Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How to change ENB + CBBE body?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rspkers
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: How to change ENB + CBBE body?   Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:42 am

Sorry for the question, I'm just having trouble finding information on this. I'd like to do two things.

Change the body via bodyslide. I start up Mod organizer and run bodyslide through it. However the body model I pick does not appear in game. Neither do the extra sliders appear in racemenu when you select the option in bodyslide. Only a few sliders exist with this mod pack, breasts and curve/sagness (which does nothing). Basically you can only adjust the size and nothing else, such as nipple distance etc etc. To be clear I'm using the same CBBE body, I just want to edit the shape in slider to appear in game. After I edit the shape, it doesn't seem to appear in game.

Also, is it possible to change the enb? I want to run the Kountervibe ENB Northn lights xtreme because my pc can handle much more than your enb. Is there a guide that tells you what you should remove in order to install a different one? I only ask because the way you have done things is too complex for me so I don't want to break anything.

This modpack is amazing, I just want to add some preference touches if that's possible. Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to change ENB + CBBE body?   Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:42 pm

Hello!

•ENB :

1.Start MO
2.Press ENB manager icon.
3.Remove the current ENB by pressing the remove button.
4.Install your preferred ENB

•Body :

1.Disable the 2 in the green box

2.Generate a new body.
3.Some new files will be in the overwrite folder (at the very bottom of MO's left pane)
4.Right click the overwrite folder and create a new mod >>> call it female body's

*For the armor/armor meshes to match your new body you should batch build armors which can be a little tricky if you don't know what to select

rspkers
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How to change ENB + CBBE body?   Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:48 am

@RottenDub wrote:
-snip-

Thanks so much for the reply. I've followed your instructions however it seems that building the body does not place any files into the overwrite folder. :(
I am running Bodyslide through MO of course. Whether Ctrl clicking on build or regular, nothing appears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
afshin76
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: changing enb   Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:03 am

Hi.
I wanted to change the enb to another enb but every other enb that I use makes the body look like this:

I am using the rudy enb and cbbe body. 
It happenes with every enb that I use not only rudy
but if I go back to any grim enb (the default enb of SPM4.4 ) the problem goes away.
But I wanna change the enb.
how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to change ENB + CBBE body?   

Back to top Go down

How to change ENB + CBBE body?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!