

Aitrus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:51 pm

ArmaGetItOn

1.Well make sure the mod does what it's supposed to do.
2.If it changes an area go to that area and make sure game doesn't crash
3.If it changes NPC behavioral check that out

Making sure your game is stable :
•Open console and type " set timescale to 9999 " or 99999 and wait 2 minutes game should never crash
•Open console and type "TGM" "player.setav speedmult 1000" and take a skyrim lap (go near all towns thought the main roads or type "tcl" and fly around skyrim, it's ok if the game crashes after 15-20 minutes or more because this puts great stress on your PC and skyrim engine.In normal condition the engine would never require to access resources at that rate so this is the best way to test if it's stable

I think the main problem with immersive citizens is the way the hour check is set up and scripted so if time accelerates it literally crashes the game.I think it's an amazing mod but no mod should crash the game when you modify timescale.

aitrus00

You have xp's skeleton+realistic ragdoll force+animations and FNIS,when you install mods install with MO.
Make sure new animations don't override walk and run 360 plus because it will break the HDT body, aka "crushed breast effect"
Make sure new animations don't override other animations as it took me a lot of time to make sure they all work together.
Best run FNIS manually from Data\tools not from MO.

Last edited by RottenDub on Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aitrus00

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:54 pm

Awesome thanks I will try that.  One more thing, I was looking to add a bunch more standalone follower mods, most give the choice of UNP, CBBE, etc.  For your modpack what should I choose?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:16 pm

@aitrus00 wrote:
Awesome thanks I will try that.  One more thing, I was looking to add a bunch more standalone follower mods, most give the choice of UNP, CBBE, etc.  For your modpack what should I choose?
CBBE FTW
Victory

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Love CBBE  :)  Thanks so much for all your hard work man, you really have been a Godsend for me (and I'm sure loads of others) who have tried to mod, but have been met with nothing but frustration, CTD with no way of knowing what mod is not playing nice with the others  :)

Aitrus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:49 pm

@aitrus00 wrote:
Love CBBE  :)  Thanks so much for all your hard work man, you really have been a Godsend for me (and I'm sure loads of others) who have tried to mod, but have been met with nothing but frustration, CTD with no way of knowing what mod is not playing nice with the others  :)

Aitrus
Np man,that's the purpose of the pack.
Btw if any of the follower mods you are getting support HDT get them as body used are custom CBBE HDT

Here's an older video i've made

Warning it's NSFW

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:14 pm

Been downloading the CBBE versions, some are HDT, figured you supported them  :)  Now if I can get the SexLab framework to play nicely, I'll be able to do all manner of naughty things to all the gorgeous women in the game.  We shall see how it goes.  Will keep you posted, in case anyone else is interested in getting it to work with your pack as to not break any of your hard work.

Aitrus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aitrus00

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:25 pm

One more question, is Fuz Ro D'oh installed in your pack?  Some of the sexlab mods require it.  If its not installed with your pack, will that break anything?  That's pretty much required for most of the good ones.  Let me know, thanks agian.

Aitrus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Well   Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Not really a huge fan all the sex mods,probably because they don't really fit in the theme of the game,had some at some point but removed them.

I remembered more people telling me to install that mod,wanted to at some point but i forgot,i don't see what it could break.

Share your results,careful about posting NSFW pics as i think the forum hoster's doesn't allow it...yet

If you like that kind of stuff check out the video i posted above.Btw if you manage to get all the mods remember to have a towel or some tissues nearby.
Smirk

Last edited by RottenDub on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aitrus00

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Hahah, I will definitely post my results, I don't necessarily need to include pics, will just let people know about compatibility of the mods I try and install.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aitrus00

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:45 am

Rotten,

2 questions.  First, it seems that if I disable Real Needs and Diseases, it crashes to desktop.  Is there any way to turn off just that mod without breaking everything? 

Second, I read your readme.txt in the choose your own ENB, but was a bit confused as to how to change it.  I want to try Project ENB but since I am very new to the game itself and modding of course I don't want to break anything.  Any advice you can give to making the change?  Thanks man, as always.

Aitrus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:59 am

@aitrus00 wrote:
Rotten,

2 questions.  First, it seems that if I disable Real Needs and Diseases, it crashes to desktop.  Is there any way to turn off just that mod without breaking everything? 

Second, I read your readme.txt in the choose your own ENB, but was a bit confused as to how to change it.  I want to try Project ENB but since I am very new to the game itself and modding of course I don't want to break anything.  Any advice you can give to making the change?  Thanks man, as always.

Aitrus
One step at a time.Did you disable RND from MO or from the MCM menu?
Back to top Go down
aitrus00

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:41 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@aitrus00 wrote:
Rotten,

Aitrus
One step at a time.Did you disable RND from MO or from the MCM menu?

Disabled through MO (unchecked on left side).  With it enabled, runs fine.  Disabling it crashes the game before it even gets to the initial menu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:45 pm

But why would you disable it from MO?

Did you read II through the end?

"-Can i remove mods if I'm new to modding?
-No i don't recommend removing any mod even if you are not new to it"

RND , Frostfall , Hunterborn and other mods don't even start (new game)if you don't enable/start them in MCM menu!

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:32 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
But why would you disable it from MO?

Did you read II through the end?

"-Can i remove mods if I'm new to modding?
-No i don't recommend removing any mod even if you are not new to it"

RND , Frostfall , Hunterborn and other mods don't even start (new game)if you don't enable/start them in MCM menu!

Yeah just realized that RND doesn't start until you enable in MCM.  Thanks man, sorry for wasting time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Man , im playing 206 v3 and its so good. But i gotta say something. Im a male and there is no male armor mods ?!? yeah there is immersive armors but ive played before with male versions of that tera armor pack, looks like you only added the female ones :D how can i add the full tera armor pack with male ones included ? I know if i add some armor their armor values will be low , i gotta patch them again with perma patcher but there is no skyprog patchers in the data folder , how can i add some male armors to your pack ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: More mods   Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Thanks Rotten for this wonderful compilation. From what I have seen so far it works flawlessly together and the visual appearance even beats the RealVision ENB compilation (with less resource demands).

But the only drawback I am having so far is that I feel so attached to some of my most favorite mods.
Is there any way to integrate these and if so, how:
Legacy of the Dragonborn (my all time favorite)
AutoHarvest2 (to much for papyrus with current load?)
SkyComplete (to much for papyrus with current load?)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Well   Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Hello and welcome to the forms.

Legacy of the Dragonborn requires SKSE V1.7.3 which is know to be crash happy to some mods.(i use a custom SKSE 1.6.16)

There is an AutoHarvest mod in the pack you just have to configure it.

SkyComplete and it's optionals should work just fine as long as it's not to heavy.

As I've said in a thread i will be keeping away from mod packs for some time out of many reasons and the one that tops it is hardware limitations,
(running on a 5 years computer)so i can't really continue work on some of the packs until i upgrade my coffee grinder.

Anyway with my obsolete CPU I've managed to keep script latency under 40 and FPS in the 40-60 range.

To run a latency test run the one provided in Convenient Horses,it should always be 40 or less.

Good luck!

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Thanks so much for your feedback and welcome.
I have spend also countless hours on modding. Being a perfectionist I was never fully satisfied with my modlist. I hate to see all this awesome mods waiting out there just to be defeated by the engine limitations of Skyrim. I have never played a durable amount of time before finding something that lets me restart again with a new set of mods. The last months i have wasted with switching forward and backward between a requiem and a SPERG build. I came to the conclusion that a modlist will never be perfect, (the irony is in your pack's name ;) ). But at some point (if you ever wanna actually PLAY the game) you have to stop modding and take your chances. Looking forward for a new attempt for this cursed game.
Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:40 pm

Testing a new grass mod what do you guys think?

UG2 grass density 50

Verdant grass density 50

Average FPS on both with grass density 50 = 40 FPS

Average FPS on both with grass density 75 = 50 FPS

Average FPS on both with grass density 100 = 55 FPS

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:59 am

@RottenDub wrote:
 aitrus00

You have xp's skeleton+realistic ragdoll force+animations and FNIS,when you install mods install with MO.
Make sure new animations don't override walk and run 360 plus because it will break the HDT body, aka "crushed breast effect"
Make sure new animations don't override other animations as it took me a lot of time to make sure they all work together.
Best run FNIS manually from Data\tools not from MO.
Hey RottenDub,

Thanks for your mod pack, and all the time you put into this, it runs so smoothly!  I installed it today and want to add sexlab v161b with the MO, but it does not work, as it requires SKSE v1.7.3 and I you're using SKSE v1.6.1.  I bet that is the problem.

Would you recommend updating the skse or staying at SKSE 1.6 since you said it was more stable in your earlier post?

I also see that you are using FNIS 5.4 in your modding utilities folder, but when I run FNIS it says 5.2, why is that?  (It also does not recognize sexlab unless I run it from MO, but you advised to run from Data, so what should I do?

Thanks again!

Are these the right boxes to check?

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Hello you can safely update to latest FNIS.(your checkmarks are correct)
I personally like the 1.6 version of SKSE because it's stable.I recommend sticking with it.
I will try the latest one and see how it goes maybe with beta 2 but no promises.

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:26 pm

Thank you for your response.  My favorite part of your mod pack is that you have a forum where you respond to questions, post multiple how-to-videos, tips, tweaks, etc.  I tried using The Journey modpack but it was unstable, not MO-ready, and the forums were in russian!  Imagine my relief when someone recommended Perfectly Modded.
Back to top Go down
Exper1mental
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:55 pm

Is it possible to use RLO instead of Relighting Skyrim? According to the readme with relighting the RLO exteriors can work but the thing I really wanted to change was the interiors. I tried installing RLO, Realvision for RLO, and put RLO where Relighting is in the order but it CTDed after about 5-10 minutes of gameplay.

Windows 10 Pro x64
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exper1mental.deviantart.com
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:23 pm

@Exper1mental wrote:
Is it possible to use RLO instead of Relighting Skyrim? According to the readme with relighting the RLO exteriors can work but the thing I really wanted to change was the interiors. I tried installing RLO, Realvision for RLO, and put RLO where Relighting is in the order but it CTDed after about 5-10 minutes of gameplay.

At one point i had RLO installed and it worked just fine,can't guarantee it now.When removing and adding mods ASIS or PERMA might go crazy and need to be redone.

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:10 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
At one point i had RLO installed and it worked just fine,can't guarantee it now.When removing and adding mods ASIS or PERMA might go crazy and need to be redone.
I'll go try that, thanks! I'm guessing this is probably also why Immersive Patrols would CTD in the middle of battles.

Windows 10 Pro x64
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:33 pm

Immersive patrols is not in the pack exactly because it would sometime CTD.

Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:48 am

@RottenDub wrote:

That is one script heavy mod that I could never to get to work very long - even with cleaning my save games. Too bad it was fun - while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exper1mental
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:28 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@Twistty wrote:
That is one script heavy mod that I could never to get to work very long - even with cleaning my save games. Too bad it was fun - while it lasted.
Ah that's a shame. Just out of curiosity did you try using the patrols-only version?

Windows 10 Pro x64
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Compatible and incompatible mods   Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:45 pm

@Exper1mental wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@Twistty wrote:
Ah that's a shame. Just out of curiosity did you try using the patrols-only version?

I tried all the versions, conflicts with other AI and spawning mods.

PostSubject: DynDoLod   Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:32 am

I ran a search for "Dyndolod" before posting

I am going to try this once the torrent finishes but any advice before i test DynDOLOD compatibility ?
Back to top Go down

Compatible and incompatible mods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!