Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

CTD Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattski123
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: CTD Issues   Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:20 am

Hey RottenDub (and anyone who's reading),

I've decided to compile a list of issues I've experienced so to help anybody else who may encounter these.

Issue #1: I can't see underwater in game, when I turn BDO off, I can. But although it's crystal clear it'd be nice to have the affect of the water on. Here's a screenshot. Same result even when changing ENB's.

Issue #2: I tried using the Esilvaro Sweetfx (with no active ENB) and I get this error:

Was also having a read through this for fix: Link to Nexus Forum

Issue #3: I get either of these errors when trying to leave Solitude using your save ALTHOUGH I found this Link:

Issue #3.5: Had similar issue when I tried to leave Helgen Keep after killing spiders:

Issue #4: I get a CTD when using your save #12 and I start walking to Rifton. erikgsouza said he was also experiencing same errors when he approached the first town in game.

Have done fresh reinstall with all of the above, and using Realvision ENB with no avail. Any ideas would be much appreciated :)
Matt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erikgsouza
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: CTD Issues   Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Hey matt, I've since moved on to The Journey modpack.  It may not have as many mods, but it runs awesome and without crashes and hitching.  I recommend you try it for a smooth, fun experience!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CTD Issues   Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:58 pm

@erikgsouza wrote:
Hey matt, I've since moved on to The Journey modpack.  It may not have as many mods, but it runs awesome and without crashes and hitching.  I recommend you try it for a smooth, fun experience!

@erikgsouza Kudos!

@mattski123

1.I'll post a number of ENB presets to choose from tonight.

1.a Flickering textures and water will occur when you mess with AA or other settings from 3 places and they collide.
AA should be handled by ENB not skyrim launcher/configurator/Nvidia CP

2.ENB needs to run and have sweetfx as a proxy if you want to use sweetfx.

This might help (<<< click link) 

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=SWEETFXd3d9.dll

2.a Also SPM uses crashfixes and bugfixes with a preloader you need to have 

[MEMORY]

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false

In order for it to work properly.

3.This usually happens when you set the texture to anything else but very high as it messes with the pack intended settings

-Make sure that no texture skipping is present in skyrimprefs.ini if you decide to change texture quality 
(Changing tex quality should be done from MO with configurator)

iTexMipMapMinimum=0
iTexMipMapSkip=0

For anything else as I've said before make sure to know what change you are about to make and with what tool.
There are numerous tutorials/videos/faq both on the forum and on the website.

Under help and info >>> http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Forum guides >>> http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/f4-pack-guides

mattski123
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: CTD Issues   Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:02 am

All of the above worked! Thanks RottenDub!

Although I haven't tested the Sweetfx one, mainly because Realvision is good enough for me :)

Spoiler:

From what I gathered, the main thing affecting that NIF issue was that I didn't set expand memory to false! And I haven't had that weird Riften CTD thing! (that I have tried at least).

You've been such a good help :)

Also! RottenDub, if I have a GTX 980M GPU and an i7 4710MQ 2.50 Ghz CPU with 16gb RAM, would you suggest I use any threading in the Config?

+

Here's a few more things which I've noticed that could have some light shone upon them - 

Bug #1: When a "Wandering Adventurer" goes into attack mode, he doesn't actually attack, he stands there holding his sword looking at you saying stuff.

Bug #2: When you are in combat mode and say to somebody "There's Trouble (speech-craft)" "help me please" they may just stand there, walk a few paces and won't do a thing until the enemy COMES to them.

Bug #3: I keep having Adventurers of all sorts come to attack me, as well as Knights of the faith. Do you think there's anything I can do about that?

Bug #4: If you attack your own hired mercenary, their name disappears, you can kill them as well, and they don't attack, they just stand there doing nothing.

Just thought I'd notify you of these things, otherwise; fantastic job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTD Issues   

Back to top Go down

CTD Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!