Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

When coming out of Solitude HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattski123
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: When coming out of Solitude HELP!   Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:12 am

Hey, I have tried multiple saves etc, and when I go out of solitude (using a different Hircine ENB) I can get out and save the game which is good (it's the only way I can leave Solitude using the already saved game). I then proceed to save i again, exit skyrim, and put on the Realvision ENB (do tell if there's certain settings for that as well because the anti-aliasing doesn't seem to be coming across in either ENB's I've tried editing the config and launcher as well as have my settings set on nvidia correctly) and when I put on this ENB (looks stunning btw) I load the normal skyrim save and nothing happens, so I go onto Solitude, then come back out and everytime I receive an error similar to these!

Things I've tried:

Fresh reinstall of both Legendary Edition and ENB (both work great btw) and I also get a CTD when walking going from Save 12 to Rifton. If you have any light to share on that, that'd be good.

Anyway, if you have any ideas on where to go from here in regards to the errors below I'd love to hear about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
erikgsouza

PostSubject: Re: When coming out of Solitude HELP!   Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:07 pm

I'm getting the same exact errors when I approach the first town in gameĀ  scorn
Back to top Go down
View user profile

When coming out of Solitude HELP!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!