Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Mods added/removed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
knight6254
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: [solved]Mods added/removed   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:21 pm

I Noticed in Whiterun that some things are missing from 4.4 that were in 4.3.For instance, the interior of dragonsreach is different in 4.4 than it was in 4.3 and just wanted to make sure that this is normal and that i did not screw up the install somehow. Also, is there anyway to change the ENB its like impossibly dark in some places.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Mods added/removed   Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:06 pm

@knight6254 wrote:
I Noticed in Whiterun that some things are missing from 4.4 that were in 4.3.For instance, the interior of dragonsreach is different in 4.4 than it was in 4.3 and just wanted to make sure that this is normal and that i did not screw up the install somehow. Also, is there anyway to change the ENB its like impossibly dark in some places.

Hello!You did not screw up removed some interior "bling" to improve performance, it was also causing few CTDs in rare cases in some towns (better safe...)

I have included a few ENB presets in the optional folder (X:\Skyrim\-=Optional=-) and will add about 8 or more available for download soon-ish.
If you installed to X:\Skyrim (you should've) just copy ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager to C:\   (yes your windows install drive) then use the ENB manager icon from MO to remove/load another.

knight6254
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Mods added/removed   Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Awesome! thanks a ton man exactly what i needed to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Mods added/removed   

Back to top Go down

[solved]Mods added/removed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!