Perfectly Modded
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  FacebookFacebook  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Anti-Aliasing with ENB???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattski123
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Anti-Aliasing with ENB???   Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:11 pm

I don't remember what I did, but before I started playing around with ENB's I think I did some ini editing and managed to not have any jagged edges. I uninstalled, reinstalled, changed profile skyrimprefs.ini and skyrim.ini and made sure I was using the one within' your profiles directory, and when I go and try use skyrim_config.exe it doesn't change anything in that regard, neither does changing it in skyrim launcher. Tested using Hircine and Realvision. Same result. If you see the logo it shows lines like this:http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/31841917945658946/720CC9AFD3CB9B61161EBF78DA110D66A824DDB8/

And here are some pictures of my settings:

[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=true
EnableTemporalAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=true
EnableTransparencyAA=false
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Aliasing with ENB???   Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:36 pm

I'm glad you figured what works for you but you started 4 threads on the same subject basically, i'm glad that more people are active on the forum but this is a little to much on the same subject by the same user, consider starting a thread a sticking with it and edit the title and/or description to add and reflect the changes/questions/answer in it. I can't be everywhere, work 2 jobs, etc etc.

•There should be 0 reasons to use Skyrim Launcher with this pack as it doesn't use "My Documents" path for the game's ini.
•There should be 0 reasons to change AA settings both from skyrim_config and ENB, they don't go well together this is ENB 101/basics
•There should be 0 reasons to use tools in the pack outside from within Mod Organizer icon (aka start them from Skyrim root/game folder) as all the tools are meant to be used from within MO and have icon shortcuts for every tool you would need to use

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Aliasing with ENB???   Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:09 am

@RottenDub wrote:
I'm glad you figured what works for you but you started 4 threads on the same subject basically, i'm glad that more people are active on the forum but this is a little to much on the same subject by the same user, consider starting a thread a sticking with it and edit the title and/or description to add and reflect the changes/questions/answer in it. I can't be everywhere, work 2 jobs, etc etc.

•There should be 0 reasons to use Skyrim Launcher with this pack as it doesn't use "My Documents" path for the game's ini.
•There should be 0 reasons to change AA settings both from skyrim_config and ENB, they don't go well together this is ENB 101/basics
•There should be 0 reasons to use tools in the pack outside from within Mod Organizer icon (aka start them from Skyrim root/game folder) as all the tools are meant to be used from within MO and have icon shortcuts for every tool you would need to use

Yeah, sorry bud, I feel I was going over the top as well. I decided to compile them all under one thread, did you want me to go and edit the others as [SOLVED] or just delete them? :) could be good to put as solved for archiving purposes me thinks.

Thanks for being helpful and sincere with me.
Matt
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anti-Aliasing with ENB???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!