Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Character Preset / Player Model Look

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Punch3r
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Character Preset / Player Model Look   Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello there,

I got the pack installed fairly well, but I have a very few number of items which are missing textures so they appear purple / pink. 
Must say I used steam, it worked well, I simply didnt want to crack the game or so, no idea how else you skip steam completely.

Bigger problem: I am not used to modding with bodyslide or so too much, how the h*ll can I get a decent char look / preset? Checked all settings, but all I get done is near vanilla skyrim looks. I dont want a hardcore-manga-weirdo look or whatever, but at least above the horrible vanilla faces. 

Dont like the Nude body either, but I could live with that if I had a better face or more options for the body in general. 

Hope you can help me :)

Any idea on the textures? I read no steam support, but its nothing huge.. just single textures like chicken, the dragon shoulderpad on the preset safe for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Preset / Player Model Look   Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Hello!

For missing textures is your load order correct as per : https://modwat.ch/u/RottenDub

Face presets are being kept close to vanilla while receiving massive updates on textures and meshes for the body this is intentional.There are hundreds of new hair and eye's merged into single .esp's

You have the sculpt feature plus a decent amounts of sliders.

If that's not enough you can try some of the character presets on nexus (the ones you can load pack should also contain some) or complete overhauls but i've tried some of them and don't really play well with the pack.

Cheers!

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Character Preset / Player Model Look   Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:55 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Hello!

For missing textures is your load order correct as per : https://modwat.ch/u/RottenDub

Face presets are being kept close to vanilla while receiving massive updates on textures and meshes for the body this is intentional.There are hundreds of new hair and eye's merged into single .esp's

You have the sculpt feature plus a decent amounts of sliders.

If that's not enough you can try some of the character presets on nexus (the ones you can load pack should also contain some) or complete overhauls but i've tried some of them and don't really play well with the pack.

Cheers!

Thanks for the reply! :)

Well I tried to mess with the files and it went horribly wrong, so I decided to use X:/Skyrim and do some more work.. now textures are just fine.

But I still have a few issues left. First of all, I kind of dislike the realistic needs mods, which do I have to remove? 

A bug: I tried your pre-config save and used showracemenu. Whenever I finish the character and go into normal gameplay, the character seems to do a facial expression where he closes the eyes and looks a bit angry. It remains forever, even after sleeping, teleporting, etc. 

I am using a male character now so I dont waste more hours of my life for pretty much nothing :-P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Preset / Player Model Look   Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:42 pm

To stop RND (or any other survival mods) just go into MCM (mod config menu [press esc])find RND and click stop RND.

Character Preset / Player Model Look
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!