Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is this normal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Letaiyo
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Is this normal?   Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:11 am

Hello,

So i finally managed to set up the modpack and everything is working great -yay!

I am using the preconfigured game save that came with the 4.4 modpack.

I chose to spawn in Riverwood and the first thing i did was the quest to retrieve the golden claw. So i go to Bleak falls barrow and pretty much plow through it (daggers op). When i left the dungeon, there was a dragon waiting for me, i beat it, then a werewolf came out of nowhere and attacked me - i beat that too.

Now I'm level 12 after my first dungeon and rich af... I'm certainly having fun, but I'm worried my toon will become pretty overpowered real soon...

Is this normal gameplay experience for this modpack or did something go wrong with the game save preconfiguration?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal?   Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:02 am

@Letaiyo wrote:
Hello,

So i finally managed to set up the modpack and everything is working great -yay!

I am using the preconfigured game save that came with the 4.4 modpack.

I chose to spawn in Riverwood and the first thing i did was the quest to retrieve the golden claw. So i go to Bleak falls barrow and pretty much plow through it (daggers op). When i left the dungeon, there was a dragon waiting for me, i beat it, then a werewolf came out of nowhere and attacked me - i beat that too.

Now I'm level 12 after my first dungeon and rich af... I'm certainly having fun, but I'm worried my toon will become pretty overpowered real soon...

Is this normal gameplay experience for this modpack or did something go wrong with the game save preconfiguration?
not sure if its normal but im hella having fun this is 10 times better then normal skyrim and yes the dragon was there to start the greybeards quest if it didnt start use setstage MQ105 8 and i think it like this to make it fun since being rich and killing a lot of things makes this game fun

Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Is this normal?   Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:19 am

Yes, it is normal. You'd better read about Skyrim Unbound mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is this normal?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!