Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Trundra Defense unzip errors + install

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caldazar
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Trundra Defense unzip errors + install   Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:09 pm

Code:
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adba_1.lip
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adbd_1.lip
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adbf_1.lip
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adba_1.wav
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adbd_1.wav
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adbf_1.wav

Greetings, I keep getting these errors when trying to extract the downloaded rar. Even after a redownload. Any idea what the problem is, and if it really is an issue?

PS: where on the website can I find the 'how to install PMM4.4?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Trundra Defense unzip errors + install   Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:38 pm

@Caldazar wrote:
Code:
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adba_1.lip
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adbd_1.lip
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adbf_1.lip
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adba_1.wav
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adbd_1.wav
!   E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z: Cannot open E:\Downloads\Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4\Skyrim\MO MODS\[Settlement Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter •RM•\sound\voice\[Settlment Construction]TundraDefense PocketEmpire GuildStarter RM.esp\femaleeventoned\aaafortspe_aaafortspecialp_0000adbf_1.wav

Greetings, I keep getting these errors when trying to extract the downloaded rar. Even after a redownload. Any idea what the problem is, and if it really is an issue?

PS: where on the website can I find the 'how to install PMM4.4?
Did you download with the torrent or mega?? Here are the how to install Steam Install ( Click Me ) X: drive install ( Click Me )

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Trundra Defense unzip errors + install   Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:05 am

I downloaded the torrent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Trundra Defense unzip errors + install   Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:21 am

@Caldazar wrote:
I downloaded the torrent
only thing i can tell is redownload it again because those are corrupt files

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Trundra Defense unzip errors + install   Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:31 am

Where can I find this mega link/version of it? As redownloading the torrent doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Trundra Defense unzip errors + install   Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:40 am

@Caldazar wrote:
Where can I find this mega link/version of it? As redownloading the torrent doesn't work.
Download

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Trundra Defense unzip errors + install   Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:48 am

Thank you very much. Third time is the charm I hope.

I really wish the website wasn't needlessly confusing. 

Those download links are nowhere to find on the site, and those install guides are listed on the site as 4.3, which with the homepage alluding to deviations from the install process in later versions, it is not that obvious that the same procedure was still used. It feels like things could be a lot clearer with some link reorganising/sorting. 

Anyhow, thanks a lot for the help! I'll send a final thank you if it works, else I will go test the journey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Trundra Defense unzip errors + install   Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:20 am

@Caldazar wrote:
Thank you very much. Third time is the charm I hope.

I really wish the website wasn't needlessly confusing. 

Those download links are nowhere to find on the site, and those install guides are listed on the site as 4.3, which with the homepage alluding to deviations from the install process in later versions, it is not that obvious that the same procedure was still used. It feels like things could be a lot clearer with some link reorganising/sorting. 

Anyhow, thanks a lot for the help! I'll send a final thank you if it works, else I will go test the journey.
4.4 install is the exact same as 4.3 there is no need to say there different

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Trundra Defense unzip errors + install   Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:57 pm

I had this as well, instead of dragging and dropping, save the zip file/download it locally (not in a temp folder) and right-click "extract to" then choose the location. That should fix this :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trundra Defense unzip errors + install
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!