Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Installation instructions V3 Beta 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Were the instructions easy?
Yes!
52%
 52% [ 74 ]
No!
16%
 16% [ 22 ]
Instructions Unclear.D|ck got caught in the PC.
32%
 32% [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 141

AuthorMessage
robosky
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: incorrect driver in installation   Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:37 am

On the Installation instruction screen it says you want driver version 355.82
 (and that it is provided in the zip x:skyrim/-=readmes/redist/)

352.86 is the one provided in the zip under that location.
Some people might go and get the wrong driver.
I'm pretty sure 352.86 is the correct driver, I get better frame-rate with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:00 am

@robosky wrote:
On the Installation instruction screen it says you want driver version 355.82
 (and that it is provided in the zip x:skyrim/-=readmes/redist/)

352.86 is the one provided in the zip under that location.
Some people might go and get the wrong driver.
I'm pretty sure 352.86 is the correct driver, I get better frame-rate with it.

Thank for pointing it out,fixed description :)

EDIT I did some test both work OK.

Last edited by RottenDub on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:45 am

Hello guys! New guy here :P, having bit of issues with the pack, i did everything the instructions said (currently just in case im installing everything in the redist folder even tho i had almost all of it already), the thing is, i cant start a new game.. the game starts, but when i hit new game it goes and tels me like few secs later that i i have to answers some question to make it run better and then nothing else happens.. it doesnt freeze nor anything it just doesnt do anything else. 

My system specs are : 

i7-3770 @3.9Ghz
HD 7850 2GB
8GB ram 

thx all!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:27 am

jamger wrote:
Hello guys! New guy here :P, having bit of issues with the pack, i did everything the instructions said (currently just in case im installing everything in the redist folder even tho i had almost all of it already), the thing is, i cant start a new game.. the game starts, but when i hit new game it goes and tels me like few secs later that i i have to answers some question to make it run better and then nothing else happens.. it doesnt freeze nor anything it just doesnt do anything else. 
thx all!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

After clicking yes or answering the questions give it a minute to load(depends on your HDD or SSD)
This is more related to Troubleshooting so if you have further questions/problems post there and i'll try to help.

You can also check the other threads on the forums as most of them contain some useful information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Oh thats the thing no question pops out :c . imma try leave it there for a while to see if it works. Thx and sorry didnt know where to post lol x-x i'll post there next time if i cant still get it to work. Big smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:21 pm

I am getting a side by side configuration error when I try and run mod organizer. I can run mo on another drive fine, and I can copy a new mo into the new x drive and that works, and I can run your profile, but the load order is not like it shows and nothing is activated...any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:08 pm

rabbiddesign wrote:
I am getting a side by side configuration error when I try and run mod organizer. I can run mo on another drive fine, and I can copy a new mo into the new x drive and that works, and I can run your profile, but the load order is not like it shows and nothing is activated...any suggestions?

A screenshot showing the error would help.(if on windows 7 and above type "snip" from windows start bar)

http://postimage.org/ for a quick upload site and use the insert image option when posting.

After installing skyrim and then the pack the load-order should be sorted and activated from the profile (loadorder.txt , modlist.txt and plugins.txt) make sure you have administrative rights.
Back to top Go down
HarperZ9
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: @RottenDub   Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:03 am

Victory    

I found the reason why the guys antivirus blocked it, I believe at least. It has to with choosing the regular download over the Magnet link. The magnet link so far seems to be completely safe, but the direct download downloads a file that is just over 1,000kb with a text file that says password 12345, and when you click on the executable it asks for the password, and once you enter it you start getting tons and tons of malware and adware installed onto the PC. I spent about 5 hours the other day fixing and cleaning my PC up because I was silly enough to overstep my suspicions. But the magnet has no issues to my knowledge, and the magnet file goes straight to your uTorrent or BitTorrent program and in turn also allows for more seeders which in turn leads to more people having access to the mod pack without running the risk of getting a virus or having to wait 4 days fore an install because of no seeders. Cheers buddy, much appreciation for your work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://soundcloud.com/harper9
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Well i don't know where you guys got this but as I've said before only download from kat.cr

i just went to kat.cr and searched for Skyrim Perfectly Modded 600+Mods Beta 1 and downloaded from there.
The torrent file that should be downloaded is [kat.cr]skyrim.perfectly.modded.600.mods.beta.1.torrent.
There is no 1000kb file and no password.

I do use addblock plus and nod32 V8
Back to top Go down
HarperZ9

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Well, I certainly don't plan on recreating the issue again to risk it haha. I installed adblock and malwarebytes plus spyblock as soon as that happened to get things squared away. I don't remember exactly how I ended up with the 1000kb file but I'm cool leaving it alone for now. I got what I needed and am going to help seed it to keep this mod pack active. It's great how much work you put into making this, and it encourages me to start working on my Wrye Bash and TES5Edit skills myself, but I take an arrow to the knee a lot of the times when I start running before learning to walk. I am cool with networking but am taking modding slowly because I've done like 12 clean reinstalls of my bethesda games over the last month or so. I guess that's honestly part of the fun of learning though
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:22 pm

@HarperZ9 wrote:
It's great how much work you put into making this, and it encourages me to start working on my Wrye Bash and TES5Edit skills myself, but I take an arrow to the knee a lot of the times when I start running before learning to walk. I am cool with networking but am taking modding slowly because I've done like 12 clean reinstalls of my bethesda games over the last month or so. I guess that's honestly part of the fun of learning though

Well if you feel like learning a bit more I've made some simple tutorials here and there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67sF3AXMF4I&list=PL2PKCsaAENCIGz_FOKOEBbJuIlAyFYvM8
Back to top Go down
HarperZ9

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Sweet man I'll check them out when I wake up in a little bit. By the way thank you for the pack man it is insane how much work you put into this. I can only imagine how many hours were spent putting this together.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:42 pm

@HarperZ9 wrote:
Sweet man I'll check them out when I wake up in a little bit. By the way thank you for the pack man it is insane how much work you put into this. I can only imagine how many hours were spent putting this together.

Thousands http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/about.html
Back to top Go down
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:31 pm

yeah, thank you for all your work on this :) An amazing compilation, and you did a great job at making everything work.

Funny story (well not so funny) (posted this in loverslab too)

Personally, I'll never do a custom mod list again for a game, doing it for Skyrim made me need medication for blood pressure (had to take it for an entire year, but don't need it now) because it pissed me off so much trying to mod Skyrim and I needed to take anger management classes for it lol. I wanted a big epic mod list like Perfectly Modded that worked out of the box without dealing with Skyrim crashing all the time. Bethesda modders might hate compilations, but that is only type of mods I'll ever download lol. In fact, I was even told never to mod any game due to health concerns (almost had a heart attack from it, but did get an extreme panic attack that caused me to go to the emergency room), because of how angry Skyrim modding made me.

But compilations are fine my psychiatrist told me, because they generally come pre-built and already working and I didn't spend so much of my life trying to make it work (except Journey which is another popular compilation, is pretty badly made as far as performance goes, but I don't get angry when its someone elses compilation that doesn't work lol. I just laugh that the compilation was shitty. At least I didn't waste 100s of hours setting it up, just had to wait for the download lol). So if I want to use mods for any game, I actually need to use compilations for them, since that is what my psychiatrist told me.

And yes, that was two destroyed entire monitors+computers later (both times with a hammer), very shortly afterwards an extreme panic attack and then the rest is what I said lol.

I almost never get angry in real life, but Skyrim modding is the first thing that ever made me so angry lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:54 am

Hey guys some good news for people who want to download some more recent drivers from NVIDIA.

Did some tests today with the newest driver for Win7x64 361.75
After some quick tests FPS was pretty good but i did notice about 5-10 FPS drops in some areas that didn't had it before.Again depends on the area.
But remember my hardware is pretty old but will change that soon for more accurate tests.

Can anyone confirm this?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:00 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
1.First create a new drive with the assigned letter "X"
and give it 100GB (102,400MB ),and no i don't recommend any alternative to this.

Hi,

Sorry if I'm wasting your time, you did already say you don't recommend alternatives, but may I expect problems if I simply mount my installation directory as X:\Skyrim (subst X: C:\Games\Steam\...\common) ?

Thanks so much for taking the time to build and share this pack, write installation instruction, etc, and even offer some actual support! Most modders seem to think that people who don't go through the entire process themselves don't deserve to play a well modded Skyrim. I used to be an IT professional, have set up some quite complicated commercial solutions (on REAL systems like AIX :D, I still consider Windows servers to be a bit of a joke :)), I simply don't want to spend hundreds to thousands of hours of my free time as well trying to get software to work :D so I truly appreciate you sharing your work and making it VERY easy (compared to S.T.E.P or SR:LE guides for example) to get this up and running.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:52 pm

laurj wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
1.First create a new drive with the assigned letter "X"
and give it 100GB (102,400MB ),and no i don't recommend any alternative to this.

Hi,

Sorry if I'm wasting your time, you did already say you don't recommend alternatives, but may I expect problems if I simply mount my installation directory as X:\Skyrim (subst X: C:\Games\Steam\...\common) ?

Thanks so much for taking the time to build and share this pack, write installation instruction, etc, and even offer some actual support! Most modders seem to think that people who don't go through the entire process themselves don't deserve to play a well modded Skyrim. I used to be an IT professional, have set up some quite complicated commercial solutions (on REAL systems like AIX :D, I still consider Windows servers to be a bit of a joke :)), I simply don't want to spend hundreds to thousands of hours of my free time as well trying to get software to work :D so I truly appreciate you sharing your work and making it VERY easy (compared to S.T.E.P or SR:LE guides for example) to get this up and running.

Hello and welcome to the forums,i just woke up and have a terrible hangover so forgive me if i can't properly string 2 words together.

To be lazy :

Quote :
A list of at least the major mods used would be cool. I'm sure you've put tons of work into this but I'm not gonna d/l 21gb without a clue of what's in it. Also don't get the whole "new partition" thing..no reason that should ever be needed to play Skyrim.

Quote :
The new partition is because everything in the pack is preset with a specific drive path. So you either need to create a partition with the same letter that the pack is setup for or go through the hassle of changing every occurrence of the read/write path in the whole mod pack to wherever else you would be installing it to, which quite likely may break something in the process. So this is actually done for everyone's convenience.

If you inspect the files for a bit you'll see there's quite of number of files and file formats (185000 files)
The packs is setup to recognize all of the files to be in X:\Skyrim and only that.X being the drive letter not a folder.
If you install to a different path/drive it will break a lot of the tools because "they" won't know where "they" are.
You would have to go through a lot of .txt and .ini files and when i say a lot i mean A LOT 700+ .txt files are in the pack and make sure that were applies change X:\Skyrim to reflect your new path.

Can it be done?Yes!Would anyone want to go thought that...i don't think so :)

Yes i've seen that attitude many time. "People are lazy,learn to do it yourself s, there's are a lot of information,tutorials and tools to help you"
While i can understand what they mean to say, it doesn't apply to everyone.

Sorry for the chaotic writing,hope i answered your question.Wow it only took me 45 minutes to write a few lines of text :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the hasty reply and sorry to rob 45 minutes of your time :) I know what it's like - having to type with one finger cause two is too complicated :D

What subst would do though is define a so to say system-wide synonym of X: being some path you want. All programs should find it. Not that repartitioning the drive is that difficult, was just wondering. You know I'll try it myself once I get the thing running and let you know. Screwed something up the first time around, not sure what. Another option would be to make the whole thing into a virtual drive and mount it as X: in disk management. Not sure if much point except it would be one file, would rob some performance as well...

Cheers
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:36 pm

laurj wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the hasty reply and sorry to rob 45 minutes of your time :) I know what it's like - having to type with one finger cause two is too complicated :D

What subst would do though is define a so to say system-wide synonym of X: being some path you want. All programs should find it. Not that repartitioning the drive is that difficult, was just wondering. You know I'll try it myself once I get the thing running and let you know. Screwed something up the first time around, not sure what. Another option would be to make the whole thing into a virtual drive and mount it as X: in disk management. Not sure if much point except it would be one file, would rob some performance as well...

Cheers

Well i tried to do best I've could with the knowledge i had on the matter.I'm sure it can be done in different ways with different tools,i just opted for the one that was easiest to do for everyone.This can also help people that let's say get a new SSD to run the pack on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Sorry if this sounded like criticism, that wasn't my intention at all. You've done an amazing job with this, and thanks again for sharing, people like me wouldn't be playing so heavily modded games if it weren't for people like you. I'm only starting to grasp the basics.

Btw it does seem to work, maybe this will make life easier for some people, up to you of course if you want to include the option. I run a .cmd file, named it Skyrim_Perfectly_Modded.cmd, containing:

subst X: C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common
X:\Skyrim\ModOrganizer.exe "X:\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe"

Obviously the path has to be corrected.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:57 pm

laurj wrote:
Sorry if this sounded like criticism, that wasn't my intention at all. You've done an amazing job with this, and thanks again for sharing, people like me wouldn't be playing so heavily modded games if it weren't for people like you. I'm only starting to grasp the basics.

Btw it does seem to work, maybe this will make life easier for some people, up to you of course if you want to include the option. I run a .cmd file, named it Skyrim_Perfectly_Modded.cmd, containing:

subst X: C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common
X:\Skyrim\ModOrganizer.exe "X:\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe"

Obviously the path has to be corrected.

Don't worry it didn't sounded like criticism.Thing is not everyone works in IT and i personally don't know how to do what you said above.
If you want you can create a new thread with a tutorial on how to do this step by step and maybe provide an youtube video as well if you feel like it and I'll sticky it and link it in the installation instructions as an alternative for people who want/need it.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:55 am

Sure I can make a small tutorial, I'll see if a few more days of playing doesn't produce any errors down the line, shouldn't though. I have it on the separate partition on my computer and with subst on my GF-s (she plays way more than me). We both get frequent CTD-s but seems about the same amount :) I've got an NVIDIA card and she has an AMD, about the same performance. Havn't tried older drivers yet though.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:58 am

Quote :
We both get frequent CTD-s but seems about the same amount :)

You should have 0 CTD's man,so something is not right.
Mod organizer already uses a virtual directory so setting to many points for it to reach could lead to problems.

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer_Advanced

There's also other tools and mods that don't play nicely with what are you trying to do.
Back to top Go down
HarperZ9

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:03 am

Rotten is right that there shouldn't be any CTD's. Especially not mid-game. I've had a few on startup but usually only because I keep tweaking the ini's, but not during play. Do you have all plugins active believe left side of panel is 206 and plugins are 192?

~~btw,  Rotten my install never had an antilag file. Even after reinstall, do you know where it should be located and what it's config is? A screenshot would work as I could most likely generate my own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:10 am

Ok you could be right :) was worth a try though. I am getting CTD-s on my repartitioned setup as well, maybe vide memory filling up? We both only have 2GB. Will try lowering resolution and see.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:22 am

@HarperZ9 wrote:

~~btw,  Rotten my install never had an antilag file. Even after reinstall, do you know where it should be located and what it's config is? A screenshot would work as I could most likely generate my own.

Harper that's because it was added later and you can read and download it from here on the forum :

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t64-ini-download-center

laurj wrote:
Ok you could be right :) was worth a try though. I am getting CTD-s on my repartitioned setup as well, maybe vide memory filling up? We both only have 2GB. Will try lowering resolution and see.

If i remember correctly when i uploaded the pack it only reached 1.7GB of VRAM,i've since added some mods to my setup.
I'll check and get back to you.

EDIT: did a quick test and my setup jumps to 2.4GB but I've added some high res mods since then.

Back to top Go down
HarperZ9

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:28 am

Ahh that was my mistake, thank you. I looked those over but did not see a need at the time to install them, but I will give one of them a shot and hopefully see some improvement.

--do you ever notice when playing, that when looking at certain characters indoors that your framrates spike like crazy and ignore V-sync? Like in Solitude for example in the basement of the player home, there is a woman who was added by a mod which you can buy and sell items to. Well when I am near her or looking at her, my game suddenly forgets that I put an FPS cap on the game, and with the FPSclamp it seems to really speed things up. I do enjoy the FPS clamp though because when frame limitations are lined up with the clamp there is very little to no  stuttering.
Back to top Go down
locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:47 pm

only 1 seeder for v3 beta 1 :(

im stuck on 88.6%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
etny2k
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:53 am

@locodice wrote:

im stuck on 88.6%

When my new pc ships I will be able to get back to seeding. I want to try the beta 1 before 2. Hope to get better upload speeds too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:40 am

@locodice wrote:

im stuck on 88.6%

Back on seeding.The situation is explained in the comments there.It's a sad truth as the download counter is stuck for 2 months :(

Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:27 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@locodice wrote:

im stuck on 88.6%

Back on seeding.The situation is explained in the comments there.It's a sad truth as the download counter is stuck for 2 months :(

Im getting some good speed right now, im on 92%!

Edit 1: done downloading, i will keep seeding as much as i can!
time to set this thing up!

Its okay if i rename my hard drive to X without make a partition? (DONE)

Edit 2: installed, opened started (activate on bed) but was waiting to long on the loading screen :( poor hdd. :p 
i will try again and wait to see!

i have a question's the quests are the same as the vanilla?
why i dont start in the kart with the other 2 people then go for execution and then the dragon!?

Edit 3: Crashing on deskpot after 3-4 mins without warning, it just closing.

Edit 4: No more CTD crashes, its all okay, the fps is 30-40, i wish i had a better cpu..i cant even record :p
but my problem is i havent played skyrim before, and i wanna know about the quest are they like vanilla?

Thanks!

- Follow Twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:05 am

Hello, before everything I'd like to thank you for the super cool compilation you've uploaded for everyone to use.

But you see, I've been having some trouble for I play Skyrim in a GTX 660m an been having some Fps issues, I tried to lower everyting to the lowest settings and I keep getting like 15-25 fps while I played skyrim before with 60fps in a decent graphic settings, is there some texture mods or heavy fps eating mods that I may be not aware and how can I efectively disable them?

Also, I'm not very fond of skimpy clothing (and my gf is constantly judging me for that, lol), how can I deactivate that also?

Sorry for all the trouble, hope you keep up your awesome work

(English is not my native language, sorry in antecipation for some grammatic errors)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Fri May 13, 2016 2:50 am

ckrs wrote:
Hello, before everything I'd like to thank you for the super cool compilation you've uploaded for everyone to use.

But you see, I've been having some trouble for I play Skyrim in a GTX 660m an been having some Fps issues, I tried to lower everyting to the lowest settings and I keep getting like 15-25 fps while I played skyrim before with 60fps in a decent graphic settings, is there some texture mods or heavy fps eating mods that I may be not aware and how can I efectively disable them?

Also, I'm not very fond of skimpy clothing (and my gf is constantly judging me for that, lol), how can I deactivate that also?

Sorry for all the trouble, hope you keep up your awesome work

(English is not my native language, sorry in antecipation for some grammatic errors)

Hello and sorry for the late reply!Skimpy armors will be "fixed" in Beta 2.

Tip 10

Opening enblocal.ini and setting UseDefferedRendering=false will disable some eye-candy(like AO,subsurface scattering etc)and the heavy hitters of ENB giving massive FPS boost and still keep some of the good stuff like Bloom,Adaptation and DOF.Give it a try.

Check : http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t64-ini-download-center
http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t44-performance-tips-and-tricks

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Fri May 13, 2016 7:29 am

hai, im new here, i need recommend settings for this game with so many graphical mods. this is the spec i have

Windows 10 (Directx 12)
i5 4670 3,40GHz
8GB Ram
GTX 770 2GB
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation instructions V3 Beta 1   Fri May 13, 2016 7:38 am

greviuser wrote:
hai, im new here, i need recommend settings for this game with so many graphical mods. this is the spec i have

Windows 10 (Directx 12)
i5 4670 3,40GHz
8GB Ram
GTX 770 2GB

Hello!Read/Download here : http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t64-ini-download-center

Installation instructions V3 Beta 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!